Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappointing results scan CD11- ?convert to IUI?

Thanks girls, transfer is going ahead today, so embie must be growing nicely !!

Man I've had some weird dreams lately ... in one, I was watching the cell divide on a computer screen, then I saw a row of babies, and they said our one was 3 months' gestation (growing in a crib!) - and it was full baby size --?!?! I was wondering when they'd put it back in me. Like a reverse c section! And in another dream we were on our way to the hospital for the transfer, and my DH was carrying our embie carefully in the back seat !

The clinic phoned this morning and said "you had an appointment today for 1.15...-" and my heart leapt into my throat.. but then she continued on to say that they wanted to bring me forward an hour. WHEW.. I thought they were ringing to so embie didn't make it!

Oh yay.... many sticky vibes for you and your little one now! Good luck hun!
    STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY
    xo

sending you sticky vibes hun. xx

Hey Everyone

I'm not sure how this fits in (i'm still learning) but I had my first ultrasound today - day 7 on Puregon - started on 125iu and drop tomorrow to 100iu. I was told that 125 was on the low side anyway.

Hey, I'm a cheap drunk, can't have caffeine - too sensitive to it and I can use panadol as a sleeping tablet so why not be sensitive to Puregon as well.

Actually I have been really concerned because i am "slightly polycystic" and they said that I could be overstimulated. But at the moment I have 12 follicles on my right ovary with 8 over 10mm and 13 on the right side with 4 over 10mm.

I've been very tired and think I might have to have some time off work. I'm not too bad, sometimes can't think straight. Don't have pain but a lot of sensations around ovaries.

Anyway any comments and/or suggestions/stories are more than welcome

Belle, first of all - all the best for your first cycle !!

I'd suggest, in order to get this posting maximum viewing, copy what you posted from this thread, and start a new thread (button is to the top left of the thread list) within the LTTTC & Assisted Conception category. There are quite a few girls on Bellybelly who have PCOS so might be able to give you some advice/experiences. I'm sorry I dont have anything to advise as my response was very low.

Good luck !

Also, I've picked up one thing from here about overstimulation syndrome - make sure you drink at least 2 litres of water a day.

Thanks Deni

See knew i wasn't thinking straight! didn't even realise what thread i was in haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12