Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This could be finally it!!!!

Default This could be finally it!!!!

Hi Girls

I am shaking. I just did a fortel ultra HPT and a 2nd line came up within a minute not as dark as the control line but definately there even another person at work can see it. My beta is until next Monday so until then I will be very hesitant about it. But I can't help thinking that cos we had 2 blasties transferred that maybe they both took hence getting a BFP this early. : I am in total denial after 2 years of TTC

Jade

OMG Jade!!! How exciting!!! Congratulations on the

Sending truckloads of your way!!!

Celsie. xoxox

Oh that sounds promising Jade!! Good luck!! Can you POAS tomorrow with FMU? The line may show darker.

Yeah I will for sure I will probably do one everyday up until my beta..........LOL

Jade

Congrats Jade!

I'm at a similar stage to you - BFP last Thursday! And very nervous until it can be confirmed (hopefully this Thursday ).

Time to throw lots of sticky vibes around here...
    Last edited by Allie; October 2nd, 2006 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Need to add more sticky vibes

OMG Jade!!!!! Great stuff.....You know how excited I am for you dont ya!! Good luck Hun, keep us posted

Allie; Good luck to you too hun, sounds like great news

Last edited by EllyBoo72; October 2nd, 2006 at 02:06 PM.

Hi Allie

Truck loads of for us. Are you the same as me and I will believe it when I get my + beta????? Have you tested again since last Thursday........I'm thinking I will test everyday up to the beta.

Jade

Jade..... thats fantastic news matey. I am so happy for you. Sending you truckloads of

ooh Jade,

Good luck, hope it a sticky one!

Jade, I have to ask honey - are you taking any pessaries or crinone? I only ask because it can make for confusing results.... BUT I pray like crazy that that second line gets stronger and stronger and you escape, my sweet

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Congratulations....that's wonderful news.

Hi Keen

I am taking pessaries.................I have searched a bit on the net and from what i can see they don't cause false +'s. Where did you hear this cos I would like to read. As I said in my previous post I am not going to be 100% positive until my beta confirms it. I hope it keeps getting darker too.

Jade

Good Luck Sweetie,

Sounds like a sticky

Pessaries shouldnt cause false +ve, though Crinone will. I just re-read my post and see it didnt really make sense quite the way I meant. I meant to say the Crinone can provide confusing results not the pessaries....

hoping you have your success my sweet... it certainly is amazing to get a result so soon - you could certainly be right about the two making all the difference.... hope so...

Last edited by Keen; October 2nd, 2006 at 05:48 PM. Reason: spelling error

Good luck girls and heaps of sticky vibes... leis xx

Hi Jade,

I know exactly how you feel about not believing the result until the BT!!!

Today is the first day I haven't tested since last Thursday. I only have three test strips left and am trying to save them because I know I'll need them later when I have moments of panic and disbelief. Meanwhile, I am trying to focus on other things (e.g. have cleaned the house particularly well this weekend), but of course it's not proving easy at all.

Good luck for Monday! Let us know how you go, it sounds v positive to me.

OMG Allie - I didnt notice! Well done to you too! Looks like you and Jade will be venturing together - how exciting for both you gals! YAYE!

WTG Jade Congratulations. And Allie too

Can't wait to see you guys over on the pregnancy thread......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast