Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slight cramping

dolphin22 Guest

Question Slight cramping

Hi girls,

I had a Blastocyst transferred on saturday the 30th of Sep and have got some slight cramping on the right side, could this be the embryo snuggling in or could it be the crinone gel? Or both? I really hope and have a feeling its my little one snuggling in but would just like to know what other ppl think on this.

Cindy

Hi Cindy
    I also had a blasty transferred on Sat 30th and have had slight cramps...like u I was hoping it was the embryo snuggling in, but I really don't know. I have slight cramps on and off. It's amazing how you feel every little twinge or movement-sometimes I wonder if its real or just my crazy and desperate imagination?? Fingers crossed that its what we think it is! Goodluck for your preg test...when do u have yours? I'll be thinking of you!!

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Ali,

Mine has been on and off too. Last night i had a pulling feeling so i was hoping that was all part of the little embie. Im not too bad today with the cramping - dont know what to make of it lol.

Do you have any blastocysts frozen? mine apparently werent good enough to freeze. Makes me abit angry how the clinic or the nurse couldnt ring to tell me and that i had to call 4 days after transfer to find out that none of them were frozen. Anyways

My preg test is on the 12th of october - what about yours?

Good luck to you also and i hope we both get BFP's.

Cindy

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

hi guys,

crinone and pessaries can cause AF-like cramping, but then again, so can implantation. Crossing my fingers it's the latter for you both!

dolphin22 Guest

Thanks Sushee,

Would we have started cramping from crinone on day 1? I so hope its the implantation thats causing the slight cramping. The cramping is NOTHING compared to how i felt with it on my first stim cycle, I was so crampy i could hardly move and knew that i wasnt preg this time i feel i am.

Cindy

ooo Cindy I am really hoping that woman's intuition is spot on for you!

Crinone does all sorts of wierd things, but mainly it makes your P4 levels go up, so it can cause bloating, cramping and any number of tummy aches and pains. It's hard because, as I said, you may be cramping from your uterus expanding to accomodate your little one, so it's hard to know where the Crinone symptoms end and the pg symptoms begin. But cramping is always a good sign, so

dolphin22 Guest

This whole 2ww is a nightmare. I was actually thinking of doing a HPT as i have a spare one here from my natural FET. When would be the best day to do it? Im just going crazy and need to know. Im starting to feel a tad nauseated since i ate lunch but who knows what that is??? So confusing lol.

Thanks for your help once again Sushee.

Cindy

they say the earliest for a blast transfer is 11dpt, which is 14dpo anyway. But I have heard of the (very) odd person getting a faint +ve as early as 8dpt!

I just had my first blast t'fer on Monday...and I am cramping badly - very intense pain - short bursts throughout the day. And an extremely sore but!

Can't say if it is normal or not as this is my first IVF attempt. I am also unsure if it is due to constipation. Have you experienced any bowl problems Cindy?

I think I will wait for the blood test - especially because I am on the Crinone and I heard it can skew the results of a HPT.

Mary

My preg test is on the 9th. I have not heard whether my other embryos froze. I only had 2 to freeze and I don't have a good history of successful thawing so I wasn't really keen to have them frozen...just ends up in wasting time and feeling like a failure again when they don't thaw?? Sorry to hear that yours did not freeze. It may be a sign though...you won't need them if you get a BFP this cycle. Fingers crossed for a BFP for both of us!!!

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Mary,

Firstly congrats on having your embie at home. I dont have severe cramping, i did on my very first ivf attempt, this time its slight cramping and its slowly going.

No sorry no bowel probs although i have had the runs a few times - sorry if its TMI.

I really want to wait til the BT aswell as i know too that crinone can give false answers on the tests. I will see how i go lol.

I wish you all the best. Oh when is your preg test?

Cindy

As Sush has said its completely normal to get cramping with crinone, but could also be implantation or even a combination of the two!

Mary - did you have a blast transferred, or a 2 day transferred? If it is a 2 day it is more than likely you might still be cramping from the pick up.

Hi Cindy - My blood test is on the 13th Oct. I wish you all the best on the 12th

Hi Keen - I had a 5 day blast transfer. I think some of the pain I was experiencing late last week was related to the egg pick up - but I don't think it is any more.

It must just be the crinone and the anaesthetic from the egg pick up the messed me up!

Mary

dolphin22 Guest

Ali good luck for the 9th - are you feeling confident? only 4 more days to go !!! I wish u all the best with it. Hows your cramps? mine are still there, really dont know what to make of them - i guess its the crinone now.

Mary good luck for the 13th. Mine is on the 12th. Cramping eased up abit for you? I hate all this crampy - if it stays only as slight cramping thats ok but if it starts to get any worse im going to lose faith in this cycle.

Thanks Keen for your advice i just hope some of the cramping was implantation

Cindy

Hi Cindy,
    I am still a little bit crampy not as much. I also think it is to do with the crinone. Sometimes, and I don't know if I am just imagining it but they feel like AF pains. 4 days to go...I'm excited but very apprehensive. I want to get my hopes up but then I don't want to be let down. It hit me really hard last time I had a BFN and I don't want to go back there again. I went out a bought a home preg test last night, temptation got the better of me!!, but have just sat and stared at the box....don't know what to do???
    Your test date is fast approaching too..how are you feeling?

Hi Mary
    Goodluck with your test next week. How are your cramps going? Hope they have settled down...

Well goodluck girls. Have a great relaxing weekend and bring on 3 BFP's for us!!!!

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Ali,

Good to hear that the cramping has eased up - mine has too - so weird lol.

I used the spare HPT from my last cycle yesterday morning (just out of curiosity) if the crinone gel would give off a second line but it didnt - so in my case crinone dont affect me in that way at all (unless it can give off a fake neg) BUT i was WAY too early to test anyway, just wanted to see if crinone could lie - weird i know but have to do something to keep me entertained in this horrid 2ww lol.

Im feeling fine - dont know what to make of the crampy feelings, last night i lent on my boob and it hurt - so i touched them this morning and they hurt abit. I dont get sore boobs before AF ever or on crinone so hoping thats a good sign and crinone isnt throwing new symptoms at me.

Wow not long for you to go now - Make sure you keep yourself busy over the weekend so that it can fly!!

Sorry for the long post.

Cindy

dolphin22 Guest

Forgot to put in my post -

COME ON 3 BFP's !!!

Goodluck to all of you. I hope we hear that you all get a positive over the next week or so.

I too went on the IVF programe and had cramping with the gel. I found that to be worse than the whole process all together. Well I was sure that I wasn't pregnant. I didn't do any HPT as I didn't want to get false hope. Well when they called me to tell me blood test came positive I got the shock of my life. It can happen to you as well.

Good luck I will be thinking of you all.

Linda

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast