Thread: The TWW?!?!

Default The TWW?!?!

Hello Ladies,

DH and I are starting IVF next week. I know we still have a couple of weeks before the dreaded TWW.

But was wondering if any of you ladies who have been through it have any recomendations. Is there anything i should especially be doing in that time (other than driving myself and DH nuts)?

Would be great to hear from you all!!

Thanks & Take Care,

Prue

Prue, good luck with the IVF - everything crossed for you.

Not much you can do in the 2ww... dont exercise too much and try to eat well and get plenty of sleep - mostly because the more you sleep, the more time that goes by, hence appearing to make the time go by quicker!

Alas, there aint much you can do to stop yourself going nuts - but coming here and venting and keeping yourself busy can help a bit....

Anyways, all the very best with it!

Prue, I haven't been through IVF, but i have soldiered on through many a TTW. All I can suggest is pretty much what Keen has said and to keep yourself busy.

I know there is a thread on here somewhere going back a while ago, that had some ideas for keeping yourself busy during the TTW. I'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction...

Good luck next week, and we hope and pray that you will be announcing a BFP in a few weeks....

Actually i just found it......try this...

Click Me

Hope that helps...

Krusty Guest

Pure

Good luck with this round of IVF I hope it is the one for you and DH

I don't think there is any thing that will help you with the TWW but I will send you a lot of sticky

Prue
    Good luck with your IVF. You may find that your TWW is not 2 weeks depending on the protocol that you use. Some of us have only had to wait 7 days because the embryo hasn't gone back until it is a blastocyst (ie 5 days old) and then had a d12 blood test. I've had day 3 embies put back a number of times now and they test at d10 and d12 at my clinic - leaving me only 7-9 anxious days.

I don't want to rain on you and I know you might not want to hear this but IVF is a long process and there are many steps to get through before you get to the TWW. Focus on the step immediately before you. That way things will be a bit shorter.