Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else in the 2ww?

Hannah Guest

Thank you Reags, Clare, Sonya smudgh and everyone else who dream of holding their own baby. Love to you all.

Reags- I sound strong but I have cried, cried, cried and cried for all my losses and I am fearful for the future. I have always wondered why I never fell pregnant as I have been with my husband since I was 25 and he 23. My doctor thinks I have limited ovarian function and that is why with every IVF attempt I produce very little eggs.

Can everyone tell me which clinic they use and their Dr? I would interested to hear how your IVF progresses, like the amount of FSH they use, how many eggs they retrieve, how many go to blastocyst stage, etc.

I am still hopeful and I still pray everyday for a miracle.

Love to you all.

Kat Guest

Good evening Ladies !

So sorry I have been offline... Went to visit my mum for a few days.. and she doesnt have the internet

Hannah - I am so very sorry you didnt get your BFP this time... dont lose hope.. take some time to pamper yourself... I only have 1 ovary.. and this cycle was told I only had 2 follies.. I was so vey close to cancelling it, and thought, no I will try and give it a go.. I ended up getting 3 follies, had 3 eggs, all fert and at day 3 were 8 celled.. I put one back in, and yesterday got my BFP ...

So sorry I didnt come and tell you all my results yesterday ! Its all a bit surreal.. I really didnt think it would work... But have been feeling a bit ...

I truly hope the rest of you get your long awaited BFP's very soon.. Will be popping in to check on your progress ! Stay strong ladies, and try to stay positive ..

Kat xx

Morning Everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend!

Kat - Congrats on your BFP!! That is awesome news!!!! You and Dh must be on cloud 9!! Did you think it was going to be a BFP??

Hannah - I'm so sorry honey I know it's hard but I think it's great that your seeing a councellor they must help. Where do you live?

How is everyone else?

Well I had my blood test this morning so it's going to be a long day :lol

Good luck jessie.. I hope all goes well.

I just wanted to say good luck to everyone as well - this 2ww is going to be hard for me too - I get my first IVF transfer probably the day my hubby leaves to go overseas for THOSE 2 weeks! Talk about timing, looks like I will have to keep myself very busy indeed.

Speaking of which, during these 2 weeks did you ladies keep up the same amount of physical activity ? Or did you really, really take it easy? It did not make 1 bit of difference when we conceived our son naturally 4 years ago (I am a competitive triathlete) but this time seems much more precious of course..

I have asked the nurse and they say just take it easier, but what does this really mean to someone like me? what days are the most important....straight after Transfer?

CAH Guest

Congrats Kat, thats fab news.

Any news Jessie?

My turn tomorrow, am not overly hopeful though.

Good luck all.
    Clare

CAH? are you having pg BT tomorrow? was wondering if you any symptoms at all. i have test on friday, but have no symptoms (except no AF - so far!) other girls are talking sore BB's and back pain, but thats a bit hard for me...
    you see my BB were given to me by a wonderful plastic surgeon and i always have bak pain as i have had a previous back op for scoliosis.

its just hard to pinpoint anything. i know the crinone gives you tummy cramps, so im hoping thats why i have those, but the only maybe symptom i have is tiredness...but i think thats cause this whole experience is my first ivf cycle.. has anyone else had a positive pregnancy test result without any obvious symptoms?

CAH Guest

Hi Sonya

Just caught me I was signing off! Yes its a BT tomorrow but we are doing IUI not IVF so not sure if that makes a difference to symptoms. I have had lots of stuff but I never know if half of it is in my head these days!

Cramps, bloating, sore BB's, headaches, aside from that I drove past entrance for work last week & got half way down the road before I noticed, had an urge to rearrange the pantry, fridge & linen cupboard, broke 2 glasses 2 days running & burst into tears whilst driving home on Thurs when Enrique's hero came on (yeah explain that one!!!!!) I did do a sneaky HPT yesterday & got a BFN so now I have no idea whats happening, same as you AF is a no show so far so am clinging on for a few more hours!

If it helps, my one & only pregnancy (lost it) I had no symptoms at all until AF was a week late.

Good luck
    Clare

PS Best hope I am preggers or you guys will be laughing at me for crying to Hero!!!!! Its the stress I tell ya!

Hannah Guest

Dear all,

Jessie001 - I live in Sydney and am going through IVFA under Dr G Persson. Any suggestions?

L

Hi Ladies

Just thought i would pop in here as well as the LTTC & AC thread. I had transfer this morning for a FET cycle we put back 1 hatching blasty.. so now the wait starts and going crazy already .... 14 sleeps to go.... good luck everyone.

Shannon

Reags Guest

Default HI everyone

HI girls, how we all going ??

First off CONGRATULATIONS Kat, well done (even if you did cheat and get a neg, or at least I think it was you) !!
    Also GOOD LUCK to Jessie, you were testing today ........... lets hope you have some good news to share x
    GOOD LUCK too, to CAH, hoping you too have some good news to share. (shall be thinking of you both)x

Sonya: I test the day after you and at the min I too have hardly any symptoms. Boobs are a bit tender, but thats about it. Have full on appetite and dont seem to tired. Not sign of AF (thankfully), but the pessaries can keep her at bay too. I tend to have a dull ache down in my lower left side. Seems more promenant when I cough or get up to quickly. I DONT KNOW .........................whats going on in there. Yep bloated too, but that can also be the 2-3 lts water a day I suppose.

Smudge / Collo/ Loula / Bellamum .......................... have you any news for us ??

Sorry if I have forgotten anyone, best of luck to all of you.

Off to bed now ................ have a date with a "pessary" OOOOOOOOOh nice !!

Reags X

Morning Everyone,

Well results are in and its a BFP!! I can not believe it I'm still in shock!

Hannah - how many times have you done IVF? Are you thinking about changing clinics? I'm going through IVFA at Westmead with Dr Bernstein

Shannon - Good luck! Hope your 2ww goes very quickly

Clare - Good luck I'm thinking of you today !

How is everyone else?

Hannah Guest

Hi Jessie001,

Congratulations! Can you tell me what a little more about your treatment and what does TTC 1 BFN BFP mean? Sorry I am not familiar with the abbreviations.

Me ~ 28 Dh ~35
    TTC # 1 through IVF/ICSI
    IVF #1 BFN
    IVF #2 cancelled
    IVF #3 BFN
    FET #1 BFP

Thanks Hannah

TTC#1 means trying to concieve first baby
    BFN means negative pregnancy test
    BFP means positive pregnancy test
    Sorry I post on alot of USA sites and I'm so used to there abbreviations!

This cycle was my first unmedicated frozen cycle and it was heaven no drugs was great! All I had to do was have a couple of blood tests to monitor when I was going to ovulate than the night before the transfer I did a presserie (that was the only drug) and than had the transfer, we did put 2 embryos back this time and I was also doing acupunture. What have your cycles been like?

Congratulations Jessie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo! Hoo!

Jessie - how many hpt did you do and did you eva get a positive or did you wait till bloodtest after your first hpt?

Hi everyone
    Congrats JESSIE. All my symptoms have dissappeared except I have a constant headach and am extremely tired but that could be me stressing. I got to work yesterday and just sobbed I was so sad I couldnt even tell them why I just had to cry for 3hours. I come off crinone on Thursday so I guess it is crunch time AF will hopefully stay away if not there will be alot more tears im sure of that. I dont test till the 16th 8 more sleeps.

Reags Guest

Default Yayyyyyyyyyy

CONGRATULATIONS Jessie,

well done to you and DH, thats fantastic. Lets hope we see a few more BFP's coming up !!!
    Throw some sticky "pozzy" dust down to Adelaide please. Take care and rest up, make sure you enjoy this special time.

Reags X

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast