Thread: Starting Again (loss ment)

Default Starting Again (loss ment)

Hi Girls,

Well we're about to go back to ivf for our 4th FET, we have also done 3 fresh cycles as well. After the loss of our little girl in Feb I am scared to say the least of doing this again not to mention the tierdness of it all. Any advice on getting through it again??

Shazz.

Shazz - ahhh advise.

Your experience has been different to mine. Very sorry for your loss.

But......I have been down the ivf road MANY times and have bruises to show for it. I could only do IVF if I focused on it and shed other things. Take one day at a time, give yourself space to deal with each little hurdle (E2 not rising yet, lining not thickening yet). Take "stock" of your life pre-IVF, if you bring a child into your life make sure that it is a good life in terms of relationships, how you feel about yourself etc etc. You can only do your best, don't beat yourself up over failures. At the end of the "day" you are the only person answerable for your life, live it without regrets.

Hi Shezz,

The IVF train is a hard one isnt it!
    I have found that I just take time out for myself when I am going though a cycle. Over committing just doesnt work for me. I know my friends dont quiet understand but I really dont care. At the end of the day I have to do what is best for me.

So my advice is just follow you instincts. If you dont want to go out to that "party" then dont go. If you need an afternoon reading a book do it. And this forum is a great place to let off some steam or chat about worries ect. I found this site just before my last ICSI cycle and to be honest it was the easiest one to do because of the support. I hope you find it that way too.

Which ever way you go, I truly hope that you get that BFP very soon.

Much babydust to you!!!

Shazz - how are you?