Thread: I want to scream! *vent*

TTC4DH&ME Guest

Unhappy I want to scream! *vent*

Excuse me while I have a vent/winge/cry I need to know I am not the only one!

I have had the worst month ever including 5 of my 7 horses getting injured both my grandparents having seriouse heart attacks and my own personal TTC problems I have had enough I can barly hold it together most day after almost 3 years of TTC.

Pretty much everything bothers me from well meaning people who say "it is probably not ment to happen yet" to people who are TTC #2 as I dont even have 1. And i work at a pub and can not say enough about the people who drink the afternoon away while there children are unsupervised in the play room!to the point where myself and other bar staff have bought dinner for these kids in lue of there parents doing it!

I have sometimg to look forward to next week being a week off work and seeing the FS for the first time ( yes I know bloody usless dr took forever then it took ages to get an appointment)

I just need to know that i am not the only one who is snarling at people!

You're not!!!

I'm with you sister!

I'm in a particularly snarly mood today...think AF is about to arrive...another month of disappointment!

So sorry to hear about your really tough month...sounds awful...

I know what you mean about people not looking after their kids too...I have worked with kids with emotional/behavioural problems...and the number of parents who just don't appreciate the gifts they have been given...ahhhh!!!

I really hope that your FS appointment goes well...we're like you...have been TTC for 3 years with no luck...not even one BFP! After Doctors faffing around we are finally with a FS that is taking it seriously...just been through a month of tests...which I'm so hoping will give us some answers...

Hang in there! And know that you're not alone!

Take care! And enjoy your time off!

You are not the only one!!! TTC for so long really is so damn hard and takes so much out of us. We will have days like this when everything just threatens to explode, I just really hope that you get your little one soon!!! Good luck with your FS appt next week, I hope you get the answers you're looking for!!

I hope your grandparents and horses are all okay too!

I hate that line 'well maybe it isn't meant to happen yet'! Everyone I know who has become pregnant in the last three years has done so at the worst possible time into the worst possible situation. So how does that fit in with that little theory. Obviously they managed it when it wasn't supposed to happen in the whole scheme ofthis 'perfect world scenario'!! Eg friend whose husband left her the day before she gave birth, another who was pregnant while her husband became quite sick and had to take tons of time off work and so on. Then of course there are my favourites. The homeless drug addicts that you see giving birth to their third or whatever child on those maternity hospital TV shows on Discovery Health. Now how can anyone say that the time was just right for them to conceive over any couple experiencing fertility problems. I mean there is a big difference between a couple 'being stressed and not relaxing' or not having a three bedroom house yet or whatever and the woman who passes on a crack addiction to her newborn, has no money for food, will need to prostitute herself to get drugs and describes how she washes her babies in the public toilet sink! I am not saying that these people are not wonderful parents or do not have the potential to be wonderful parents it just seems to blow the whole 'a baby will come when the time is right' theory because alot of times babies do come when the situation they are being born into isn't perfect!!! Aghhhh vent hijack! Sorry!

Oh well good luck with your investigations!
    Last edited by Loveinamist; November 3rd, 2006 at 03:22 PM. Reason: grammar

TTC4DH&ME Guest

Something good happened this morning I got into my heat of the telstra road to tamworth! ( like Australian idol for country music) I have to sing 2 acustic songs I wrote and recorded this one.
    but am not totally 100% as to weather I should sing it or not!
    Last edited by sushee; November 9th, 2006 at 05:40 PM.

Certainly not alone and Im wondering whether it is something about the weather or something at the moment because Im usually not too bad - but lately Im just about ready to tear people's heads off! Its really really bad and I feel awful but then they say something insensitive or dont seem to care and I think "well then too bad!".... thats awful I know but sometimes it is really hard being the one who is always putting on the brave face for everyone else while they parade their children and bellies around in front of you.

BTW Simone.... thought your song was really nice. GOOD LUCK!

The song is lovely!!! Good luck and I'll keep an eye out for you in Tamworth.

Poppy your response to 'it will happen when it suppose to' is so right. I guess people are just trying to be optimistic. But there are many times when people's optimisum just makes you feel worse and more like a failure!!

I had one person say it to me time and again even after I told her it upset me. I just don't think she could understand - she was just one of those lucky people who go off the pill and fall pregnant the first time.

Anyway fingers crossed for everybody

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

TTC4DH&ME

Just wanted to let you know that I've had to remove the link in your previous post as it is against forum guidelines.

Here are the guidelines if you want to have a quick read of them.

If any of the girls would like to hear the song, please email me on [email protected] and I'll try to put you in touch with TCC4DH&ME.

Many good luck vibes for the Telstra Road to Tamworth Comp!
    Last edited by sushee; November 9th, 2006 at 05:42 PM.