Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bleeding during 2ww

Letty, congrats hun!! Wishing you a very H & H pregnancy!

Crazykins, welcome to BB! Good luck for your test hun, I hope it's a BFP! The 2WW thread is great, there are a lot of very supportive girls there. I haven't been there myself but I lurk regularly. I hope to join the girls there in June.

Beata xxx

Thanks beta70 well i did the hpt test today and it was BFN I feel so disappointed dont know what to do with myself now. Still no sign of AF but i'm sure thats it now. DP is being really great and supportive and I just feel like crying all the time. Will wait till next year to try again.

Hope all goes well for you beta70

Good luck and congrats to those with BFP

Crazykins, I pray it's a false result. Is your BT on Friday? If so, please go and get it done still. Two days before my BT I did the HPT and got a BFN. On the Friday I went for my BT and it ended up being a BFP. I had no sore bb, no pg symptoms whatsoever and no AF symptoms either. I truly don't want to get your hopes up, but just wanted to share my story with you.
    I hope that evil stick is wrong.
    B xxx

beata70, thanks for sharing your story and giving advice. My AF also came yesterday and i am in some serious pain today to the point where i could hardly walk, took some anadin and the pain has subsided a bit. I will wait and see how it goes. I am defo sure i am not pregnant now! I wish my story could be like yours but you know when the evil witch comes it,s all over!

Glad yours worked out though did you go through ivf or iui if you don't mind me asking?

Crazykins, I'm sorry the signs don't look the best, but if I have learned one thing from reading all those posts in the 2WW, is that anything is possible! Every woman is different and has different symptoms of pg or no symptoms at all while pg, or a bleed and they are still pg. If you have you BT tomorrow, I am crossing everything for you hun, you just never know I'm glad your pain is better though.
    I did IVF as my DF's swimmer count is extremely low (almost zero). He had a vesectomy 10 years ago and had it reversed 2 years agao (he has been divorced for 3 1/2 years and has 3 grown up children from his first marriage), but the reversal didn't work. We had no option but to do IVF,and we chose to do ICSI with a blast transfer as I am not getting any younger and my FS wanted to give us the best and quickest way to get pg.

beata70, sorry i would have realised that if i had opened my eyes and looked at your profile at the bottom. Not going for a bt cos re never said to come in for one or set a date for one.

So are you going to do another cycle?

ps. sorry for your loss before.

Hi every one

I have been bk to the hospital for a blood test because i started to bleed a bit heavier so they wanted to check my hcg levels i went on day 15 the day after my pos test and my hcg levels wer 82 i went again on day 17 and they had gone up to 227 so thats put my mind at rest a bit i thought a was miscarrying, but every thing seems fine.........I have my scan on the 29th april so ill believe it more then lol

crazykins
    I also tested too earlie on day 9 and it was so dissapointing i wished afterwards that a never it made me so messed up....i lost my will power and tested again on day 11 and it cane back poss i didnt no weather to be happy or not i was more messed up....but luckly even with the bleeds every things been okai so far im just taking each day as it comes with all me fingers crossed.....gud luck for your test date keep us posted x

Thankyou every one for all the comments xxxxx

Lettyxxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12