Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kinesiology

Default Kinesiology

I am very interested by the fact that both Kar and Sheree tried Kinesiology on the cycles that they have fallen pg. I am Very Very keen to find out more about it - what it involves? How it is done? Where I can find out more info??

Thanks!

Hi Keen
    I have often wondered about it but haven't bothered whilst been pretty much 'full on' AC.
    After we go back for my frostie, if still not there I'm considering seeing 'someone' in regards to my low P4 levels. I do feel I need a natural therapy for helping my hormone levels, I think that is what lets me down.
    Hoping there's a possible maybe if I can get that side of things sorted.

Keen - I've done one session of kinesiology and it was fantastic...just finances stopping me from going back...

A friend of mine also did it on her first cycle of clomid, and got pg...however we've just found out that she lost the baby. Not too sure wh though.

It's well worth doing it though...highly reccommended

Keen - I will see if I can get you some info from my Kinesiologist. It is hard to describe what happens or how it works.

Hi,
    My brother is studying this at the moment, and will be a qualified Kinesiologist by the end of the year. I have had what they call a "body balance". It is an unusual non invasive type of Natural Therapy. The following web site will give you a great deal more of info to read.
    Hope this helps. Good luck with it.

thanks guys - really appreciate it

Tam - I recommend Gonzalez at Marmion shopping centre, West Coast Natural Therapies.

When I went he simply looked in my eyes and started to tell me that I wasn't pg. Which at the time I was having repeat bts for low hcg - the following day the hcg dropped! He said some amazing things without me saying a word to him. He gave me vitamins (omega3, calcium and intrefem - which is basically vitex and genseng). He said to "enjoy my life" for a change and that I would be pg within 3 months - it worked almost to the day. Quite amazing. DH isn't convinced and has the quip that "the powers" that be got fed up me always trying and persisting and gave up!!! But DH did say that if the vitamins made me feel good (which the did big time) and even if that was a placebo effect, then that was great!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ally,

just removed the link, my sweet. But only after Keen posted so I'm sure she's got the address now.

love
    sushee

alipugh Guest

I know this is an old thread but MAGIC if you are still out there I have just completed 3 Months of the Intrefem with Gonzalez and I see you got preggers on his treatment - did you carry full term??

could anyone email me the details of someone in Melbourne who does this?

Can i bump this thread and ask what is the Intrefem with Gonzalez

Kar - have you found me - hehehe

Yes Pitapata - I have.

But I think the link might have come from Ally not me after all that.

I certainly benefitted enormously from having kinesiology both before conception and the whole way through my pregnancy.

Unfortunately I don't know any kinesiologists in Melbourne but perhaps type in Kinesiology Australia into google and on the ATMS site you will find a list of registered and qualified practitioners.

I'm happy to give you more info about my specific issues by PM if you like.

Pitapata - I go to a kinesiologist who is also a naturopath & homeopath in outer eastern Melbourne. She's not cheap but she has definitely helped me with many of pregnancy niggles as well as food allergies that I suffer from. If you search on "Absolute Potential Jenni" you'll find her website.

PM me if you want more info

Hi Pitapata,

Where in Melbourne do you live? I know of a great kinesiologist at a fertility-focused clinic in Melb, I can PM the details to you if you like.

xo

could you please PM me those details too SJH
    i am up for anything and everythin!!!
    odette

Quote Originally Posted by Keen View Post
    I am very interested by the fact that both Kar and Sheree tried Kinesiology on the cycles that they have fallen pg. I am Very Very keen to find out more about it - what it involves? How it is done? Where I can find out more info??

Thanks!

hiya, i'm karan, a newbie...i've never used kinesiology to concieve, but did find in truly beneficial when recovering from fibromyalga. kinesiology is based on acupuncture/5 element theory and cognitive learning studies. if you go to Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society) you can search for registered and fully qualified practitioners in your area and The Australian Kinesiology Association Inc - The Peak Body for Kinesiology in Australia the Australian Kinesiology Association website will help you with more info. Good luck and best wishes,

Karan

Thanks sarah that would be great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast