Panda, you are definitely not alone with your journey. I myself have severe pcos with no AF unless on the pill (which was starting not to be consistent), excess hair, badly overweight (which I am trying to loose). I also have recently been diagnosed with depression and seeing a psychologist has started to help a little. My DH and I have been TTC for 4 years with trying IUI for 12 months unsuccessful. We were trying to save for IVF when we decided to pack up and move north to change our lives for the better.
When my sister-in-law announced she was pg with her fourth child I was devastated, I think I cried for days and I do believe my relationship with my nephew is different because of it and it devastates me that it has.
Writing this just feels so sad and negative looking at it all, but I wanted to let you know there are others out there going through the same thing. We are saving for IVF again and are hoping for our BFP this year as I have been told to hurry up by my doc as I have a few other issues and I might not have long to try). Good luck with your journey. Xx