Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ May 2006

Just ducked in to say that I hope June & July are inundated with heaps of - we need more graduates!

Sending everyone lots of and even more and heaps and heaps of

Take care,
    Marg

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I know last year June and July was a hot spot for BFP announcements - Shell, Shazz, Sushee & Melbo ... so come on ladies we are expecting some graduates very soon .... lots because our forum is so empty atm.

Thinking of you all as you swallow, sniff and stick to suppress, stick to stim -then sleep ...pickup and put in.

Hoping you are all doing well. Keep drawing on your great personal strength as you continue this rollercoaster of fertility treatment and the emotions that go with it.

with much hope
    Trish

Kar - Yep! Ticker link works now! Im gonna check it out...

Unhappy

Well 99.999999% sure no need for a BT on Fri and no need for more Crinone tonight

wa so hoping a fresh cycle would do it for us again so here's to another

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Chele I am so sorry

Angry

Hey Not half as sorry as I am but then been spotting since Fri so kinda didn't have my hopes up too much. Shall soldier on and ring tomorrow to book on for our one and only blast FET and then maybe have a break again I don't know if we can afford another fresh cycle straight away or if my body can handle all that again so soon.

Chele - so sorry to hear there's no good news. Take care.

Thinking of you xoxo
    Marg

Chele, have you actually had your BT yet? Do you have to have a month off between cycles.

Hope everyone else's cycles are going well.

Not sure if anyone can help me, I've been getting really bad headaches since AF came. I thought it must've been from the change/drop in hormones but thought it might've been better by now.

Take care

Vicki - sorry hun. major bummer.
    Tam - funny - I had exactly the same the AF before last. Ponstan is the only thing that works for me with any kind of headache immediately before or during AF.
    Keen - thanks for your help with ticker.
    Hi everyone else!

Chele - Honey Im so sorry.... I really will keep hoping for you that its merely spotting and that you may just get yourself that miracle, yet...

Tam - I have also been having headaches every day since getting AF. Not sure what it is though...Panadeine has helped a little.

Morning all you lovely ladies!!!

Chele- Many Hugs to you. Are you still having BT today?

Shazld- How are you going now?

Marg- Are you having scan today? fingers crossed

Kar- Yes I know all these Af's are a good sign. I am just not used to having them so much. I have even started to go back to doing the temp chart as I stoped due to no Af( plus felt that did not need to as the IVF was going to work!) So I thought doing something was better than not doing something- does that make sence?

Hope everyone else is doing well. And hope you all have a great weekend!

Hey Gals No need for BT today as Wed night brought on full on major AF so yes Tam need a month off. Have a follow up appt with Dr mid July so will prob wait till after that to book on again and see what he says about what we can try and why a fresh blast didn't work. I am begining to think that our ~Angel~ was a fluke of nature and it was too easy and ain't gonna be that easy again.

Take it easy all catch you soon. Nice R & R weekend at home with Hubby is on the cards this weekend hope you all have a gr8 one too.

Sorry Chele, honey :hugs:

Vicki - Im the same as you, started back charting just because Im not doing anything else in particular with regard to TTC right now and feel like I really have to be doing something, as surely thats better than nothing...? Who knows... anyway, hope the continued regularity helps get things on track for you.

Hi guys, just a quick one from me today as not doing too well. My scan only showed 4 follices and not big enough. The Clinic are pretty keen to cancel this cycle but are giving me 3 more days of injections to see if things progress or not - but not looking good. After working so hard on my health and weight the last few months it's all just feeling like a waste of time at the moment - I don't think anything's going to help.

Marg

Oh Marg, sorry to read that.
    Keep on keeping on though, those follies may just get a spurt on. A similar thing happened to me in August, took 17 days I think of stim, I only ended up with three eggs, but two still fertilized. So, hang in there!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Just locking this thread now lovely ladies. New thread for June is here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678