... 678910 ...

thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2012 July

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

yay PS

FX they get a couple of good ones xxx

I've got a trigger time of Sunday, and EPU on Tuesday - so transfer thursday

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Myturn - am quietly stalking you and praying that this month is your hunni.

PS - Thats a great haul. Well done. Rest and drink heaps of waters.

Emma - For FET transferes its however old the emby is that you have in storage. Say if you have a day 5 blast, they put it back in 5 days after you ovulate. If its a day 3 then it goes back in 3 days after you ovulate. So the OPK will pick up your surge which means ovluation happens 24-36 hours after that. Or the BT will pick up your surge if you having them. Hope that this makes sense. Good luck x

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Thanks Vic - I so want to join you on the baby journey! It would be so great to have little ones within months of each other.

I have decided to take Miss B's advice and just be positive - if the fall this month is from a great height - so be it. I am going to enjoy the moments I can enjoy and be excited when I can - because maybe, just maybe, this is my month, and it's nice to feel good about it for a change.

(oh, and you explained that to Emma, so much better than I!! )

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2012 July

Good number of eggs ps, hoping for you that they all fertilize and grow well xo

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Yay PS!! Great number of eggs Is that a better haul than previously? Or around the same???

FX for great fertilization numbers!

Yay for trigger time Myturn! Hoping for a great haul for you too

Nov 2011
    Melbourne

Yay my turn! hope you get a good haul!

N2l last time I got 6 & all fertilized, only 3 made it to blast.

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Thanks girls for all your hugs xoxo

Planet Sasha, yay for 8 eggs hun! I hope they all fertilize

Myturn, I think staying positive will definitively help you achieve your outcome. After all, being negative will not help whatsoever. I think living in the moment is very important too, so if you are hopeful about the outcome, you should stay hopeful all the way. Will be following you closely chick, you'll have an exiting week next week! FX for you hun

Kerbear, I'm sorry again AF arrived for you hun

N2L, I know I am not done yet (although I don't think I can keep on going for much longer), and will be seeing my FS soon, but I will definitely turn up at that office full of questions. I have been reading your posts about the new regimes and I'll get his opinion. If he is pig headed about anything new, I will seek another opinion elsewhere. Time is not on my hands and I don't want to do another cycle that's exactly the same as the previous times. I think we need to bring out the big guns
    Thanks for your advice hun, it's always so helpful and appreciated. I really hope I can help you celebrate your BFP very soon hunni

Thanks again everyone, I won't be a stranger, I'll always be cheering you all on and praying for your BFPs

b xxx

May 2009
    Brisbane

Hi ladies. I was wondering if I may jump in and join you? We're not TTC this cycle due to some treatments I'm doing which are incompatible with TTC, but it looks like we're heading towards a FET with our lonely little snowbaby in September or October (I'm hoping September, but our FS is taking some holidays, so the timing may not work out). I'm having a bit of a hard time coming to terms with our return to the IVF clinic because I'm still suffering some IVF burn-out from TTC#1, but I have some time to work on it and a natural FET is pretty easy in the grand scheme of things.

I hope it's not out of place for me to ask to join you here while I'm waiting. I feel kind of lost and like I don't fit in anywhere, but could really use some company to help the time pass a little quicker.

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

of course you are welcome to join us

would you like me to put you on the list?? Some of the girls on there are doing 'natural cycles' at the moment... and if you like you can be one of them????

sorry conception has been a bit of a trauma for you N2L wrote a lovely (???well.... though provoking anyway!!) thread about that recently... did you see it??

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Welcome Juniper!

Wat to hear something spooky? I was just reading your blog! And here you are.....

Eta - im not doing a cycle for a few months either

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

Hey Juniper, welcome! We can hang in there together... I'm waiting for my cycle to return to normal after a missed m/c (now almost 5 weeks ago) and was going to try and do an ovulation tracking cycle before going on holidays in September, but cycle is not finished yet, so don't think I can squeeze one in before we go. So just trying naturally for the time being and keeping our fingers crossed that we're extra fertile after having been pregnant for 11 weeks . Otherwise we'll start natural FET after we get back from holidays beginning of October.

May 2009
    Brisbane

Thanks ladies.

myturn, I'm CD8 today. I'll be tracking O, but only to TTA. The PDT causes m/c, so TTC is a no-go this cycle. I did see N2L's post, with which I could identify far too well.

N2L, lol. I'm a bit creepy like that... Truth is, I log in here every day (um, multiple times ) and I've come to this group and almost posted so many times, but wasn't sure and chickened out. It has been a rough year and (to be honest) I'm a bit of a mess, so i wasn't sure about bringing that baggage with me, but I know I could use some friends to help me through.

me4ever, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I had AF at exactly 5 weeks after my d&c in January (also at 11wks, same as you), so hopefully she'll show up soon for you so you can move on. Are you going somewhere exciting for your holidays?

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Welcome juniper, you are definately not alone with bringing your baggage in here. I know we all have things to do with ttc that we want to get off our chests and chat to people who understand where we are coming from.
    I love that the ladies here listen to my venting and support me do much with their lively words and advice, I hope we can all help you they way they help me :-)

Afm I am plodding along waiting to see FS on Monday for my review and tell her we can't do our next cycle till november. I am really hoping that even though she wanted me to lose 20kgs in my 4mth break that she is happy with 17kg since I saw her last. Now she just has decide what we do in the next few months with my DHEA and metformin as it was planned to only do the 4 mths.
    Is it really stupid to want to choose something to wear to my appointment so my can see how hard i have worked and how much I have lost before I hit the scales.... Lol I crack myself up, yes it's stupid but it will help make me feel good :-)
    Hope all you beautiful ladies have a good weekend.

Myturn good luck with your trigger this weekend....yippee one step closer ;-)

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Friday 13 th July 2012

Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!

Kerbear - CD3
    Emma - CD8 (FET July, 1st US 16/7/12)
    Juniper - CD8 (just tracking O for now)
    N2L – CD12
    myturn – CD13 Trigger on 15/7/12
    Super_lost_mumma_of_one – CD31?
    Me4ever – CD36

Waiting for Transfer
    PlanetSasha – CD25 (8 eggs collected)

Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ek-Wait-2012-4)

Andie – CD27
    Mrs Mac - CD28 4 dpt 1 x day 5 embryo BT 19.07.12

Got Their BFP in July
    ReeRee 2/7/12
    Jane 2/7/12
    Rach82 13/7/12
    Last edited by myturn; July 13th, 2012 at 11:22 PM. : adding our newest BFP!!!

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

You have done an awesome job Kerbear - and it totally makes sense that you want to show it off to the FS!

Juniper - I am sorry you have been struggling lately - I too have been finding it hard, and I think sometimes the waiting is really difficult too.

me4ever - I am crossing my fingers AF arrives for you soon, so you can get back on the bandwagon

PS - when is your transfer???

AFM..... one more puregon stab tomorrow, 2 more sniffs, and then trigger on sunday counting down the days

May 2009
    Brisbane

Thanks kerbear. 17kg is great work! You should be proud!

myturn, FX for your EPU. Yes, I'm having a hard time with the waiting, but at the same time there's enough going on to keep me a little distracted.

For the list, I'm actually CD9 today - my last post was written last night (Thursday). I'll be CD10 on Saturday.

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Woohoo my turn 2 more needles and sniffs then hopefully crossfingers no more ever xoxo

Thanks myturn and juniper my hard work is paying off though somedays I don't see it I just see the old me.

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

Kerbear - wow! 17 kilos! Well done...

Juniper - I'm going to the Netherlands to visit my family and my brother is getting married then! So I am excited. I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews there and I haven't seen the latest addition, so can't wait. My AF might be still a while. My acupuncturist thought it might be still about 1.5 weeks away, as my HCG wasn't down to base level till 2 weeks ago. We'll see. I'm not too fussed either way, have been liking the fact of having no AF

Thanks - myturn! I've been quietly stalking you and keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month and your turn!

... 678910 ...