Thread: Hi New Here - Feeling Sick after day 5 of embie transfer?

Jettysmum Guest

Question Hi New Here - Feeling Sick after day 5 of embie transfer?

Hi just a question if anyone has felt sick on day 5 after transfer, do not think I'm overstimulated? Had 10 eggs removed and 6 fertilised one replaced?...

Hey Jettysmum

Sorry don't know - i'm in my first stim cycle.

Now day 5 of FSH. Nurse said BT showed coming along beautifully so feeling good. But felt sick today - not sure if its FSH or virus (people are sick at work).

Hi Jettysmum

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Looking back I don't know if it was progesterone making me feel sick (it's a side effect of the crinone), or if I was mildly hyperstimulated. It only lasted for about 4 days or so and it pretty much went away! In general I felt ****e for about 2 weeks after EPU.

Was getting nasty tummy cramps and just wanted to eat everything in sight - until I was halfway through it, and then I wanted to be sick LOL

I'm currently in the 3rd week of my 2 week wait (had low hcg levels so confirming tomorrow what's going on), so I can't say whether its from any of the two reasons above or because of preggo hormones.

Hope you feel better soon!!!!

Tish
    xx

Jettysmum Guest

Default Thanks for reply

Hi tish

Yes still feeling queasy 8 days now after transfer so have another week to wait to test so fingers crossed...

Default Day 4 Been sick all weekend

Hi Ladies, I'm at work day four after my first transfer and I feel like a blocked up mess!
    I had the worst bloated windy tummy (curled up in a ball bad) Sat and Sun, then today feel like I'm going to rush to the loo at any opportunity. I got 14 eggs out of one ovary 9 fertelised 1 in 6 frozen. It is too early for morning sickness I'm sure but what on earth is this? Slightly happier (sorry) that I'm not the only one but does it settle and is it a good sign?
    Very confusing