Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slight cramping

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Mary,

Its good to hear u are thinking positivley and that you are looking forward to your next attempt. I wish u all the best with your FET (when u go for it)

Take Care

Cindy

dolphin22 Guest

Ok well I moved my test to today and got the results back not that long ago. I didnt want to say anything about the test until i had the results and yes i do.

I got a inconcluive but am remaining very positive that the levels will rise by next week when i go for another BT.I have a good feeling that this bubba is strong and that he/she will stay with us.

I just wish i could celebrate my pregnancy. Just hope i can celebrate it next week which im sure i will beable to.

Cindy

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Cindy,

did they tell you what your levels are? One of the other girls got an inconclusive and not only does she now have a little boy, she's pg again!

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Sushee,

My HCG levels are 29 and progesterone is high - not sure how high though but enough to not need the crinone anymore.

Im feeling really good that bubs is a strong one!!

Cindy

What dpo are you Cindy? Blast transfers tend to show up with lower HCGs too!

dolphin22 Guest

I think she said 15 days

I so hope all is going to be ok

Cindy

Will be crossing my fingers for you, hunny!

dolphin22 Guest

Thanks Sushee i really appreciate your support

Cindy

Cindy, I have everything crossed for you!!! It sounds like this little bub is strong and its good that you don't need the crinone anymore!! When is your next BT? I'm thinking of you Keep us posted with how you are going. Take Care!!

Mary- sorry to hear AF is in full force! You sound very positive which is good...I was a mess after our first IVF cycle didn't work. It's great news that u have 3 frozen embryos. Goodluck when you decide to have your FET!! Take care

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Ali

BT is on tuesday. I have an appointment with my Dr on monday but not sure if i should cancel and make another day as im in the middle and wont know the results until tuesday arvo. Any ideas?

Thanks for your support. How are you going?

Ive been getting up at 3:30am needing to pee and eat lol but i dont mind - loving every minute of it. I agree with you that my little one is strong and he/she is a fighter - my baby has made it this far so i know my baby will carry on to be a healthy baby

Cindy

Hi Cindy...your signs sound good!!! I'm not sure about what to do with your docs appointment...you could still go and get referrals etc. (if thats why you are going?) But it may be better to wait. I just know how hard it is to get into see my Doc. Sorry this probably hasn't helped you?

I am feeling ok today I'm on hols though so i can sleep in etc. I generally start to feel sick around lunch time and more so in the arvo and night. I find I can sleep well on the lounge but once I go to bed I'm wide awake!! Driving me crazy!! But I am determined that i will not complain (even tho maybe i just did? )

Good luck with your next test. I'm sure it will be fine!!

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Ali,

I guess the appointment is to see what happens next? but we cant really say i guess so i will see if there is an appointment not long after tues.

Thanks for feeling confident about my pregnancy, I much appreciate it!! Im sure all will be ok aswell.

Awww i dont suffer from any sickness, i guess i feel nauseated occasionly but not much - just soooooooo hungry and running out of food lol. I think me and hubby better go do some shopping tonight or on the weekend lol.

Im glad you can rest up now though, good timing for holidays i guess lol - how long have you got off?

Take Care

Cindy

Hi Cindy
    I go back to school on Monday. Not long to go now!

Might be a good idea to wait for doc appointment so you can be more definite with plans etc.

I kind of feel more nausea and lethargic than actually sick. I had to laugh when you were talking about running out of food. DH and I had to go shopping last night as I had eaten all the good food that was left!! I'm not usually a big eater and I can't believe how much I can eat at the moment-its great! My preg sysmptoms kind of come and go and I panic when I can't feel any signs...crazy!!lol
    Speak 2 u soon

dolphin22 Guest

LOL yups im with ya - im not usually a big eater either but um yeah in the last few days woah i have been eating heaps and now that i know for sure im preg i make sure i eat when ever im hungry - well hungry isnt the word cause it always goes straight to starving!!

Anyways enjoy the rest of your time off and i will keep you updated on how im doing.

Take care

Cindy

P.s so hot but so windy - weird weather

Hi Cindy,
    Goodluck for tomorrow with the doctor if u are still going and in case I don't get to the computer tomorrow the VERY best of luck for your BT my fingers are crossed for you!!! You must be glad the wait will be over soon!!
    Take care

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Ali and thanks,

Yups im still off to the docs tomorrow. Im starting to get scared eachtime i go to the loo. Everytime i go and i dont see blood im relieved, just hope it stays that way and that AF stays right away for the 8 months, i still do feel this one is a fighter but its still scary to go to the loo.

Planning on just resting up tomorrow, until i have to see the doc aswell as rest up tomorrow. If levels have risen then i will be resting pretty much every week until about 12 weeks. I dont want to lose this bub.

Hows everything going with you?

Love Cindy

Hi Cindy,
    I'm am so much like u!! Everytime I go to the toilet I have the same thoughts. If I wasn't pregnant I shouldve had AF today so I was even more anxious today...so far its all ok!!
    Hope everything went well at the doctors today and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow...here's to a big rise in your levels!! Good luck and let us know how you go!

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Ali,

Its so stressful isnt it? You know your pregnant but yet you still think that witch is going to arrive lol.

Went and seen my doc yesterday and he gove me the EDD and the refferal to the hospital. For me to relax i need to hear today that the levels have risen quite a fair bit today. Surely they have!! I wish we didnt have to wait until after 2pm its such a nightmare waiting!! I will let you know what the levels are as soon as i get the results. Thank you very much for your support.

Love Cindy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast