Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any suggestions?

Hi Rach
    Had u/sound this AM - two 19mm follies on left side!! FS discussed possibility of twin pregnancy with two definite dominant follies - I said twins would not be a problem however I think it highly unlikely seeing as I have been TTC unsuccessfully for 2 1/2 years now with normal ovulation every month!! He said I am 2-3 days away from ovulation still and didn't trigger me today, instead he said just let it happen naturally and BD, BD, BD.

Everything possible is crossed this month!

How are things going with you?

Hey Deanna!

That's excellent news!!! Not far away now. Remember to relax and enjoy the ride. I know it is very difficult to do after 2 1/2 years but just try to imagine what is happening inside your body and then hopefully nature will follow your lead.

When my FS first said that there is a higher possibility of twins whilst taking clomiphene I was a little taken aback but after Brian & I discussed it afterwards we actually became quite fond of the idea. Imagine after all this trying you get two instead of one! A pretty proud moment if you ask me.

Well I'm not really taking any tests or ultrasounds at the moment...as I said I'm trying not to get too worked up about it as I am pretty sure that everything (such as you were saying in regards to ovulation) is happening but just not coming together like it should. I'm going to start testing with an ovulation kit on Friday as I should be ovulating next Monday or Tuesday. Then the fun starts.....I don't mean to be rude or anything but by about the 4th time we are absolutely exhausted!!! It should be romantic but by the end of it all my head is in another place.....

I'm getting very excited for you!!!! Even though the waiting afterwards is tough whenever this time comes around I must admit I am always thinking....this could be my month (or ours )

Take care & let me know how you go.

Cya

Rara

Hey,

Am having a really down day today . Even had to have the day off work for a "mental health day". Try to remain positive but sometimes it is impossible. Just started thinking how unfair it is that some women fall pregnant within in the 1st month but others (such as myself) have to wait much longer for anything to happen despite numerous tests and a large amount of time passing (I don't know what the women that have been waiting for 10 years or more must be going through!!!).

For some reason I began getting really anxious last night as O day is coming up. But then I began getting anxious over being anxious as some say that that reduces the chance of you falling pregnant. I know it is silly but I can't help it sometimes. Anyway...just had to express my worries.

Hope you are all going okay...hang in there

Rara

Hey Rara
    Taking the day off sounds like it was exactly what you needed! I know what you mean about being anxious - o day is looming tomorrow or saturday and I just don't know how often we should be BD'ing?? Twice a day, once a day or every second day which is what the FS suggested when we first saw him. Forgot to clarify that one yesterday when i saw him? I'm trying to stay calm and just go with it but it really is easier said than done. My physiotherapist said to me yesterday 'my father and my brother are both obstetricians and they both agree that women who can't get pregnant just need to go on a holiday!?!?!?!' I was absolutely speechless, this is the first time anyone has said this pearl of wisdom to me in 2 and a half years of trying. AAAHHH!! Although it has been a long time between holidays for DH and I......................

Hope you feel better soon, :hugs:
    Deanna

Hey,

Well I don’t like wallowing in my own sorrow (especially given that allot of people in bb are allot worse off than me) but everyone now and then I believe has to let themselves off the hook…so here I am letting myself off the hook for a while.

I find that very amusing when people say (who are most often are preg & fell within the first 1 or 2 months of trying) just relax...have a holiday...we only just went to Perth about 2 months ago...it was the most romantic and relaxed holiday EVER, it fell exactly on the time that I was ov and did absolutely nothing. Perhaps the best thing to do would be to start planning a holiday once it actually happens...I think I will definately need it by then!!!

My FS said to try and do it twice a week normally and then around ov time do it twice a day for two days. That can get awfully exhausting and no good has come of it as yet. Anyway Brian & I have decided not to do it as much as usual around that time (ie only once a day instead of twice) so then when result time comes around we won't have my hopes up as high. If it's going to happen it will happen.

Anyway, feel much much better now that I have heard from you!!! We'll get through this...just have to expect a few ups and downs along the way!!! I will really be thinking of you over the next couple of days honey

Chat lata

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12