Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new to this forum but not to Belly Belly

Hi Dan,

Metformin and Clomid are the two medications commenly used to make women with irregular cycles or polycystic ovarian syndrome ovulate. I don't know if there are any others that are commonly used (lots in ivf though)

I hope that your tests give you speedy results and that a BFP is not too far away. It can be very disheartening, but take hope in the fact that the above meds have worked for a lot of women, and if you need them, hopefully they will work for you too.

Keep us posted!

Hi ladies,
    Thank you so much for your help. This is very scary and most definately uncharted water. We are the first ones in both our families to have problems.

I've been reading through some posts. A question to all. What is your TTC story/journey been?

Hopefully we'll get to know each other.

Dan.

Welcome ladies, I hope your TTC journey is a short one.

ann Guest

Hello lovely ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA but I do have good reasons. We have been renovating, also takes my mind off the IVF thingo for a few hours a day. Jabbing is going well, BT on Thursday, yah more *****s!

Hope everything is going well for you all, I promise I'll try to jump on for a few minutes a day to check on you all, but for the moment I'm off for a couple of quick jabs!!!!:eek:

Love to all

Ann

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12