Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Empty Arms... Aching Heart

Default Empty Arms... Aching Heart

Hi all the long term TTC ladies out there... Not so long ago whilst surfin' the net... I came across this very beautiful and moving, clip about infertility. I cried within the first 30 seconds of it playing... it just sums up what we and our partners are going through. I have forwarded it onto some of my family members and friends.. maybe this can help them what we feel, and what they don't understand.

I ask you all out there to watch the clip, it might be the best thing you see all year! Please enjoy

it is on the vocalicious website and is called empty arms
    Love Firemansgirl

PS take Kleenex and make sure you are by yourself, because... you will cry! :smt022

Katem Guest

Wow Firemansgirl,
    What an incredible posting.
    Thank you
    Katem

Just checked out that site Leisa.... Whoah! Not wrong about the whole box of tissues! And it feels so personal, you know, as though I could have written it myself - as Im sure it would feel for all of us....

again.....whoah.

Unfortunately I had to delete the link from Leisa's post, so if anyone wants to know the link perhaps Leisa can email it to you or if you let me know I can PM it to you, because I do think it is something, although heart wrenching, is very near to our hearts.

I too have just finished watching the clip. It spells it out perfectly. It was a good idea to send this to family and friends as now they may see your journey in a completely different light.

i wish you the best of luck
    kas

Default saw the clip

How my god Leisa thank you so much for the link to that clip it cut to the bone!!

I don't think in the past 14months of ttc and the numerous doctors app and my recent operation(lap for endo and cyst) have i really allowed myself to cry.

I still wouldn't dream of sending it to family and friends as i still haven't come to times with the thought of been "infertile". Every month goes by and i still wait and i still hope... but still nothing.

Thank you so much for allowing me to open up to myself.

Racheal

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

hi Racheal
    have not seen you around for a while - hope you doing okay - remember you can join us in the monthly thread
    take care

I am glad that some have taken the time to view this site.. it is very amazing.. hope everyone is all ok... I myself am a little down today, my girlfriend lost her jelly bean at 8 weeks. This is probably her final attempt at IVF..... to the rest of you ladies.. I hope the baby dust spreads like wildfire...

cheers

Firemansgirl xxx
    leis

Leisa
    I am so sorry for your friends loss - it must be heartbreaking for her
    and you as her friend will feel it too. There are just no words of comfort but a friend who will listen is priceless.
    It was an amazing site ,thank you again.
    Take care

Thanks Trish.. Her name is Trish too. She went in for the D&C today... they took nearly a week to get her in.. she just wanted it out then and there, but because she didn't have private, she had to wait.. poor little pet.

Kind regards

Firemansgirl
    (Leisa)

Leisa
    yes it is hard waiting for something like that would be heartbreaking.
    I hope she has lots of support.

Tell her about BB we have a miscarriage and loss forum and though it is not much comfort at the moment there are many poems for solace.

I see by your ticker you are starting in 2 weeks - wow - not long now
    there will be a few of you next month.

sem79 Guest

Default quick question

hi was just reading the articles on the forum about some website just wondering what the website address is to have a look
    thanks sem

Sorry honey, due to forum rules i can't post the website. But I will email it to you .... if you can supply me with your email address

thanks

leis

sem79 Guest

Default hi its sem

hi firemansgirl thanks for ur reply just wondering do u have a email address that i can send my email address to so u can send the website?

thanks sem

Leis, thankyou for post. Just watched the clip and yeh it sure made me cry!
    We would not be defined as "infertile" given we have conceived once naturally and once with clomid/pregnyl assistnce but we have lost both our precious bubs so the journey has been much the same -tests and more tests,waiting....... waiting, hoping........hoping. That clip really hit hard but thankyou -i needed the crying outlet!

Dear Meredith

I am so sorry for your losses - there is a forum for ttc after a mc/loss when you feel ready - they are a fanatstic bunch of women and also the m/c and loss forum offers support too.

My heart goes out to you -remember we are always here if you need someone to talk too.

That really says it all doesn't it. Thanks for telling us about it Leis. It did mean tears and tissues but it was still worth seeing - especially when you can feel and understand every word.

Here's to a BFP year for all of us.

Marg

Caryn Guest

Hi,
    I must be a bit slow to catch on cause I could not get passed the intro on this web site, can you kindly help? I am very interested to discover what it is...
    Thanks in anticipation
    Caryn

Sorry can't help honey, do you have broadband or wireless... you might find it a bit of a battle using dial-up as it takes a few mins to download even with broadband????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast