Thread: pms and pregnancy question need help

sem79 Guest

Default pms and pregnancy question need help

hi just wondering if anyone could help me with a quick question that i have i havent got my periods yet for this month and this month is almost finished and stull nothing but i still get pains feels like period pains is that a pregnancy symptom or is it because i will get it soon but me and fiancee have been trying to concieve over a year now so we are hoping that it will happen for us if it does it would be a miracle.

thanks sem

Sem this could be a pg symptom yes.. or it could be a sign that your period is coming.. when was it due?? Have you tried HPT (home pg test)

Good luck xox

sem79 Guest

well thanks for ur help on the question that i had i am hoping that it is a pregnancy symptom and it does happen well i had my periods last month it was between the 9 or 10 and had it for 3 days so i get a normal 28 day cycle and when i worked it out for my next one for this month it was late but not to sure.

thanks sem

Dear Sem,
    I wish you heaps of luck with your TTC journey.
    I went 7 years without a period at all. During that time I often had PMS symtoms and I was sure something was coming, but in the end it did not.
    Now saying that both time I have fallen pregnant I have had the same PMT feelings, and it turned out to be pregnancy.
    So my advice is to do a HPT or see a GP for a BT. This way it will put you out of the am I or am I not misery!! It is up to you. If you have regular Periods the chances are that it could be a BFP. I truly hope so for you.
    Dont forget to let us know how you went!!! fingers crossed.

sem79 Guest

hi daisy thanks for ur help on the question that i had asked about i really appreciate everybodys support and help on everything i have my fingers crossed and so does my fiancee. i'm just hoping that it does happen for us and we dont end u been disappointed other wise we would feel real bad after waiting for that long.

just another quick question if u dont mind do u have msn or a email address that we can keep in contact i like making friends and meeting new people from this site thats if u dont mind.

thanks sem