Thread: Any thoughts of what is going on down there!

Default Any thoughts of what is going on down there!

Tomorrow I am 7days post FE transfer about 9 DPO, and I am in serious pain.
    My ovaries are throbbing, the kind you get when you are a day off OPU. I am bloated and to touch my stomach is tender.
    I just got home from my GP other than talking about his daughter doing IVF and ruling out appendicitis..I have no answers (LOL I didnt think I would get much)
    So I am thinking maybe 1. it is my ovaries kicking in to sustain a pregnancy?
    or 2. that AF is on her way?
    Do other AC people remember a pain or is it just normal.
    Still tossing up whether to call my FS in the morning to have a talk, I am just on progesterone or is that what is doing it to me.
    Thanks for listening
    Bec

Bec if you haven't already call you doctor/clinic ASAP. serious pain is always something to contact them about. GL xx

Hi Bec,

I did get some pinchy-like pain on my right ovary after the transfer, I think its the first couple of days after the transfer but they are gone now...

I am always surprised that as easy as transfer looks like (no pain only take less than 5 minutes), how much my body affected by it. I felt exhausted each time afterwards and seems need a lot of sleep and also my whole stomach feels tense, I don't know whether its physical or its that psychological reasons that I think I need to hold on...IYWIM.. But mine tends to go away after a few days...

No harm to give FS a call just to have a peace of mind but hope the pain is easing off now...let us know how you go..

xx

Bei,
    I was thinking about you last night wondering how you are travelling.
    Pain was around for about 36hrs and then disappeared. Had a funny incident of dry retching this morning it is all pointing towards a BFP!! which as truth be will be a BFN.
    Friday testing day..less than a week but still not terribly confident. How about you?
    Bec

Good to hear that pain has disappeared Bec!

I am currently trying to lose track of the time...feeling ok apart from lower back pain from time to time.

I don't hold much hope for this cycle to be honest as last stim cycle I didn't even make to the b/t, AF arrived exactly a week after the transfer, so I am currently just hoping to make it to next Wednesday and then I can torture myself about 'testing or not testing'.

Beibei x

LOL that will be next monday for me...battling the poas demons

Hey BecG,
    Lets hope its a bfp. I really hope it is. I find though that the stim drugs i am on actually make me feel sick. pregnant. When i am not. Then i get shattered cause af rocks up.
    Beibei,
    Damn about the backache. I hate pain. Maybe its a positive sign though. We can hope.