Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bleeding during 2ww

Unhappy bleeding during 2ww

i am going through ivf and i am currantly in my tww i did a test 9 days after implantation and it came bk negative i then done three 11 days after and they came bk possitave....it is now 12 days after and ive started to bleed its a pinky red colour not loads and got a pain in my stomach above me pelvic bone like a cramping pain im not in pain but it niggles...

can you please help me i dont know what to think????

Letty, can't help but just wanted to send you a

Sara

Letty - when is you BT? I don't think there is much you can do now but wait and pray that everything is ok. I'm sure everyone in here will be sending positive thought your way

Sending you big Letty

Was your transfer a day 3 or day 5 embryos? That would make a difference to when you could expect to see a proper positive.

I assume, by the negative test you had at day 9, that you aren't on any progesterone support? That can cause false readings too.

My best guess is one of two things has happened:

Either you are pregnant still but are having a slight bleed. A lot of people do and can continue to have "proper" periods during a lot of their pregnancy!

OR you have a pregnancy which can not be sustained for whatever awful tragic reason. I really really hope it is just a light bleed and you will have a successful pregnancy confirmed with a blood test in a day or two.

As Mollygirl says, all you can do now is wait and pray. If you look around you will probably find loads of threads about bleeding in pregnancy and you will see that it is quite common. Plus you can compare your symptoms.

Sending you Sticky thoughts and I hope the bleeding subsides and you get your BFP in just a few days time!

Hiya, I always have implatation bleeding at 11-12 days so you never know it may just be that, keep your chin up and all the best, cheers Missy

Hello every one
    Thankyou for all your advice and surport i do my test tomorrow and ring the clinic with the result....i'd stopped bleeding this morning but started again after dinner this time its brownish in colour not much just a bit....i've been taking progesterone pessaries called cyclogest 400mg one on a morning and one on a night been taking these since retrieval and thats the only medication im on.
    Im just hoping for the best tomorrow xx

letty xx

ps it was a 5 day transfer x

Letty - wishing your all the best..

Very much hoping this is just leftover old blood. Goodluck - I hope it's good news for you..

I'm sorry I can't really help but just wanted to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow letty, hoping you get your BFP.

Smile

Hi everyone

Ive just done my test and it was positive hippee!!!

Still a bit worried about the bleeding........just waiting to inform the hospital so fingers crossed.....wont believe i am untill i have a scan x

That's wonderful news! Congratulations !!!!!!!!

Did the clinic have much to say about the bleeding? Sounds like it is almost finished if it is dark now. Thats fantastic

keeping everything crossed for you Letti, hoping you see a jumping Jellybean in there

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers Missy

hello everyone

every thing went okai at clinic, doc sed its normal to bleed at this time and also have stomach cramps he told me not to worry n to enjoy it, a try to but a still worry lots ... if the bleeding gets heavier or clots in a need to ring them back straight away but fingers crossed ill be okai xx

letty x

Congratulations Letty!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

congrats hun, wonderful news wooohoooo

Yay,

I know it is hard to relax just cause they say so, when in the back of your mind you have little worries all the time.

Sounds like everything is perfect though Congratulations officially !!!

Congratulations Letty - hope everything goes well after all the worry.

Sara

Hi everyone

I'm new to this so not sure if anyone will get this but here goes.

i have actually waited all this time to post something after reading alot of threads
    I am testing tomorrow and right now I am going insane. I tested 9dpt and it was bfn but i am hoping that was because i did it too soon. During my 2ww i have experienced all the cramping and sore bb but i have not seen any blood yet. Not sure what my outcome is going to be but I am praying for a BFP.
    I felt I needed to talk to someone as this waiting around is impossible.!
    Heeeeeeeelp me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast