Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Needed For Crazy Lady Please!

Lightbulb Help Needed For Crazy Lady Please!

OK so I need someone to help me because I am just driving myself crazy! I need to know if anyone knows how long Pregnyl will stay in your system for?!?!?!?!?

I had ET on Monday 12th and had a Pregnyl injection (1500iu) on Wednesday evening and also Sunday evening. I was told that 1500iu is a low dose, but not 100% sure if that is true. Does anyone know how long it takes to get out of your system in terms of doing a HPT? Would it be expected that there is still some residual left in me now... Thursday (4 days after last injection)?

I did a HPT after the 1st injection (just so I could see a line - yes I know, crazy lady) and it was neg. But I didnt do one after Sunday's injection cause I figured it would be neg again maybe because it is only a low dose, and only 2 injections.

Would love other peoples thoughts

as a general rule i believe the pregnyl 1500 is out of your system in about 4 days - if you do an early hpt, and it's positive, test a day or two later to make sure it gets darker not lighter...

fingers crossed for you Mel

slyder Guest

I believe that 1500IU is a low dose of Pregnyl, however I personally would be reluctant to test now or in the next couple of days to be sure. If you get a faint line you'll go nuts not knowing if it's an early pregnancy or the last of the Pregnyl. Well that's just me anyway, it might be helpful for you?

Thanks for the response guys... I am such a psycho. You are so right that I would go nuts, but problem is I already tested... twice

I tested this morning (not with FMU though, with 2MU LOL) and I got a faint shadow. I use HPTs I got in bulk over the net and I have never had an evap line on them in the whole time I have been TTC so I know its not that. But anyway, then crazy lady decided to test tonight after work too and got another faint shadow - but an ever so slightly darker faint shadow. I remember reading somewhere 3-4 days so it could well be just a residual... I dont think I could be lucky enough for it to actually be real!

My hubby thinks im an absolute nutcase and he says he cant see anything... but I think he had a boy look cause its definitely there! So anyway, I got annoyed at him I have never imagined it before so why would I start now? Aaaargh - I sort of wish I hadnt tested now

Oh and Caro, no dont THINK I am just HOPING I am.

leave it til saturday morning and try again mel - that's what i would do....

I think I should do that... its gonna be so hard to NOT test tomorrow though! I am soooo stupid, I was determined I was going to wait for my BT on Monday and I just have no discipline. I am due for AF on Saturday so I guess I should know by end of weekend.

Actually can I ask one more thing please? Obviously this is my 1st ET, and you know how they transfer 2 days after O... well you are still due for AF on the normal day yeah? I know that sounds stupid but I was wondering cause going by my 28 day (most of the time anyway) cycle I would be due Saturday but then I wonder if ET would alter that at all - sorry if its a bimbo question

technically, it should still be same cycle length, BUT sometimes the progesterone boosters can push AF by, back a few days (hopefully you'll never know though...)

GL

Mel- your not crazy- you are so normal for feeling a little anxious and asking questions is always good!!

I hope that that line keeps getting darker!!! Sticky sticky vibes for you my dear!!!

xoxo your pal SB xoxox

LOL Mel I saw crazy woman and knew it was you!!
    You are no more a nutter than the rest
    Talk to you soon

Oh and yes the cycle is still a 2 ww on a fet, I got a BFN on a FET up until the day of BT with E......................lots of dust thrown your way

LMAO Bec - yep crazy lady... who else could it be

SB - thanks for the stick mate

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Pregnyl leaves your body at a rate of approximately 1000iu per day, so it should be gone on the third day after your last shot. Good luck Mel, I hope those faint lines get darker for you.

Your not the only pg test addict.. there should be a pg test annonymous group for people like us hehe... I remember testing every two days after ET but only got the faintest line 2 days before blood test and even then, i didnt believe it!! So i havent figured out the point of the pg testing was but i did find out i was pregnant from the blood results My levels were on the lower side, which could explain the very faint line.. best of luck !!!!

From one crazy test junkie to another good luck babe! I know how hard it is not to test. Sending you heaps and heaps of BFP vibes

So what did this mornings test tell you... ROFL, Yes it is hard to walk away from the sticks and those who can are a better person than I
    Bec

Hehehehe I am like you, crazy! I had to wait 10 days for my HCG trigger to be out of my system (Ovidrel) and I wanted to test the day after, just to see the line!!!!!

I am testing tomorrow, even though its only 10DPO... yestrday was 10 days since injection so I can test tomorrow without fear of a line!

GL!!!!!

You are not crazy..or maybe you are and so are all the rest of us. My Dr recommended that I not test until AF was 2 weeks late...Can you believe that? As if I could manage that! I tested as soon as I thought I would be able to get a BFP (or a teeny tiny positive in this case). If I had them in bulk I would have even tested more... Good luck! I hope it gets nice and dark!

Hey crazy lady!!! Hope all is well today, any progress???? I like the inspiring story form Mez- she didnt get a positive until the same time as you- did you check out her little miracle.... I am getting great vibes!!

Leasha- Good luck to you to!! How was your trip?? If you dont mind me asking... whose eggs r in there???

Take care xoxo
    Sb

Not Crazy Mel just hoping my sister went throu 40 tests with her last BFP if that makes you feel more sane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast