Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This could be finally it!!!!

Congrats Jade and Allie sending you both lots of and I have my pregnancy test next Monday. I had a blastocyst transferred on Saturday so hopefully I'll also be joining you guys!!! I'm too scared to do a preg test yet in case it comes up -ve. It's amazing during the TWW how much you 'imagine' and feel every little thing in your tummy...driving me crazy at the moment.

Just wanted to congratulate you both on the great news Really happy for you both!

hoping you make it three Ali....

Thanks girls! And good luck Ali for Monday...sending sticky vibes to you too!

Keen, I was so sorry to read elsewhere that you and your DH are having such a tough time ATM. It's odd with men how they bottle things up - I have known my husband to do it too and it's so hard to know how to help them. I hope a bit of time will help make the pain more bearable. And I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you. XX

thanks Allie

Jade I just read this post and I got so excited when I saw that it was you. I am very happy for you and I have everything crossed for you. You deserve every bit of happiness.

Lots and Lots of Love
    Linda

Hi Girls

Thank you for all your replies!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tested this morning and there is still a line a little lighter than yesterday. I tested yesterday morning and got a really really really light line on a internet cheapie and when I tested at lunchtime using the fortel ultra thats when I got the really good line so maybe I am better off testing again at lunchtime..........what do you think?????????? maybe I am one of those people who get better lines during the day rather than FM ?????????? So I am a little worried at the moment. Still have nausea though

What is another test you guys could recommend that I use???

Ali - How are you feeling?

Jade

Hi Jade,
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you...sounds very promising !!! I am still feeling tired and a little nauseous but don't know if it is just from the crinone?? I really don't want to get my hopes up. When is too early to do a preg test? If I had my transfer on Sat do u think its too early for me to do one yet? Hope you are feeling well and goodluck with any extra tests you do!

Krusty Guest

Jade

Good luck darl and I'm sending a ton of your way

Ali - My blasties were transferred on the 27th and I got my first + on the 2nd so 5 days after transfer. Fingers crossed you get your BFP.

Jade

jchab good luck and I hope the +++++ keep coming.

Missy

Jade I hope it is going well - cant wait to hear!

God the waiting is killing me Jade.... I dont evern know you but its so exciting. The same thing happen to me when I was waiting for find out with my son. I kept doing pg test and it kept saying + and it was. Callum is now 8 months and I am trying again. Come on Monday....Cant wait to hear and Im sure it will be a BFP.

Missy

Best of luck Jade!!!

does anyone know if jade got her test results back

its ok ive found out....bit slow on this front...lol...congrats jade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12