Thread: Hello!!

Default Hello!!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi! My name is Janine, I've been living in Aus for almost 2 years, I love it here and would love to stay if you'll have me! We moved here from South Africa to give our future kids a better chance in life but so far we're still waiting for them!

We've been ttc for 5 and a half years now with no success. I've been diagnosed with Unexplained IF (that lovely frustrating one...) and have had 4 unsuccessful IUI's last year in Mebourne. We were due to begin IVF on 25 January 2006, but discovered that I was miraculously pg on 7th January 2006. Boy were we surprised and over the moon of course! It was just that I didn't think it would EVER happen and suddenly it did! (I still blame GreenDay, but thats another story, he he!!) Well our happiness was short lived as I miscarried at 5 weeks 1 day. I'm still battling to get over our loss. Anyway, we had renewed hope that it COULD happen after all and have been trying wildly for the past 9 months - no luck. I am finally ready to accept the fact that I will have to go for IVF soon, but I'm sure you understand, I am just SO scared... This is my last resort and it it doesn't work, then what?

Anyway, I'm sorry for the mini novel... It's just so nice to find a site that caters especially for Aussie ladies. I look forward to getting to know you all!!!

xxx

Hi there and welcome to bellybelly. I am sorry to hear about your loss I am sure you will find heaps of support here. I can't imagine after 5 and a half years how hard this must be for you. But hang in there because I am sure there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope you get your BFP very soon.

(PS Good to see we have another GreenDay supporter here.)

Hello and welcome to BB.
    I am so sorry for your loss. You take all teh time you need to grieve for you dear little Angel.

Going down the IVF road feels scary. But once you start you will be fine. If I can do then anyone can! And if you decide to do it, then we will all be here with you to cyber hold you hand ok!
    I am hoping you get that BFP very soon. Never give up hope !

Hi Bokkie

A belated welcome to Australia...and welcome to BB!

I only found the site myself a week or so ago...and just love it. It's been a Godsend to hear other's stories...share their successes and losses...it just makes it easier when you know others are going through the same stuff, hey?

We've been TTC for 3 years...no BFP as yet but we're still hoping...

I'm so sorry for your loss...I hope that you find alot of support and inspiration here.

Take care!