Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CURIOUS..Natal Lunar Fertility Cycle?

Hi SarahJane....
    Yes you can apparently tune them in or "synchronise" them. I'm just concentrating on visualising & positive thinking before I try it though.
    You are meant to sleep in moonlight if possible & there is lot's of different things you can do but I don't think I'm in the right headspace just yet.
    It seem's a bit overwhelming trying to synchronise my cycle. It will probably turn out to be simple though knowing my luck.
    Gotta keep thinking positive !!!!!
    xx Mamabear

It seem's a bit overwhelming trying to synchronise my cycle
    Again, in the Francesca Naish full conception kit, it comes with a CD that is a self guided relaxation which can really help with this sychronisation.........

I forgot to mention in my last post that the Conception Action Pack I got from Nadia MacLeod was personilsed just for me. She will ask what time you born etc etc. So basically she has pinpointed where the moon was at when I was born & that is how she figures out the time & date you may ovulate which will coincide with the moon being in the exact same position you were born in. How special would it be if you conceived this way ? I think it's sweet.
    Thought I had better mention this because I haven't looked at the other sites yet & I didn't know if it was generalised or not. Will check it out later tonight seeing as I slept for 3 hrs this arvo & probably won't be sleeping again for a while

Thanks Lucy , I will go & have a look see tonight , sounds interesting !!!
    xx mamabear

Hi NellsBells...
    The lingo is hard sometimes !!!
    It stands for Private Message. If you click on the user's name a little box should come up & you sometime's can click on "send a private message ", if it is activated that is !!!! I remember it took me ages to work out what laugh out loud was !! LOL ! That's how I got my nickname CRUNCHIE... because I'm dark on the outside & blonde on the inside LOL!!!!
    Good luck , fingers & toes crossed
    Mamabear xxx

Hi mamabear - thought i'd pop this question in while the topic of 'lingo' is on the table... or anyone else who can help me out here - i've been trying to work out how i can add more detail to my posts, like what mood i'm in, which state i'm from, even my and DH age and how long we have been ttc - just can't seem to find the right way to go about it!?! Oh yeah, took me a little while to figure out 'LOL'

Your mood icon is at the top right hand corer, in a drop-down tab.

The things under our posts, that come up each time we post is a signature. Go to "User Profile" drop-down menu and choose "Edit Signature".

As for your state, if you want that to come up near the top with your mood, join date etc, go to "user profile", then choose "User Control Panel" and choose "Edit Profile" on the left column... it'll have a question in "Additional Information" that says "where you live" and what you type in there will come up near the mood and join date.

Any more questions probably best to post in here: Forum Help, Abbreviations and FAQ's

Hi girls

My friend did my Lunar chart and I ovulated on the full moon, easy to remember! and we concieved Julia on the full moon too!!! so it worked for us, of course using clomid +metformin too... but my ovulation always did occur during the full moon, now its out of wack though

Ok...so it didn't work this month. Oh well , keep practising ( that's the fun bit anyway's) loving hearing all the positive stories. It really keep's my hope's up!!!
    Night to all
    xxx Mamabear

Just reading this thread again. How's it going mamabear.

Your post is getting me a bit hopeful Lucy!!!! This is the first month my ovulation has coincided with my lunar fertile time!!
    How do you know the exact time when you should dtd? Is it important? Or just the day?

Ok, so now that we can post websites I guess I can just post in here about the place where you can get free lunar fertility charts.
    So for those interested:
    Go to http://www.astro.com/
    You will have to sign up, doesn't cost anything, just so they can have your details to work it out for you
    Then click on free horoscopes up the top
    Click extended chart selection in the right hand column
    Click special charts.
    Then select lunar phases fertility calendar from the drop down menu, and that's it!

Good luck!

do you think this would work with IVF?

I think if you could get the IVF in sync with your natural fertility it could give you a better chance of conceiving. It can't hurt anyway. Good luck

Hiya everyone... still practising !!! No luck yet , but in saying that I haven't really been paying much attention over the holiday's. Not ready yet to focus !!! Been way too lazy. I suppose I had better get myself back together.
    Hope everyone else is having a smooth journey!
    I kinda feel like I'm on the verge of a stomach bug or flu. Not enough fresh food or exercise. D'Oh. Gotta cut out the excuses !!!
    Good luck & have fun practising

awoods Guest

lam Guest

Default website from sarah j

sarah j
    can i have the web site you were talking about please
    im not sure how to get it the way you asked though, dont really want to put my personal email up on here so could you tell me another way i can get it from you.
    thanks

lam-

Go to Astrology and Horoscope Homepage - Astrodienst
    You will have to sign up, doesn't cost anything, just so they can have your details to work it out for you
    Then click on free horoscopes up the top
    Click extended chart selection in the right hand column
    Click special charts.
    Then select lunar phases fertility calendar from the drop down menu, and that's it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast