Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new to this forum but not to Belly Belly

tiamiami Guest

Default new to this forum but not to Belly Belly

Hi. My name is tia and I am now on cycle three. My first cycle was Clomid 100 mg cycle days 3 to 7 with only producing one egg.
    BFN
    Second cycle Doc did 100 mg Clomid cylcle day 3 - 7 again but added 150 mg Gonal F. I producde two big eggs 21 mm and 22 mm with another BFN.
    Now I am on cycle three of TTC. Did the same as cycle two and went o Doctor this morning to get an U/S only to find out that I have three eggs but....... size 10mm and two 8 mm. Doctor wants me o come back in on Friday to see if the eggs are mature on Dec 9,2005. He says my lining is awesome. We will see. Does anyone know how quickly the eggs grow per day? Is it two mm a day?? Any response will help if you have experienced this or ever heard of this.

See my other postings in introduce yourself.

Hi Tia ,to this forum
    The follicles do grow up to 2mm per day, I had a couple of little ones on the first ultrasound and on the second ultrasound I had 9 mature ones so they definately do a lot of growing over a couple of days
    Good luck with your scan on friday

sottovoce Guest

Default Re: new to this forum but not to Belly Belly

Quote Originally Posted by tiamiami
    Hi. My name is tia and I am now on cycle three. My first cycle was Clomid 100 mg cycle days 3 to 7 with only producing one egg.
    BFN
    Second cycle Doc did 100 mg Clomid cylcle day 3 - 7 again but added 150 mg Gonal F. I producde two big eggs 21 mm and 22 mm with another BFN.
    Now I am on cycle three of TTC. Did the same as cycle two and went o Doctor this morning to get an U/S only to find out that I have three eggs but....... size 10mm and two 8 mm. Doctor wants me o come back in on Friday to see if the eggs are mature on Dec 9,2005. He says my lining is awesome. We will see. Does anyone know how quickly the eggs grow per day? Is it two mm a day?? Any response will help if you have experienced this or ever heard of this.

See my other postings in introduce yourself.

I'm new on this forum as well.
    And started my gonal f yesterday....and my scan is booked in for

Kirsty77 Guest

Hi Tia.I just wanted to wish you loads of luck with clomid!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Tia & Sottovoce
    welcome to AC forums and BB (SV) - there a monthly thread if you would like to join in and long term trying to concieve and assisted conception,

goodluck on your journey ...

with hope
    Trish

tiamiami Guest

Hi all.... I hope everyone is doing well. Just a quick update the eggs did not mature as the doctor would of liked so this cycle is XXLD. I believe there is a reason for everything so I will pray.

Tia and Sotto (love your nickname by the way - it's superb) - welcome to LTTTC thread. I have spent a lot of time in here while TTC and found it invaluable for support. BB people are good people.

Tia - I'm very sorry this cycle was cancelled. There is such a buildup with assisted conception that it is very hard when it all doesn't go to plan. Rest up over Christmas and take care of yourself.

Good luck ladies and once again, welcome.

Mel

tiamiami Guest

Melbo thanks for the words of encouragement. I know that I will get my BFP very very very soon. ;-] [-o< I send :bdust: :bdust: and I am looking for inkstick: :bluestick:

Blue Sky Guest

Hi Tia & Sotto and welcome. Hope your stay in these forums is short and sweet!

Cheers
    H

(edited....whoops - wrong thread....)

tiamiami Guest

Hi Blue Sky.... Thank you for your wishns! I am just waiting for AF so I can start this cycle!! I am so excited about this cycle and fell confident that this will be a with bunches of inkstick: :bluestick: !! What type of treatments are you on?? Keep me updated.

Scott.... What about you?? Give us an update!

Blue Sky Guest

Hi Tia,

Hope AF arrives for you soon so you can get started. It's sometimes good to get back on the horse again.

I've been having IVF (ICSI) treatment. Will be having a break over Xmas & New Year and start again sometime next year.

Come join us in the monthly thread.
    Cheers
    H

annef6722 Guest

Default hello

hi tiamiami!
    i've become lost in finding my way around the website, and have been trying to track you down for a week or so!
    how's everything going? i've been thinking of you, and hoping everything is going well.
    i've still not made a decide whether to try for another baby. mainly due to financial reasons. but i just got news that my aunt left me some money, so depending on how much that is, it might be my green light to having a baby!
    hope all is well with you - let me know,
    regards
    anne :smt024

tiamiami Guest

Hi,
    Ann I am on vacation in Las Vegas and am two days late with my period and tested but the test came out negative but no period....... What do you think??? I wish for you Ann to do what ever your heart desires. Ann I do think that no matter how hard we try to be fincially ready we will always have trying times.... I will chat more later. Take care and let me know your decision.....
    Hugz!
    Tiamiami

tiamiami Guest

Default AF arrived again :-[!!!

Just a update to let you all know that again NEGATIVE!!! I am feeling like it will never happen. My AF was two days late but on that third day which is Friday April 14, 2006 she has arrived. Well, at least I will be back home in time to get meds and the next cycle started with docs office. I have a funny feeling the doctor wants to put me on stright injections and forget about the clomid. Any suggestions of meds etcc.... Anyone have any positive stories lately??? I could really use some. I was watchung the Nanny and the episode this morning that was on was about the Nanny getting pregnant. I just wanted to cry!!!! Thisw morning when I found AF around 8:40 am I startd to cry...... Oh well on to a new cycle!!!! 8-[

Tia, so sorry to hear that AF has arrived - she is such a horror! I know how you feel - some days I think it is never going to happen but then when I start a new cycle I get all excited and hope it's finally my time.

Stay as positive as you can and remember we're all sending lots of dust: your way.

I'm about to start my 3rd IVF cycle. I'm at a new Clinic and with new donors so it's all exciting! I'm on the BCP at the moment which I'm not enjoying at all! But at the end of the month it all starts again! I'm not wrapped with the injections but at least it means something is happening and hopefully I'm getting that bit closer to my goal.

Take care and keep in touch,
    Marg

tiamiami Guest

H Margz....
    Thank you for tyhe words of encouragement. Well I wish you much Baby Dust to. I started BCP yesterday and will go to IVF class on Friday at 10:30 am at Docs office. My nurse says even though I am not going to IVF yet that she would like me to take this class because I have a need for all the knowledge I can get. It is ok with me because then I will know side efffects etc..... I will take BCP untill April 27 or the 28 then all injections. I hope this will be what I need. Well going to work Take care hun and keep me posted! :bdust: to you and me dust: :bdust:

Hi guys,
    My name is Dan. I've been posting on BB for a few months but first time posting here so please be gentle with me .
    Like many of you ladies i need .
    My cycles are irregular and i'm not ovulating. My gyno wants to run a few tests and then commence me on some medications to regulate my cycle and make me O. Any suggestions of what medications these could be??
    Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to getting to know you ladies. Got a feeling I'm goingt to be here until at least the end of the year. Apparantely it will take a few cycles to get me sorted out.
    Cheers,
    Dan.

Hi Dan
    I was put on clomed a few years back to make me Ovulate. I only did the one cycle as DH had tests as well and as he has slow swimmers we went straight to the IVF train.
    I cant really remember much about the drug I am sorry. ANd I am not aware of any other meds for ovulating. But that doesnt mean there is not any.
    The girls in the TTC AC might be able to help you. A lot of them seems to be on Clomed.
    I hope the DR helps you get it all sorted out swiftly for you and your TTC jorney will be a quick one.
    Best wishes
    XXX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast