... 7891011 ...

thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2012 July

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

doh juniper! I seriously knew that, and told myself to remember to add a day in... obviously the thought didn't last until the typing lol

Thanks ladies... FX you are all right and it is my turn!!

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Saturday 14 th July 2012

Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!

Kerbear - CD4
    Emma - CD9 (FET July, 1st US 16/7/12)
    Juniper - CD10 (just tracking O for now)
    N2L CD13
    myturn CD14 Trigger on 15/7/12
    Super_lost_mumma_of_one CD32?
    Me4ever CD37

Waiting for Transfer
    PlanetSasha CD26 (8 eggs collected)

Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ek-Wait-2012-4)

Andie CD28
    Mrs Mac - CD29 5 dpt 1 x day 5 embryo BT 19.07.12

Got Their BFP in July
    ReeRee 2/7/12
    Jane 2/7/12
    Rach82 13/7/12

Nov 2011
    Melbourne

Hi ladies!

Myturn not too much longer to wait now

My transfer is on Tuesday out of the 8 eggs, 6 were viable & 4 fertilized, now just to wait to see how many make it to blast I know I really only need 1 but it would be nice to have some to freeze.

Hi everyone else, I hope you are all having a great weekend!!

xx

May 2009
    Brisbane

me4ever, oh, wow! That will be an exciting trip! I'd love to go back there! We visited briefly during our honeymoon back in 2006.

PS, GL on Tuesday!

myturn, no worries. I'm just that little bit OCD that being out by a day would have been like an unscratchable itch. I already have a real one of those (itch), so don't need a figurative one. I have thought about switching to a cycle ticker, but it's just a reminder of the negatives (not being pg) so I prefer to keep DD's ticker to remind me of the positives.

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Sunday 15 th July 2012

Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!

Kerbear - CD5
    Emma - CD10 (FET July, 1st US 16/7/12)
    Juniper - CD11 (just tracking O for now)
    N2L – CD14
    myturn – CD15 Trigger at 9.40pm TONIGHT!!! EPU 17/7/12
    Super_lost_mumma_of_one – CD33?
    Me4ever – CD38

Waiting for Transfer
    PlanetSasha – CD27 ET 17/7/12

Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ek-Wait-2012-4)
    Andie – CD29
    Mrs Mac - CD30 6 dpt 1 x day 5 embryo BT 19.07.12

Got Their BFP in July
    ReeRee 2/7/12
    Jane 2/7/12
    Rach82 13/7/12
    Last edited by myturn; July 15th, 2012 at 04:37 PM.

Oct 2011
    Sydney

Well super quite in here, and AFM not much to report. I had some cramping and sharp pain days 2&3 after transfer but since then it's been quite uneventful. Have felt a little bloated but even that seems to have gone now. Still tossing up if I should POAS or hold off until the morning I my BT so that I can stay blissfully PUPO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

I reckon living in blissful PUPOness until the last minute is stressful
    wnough without adding the POAStickiness to the equation

Do it in the last day

But I know many others would disagree with me!!

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2012 July

Mrs Mac no point me putting in my opinion cause I am poas addict lol so I will encourage it anytime ;-)

Myturn - trigger today woohoo, good luck with EPU tomorrow.

Afm nothing much going on AF all finished so bring on ovulation and getting jiggy with my gorgeous sexy husband :-)))

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

trigger time...

It's trigger time tonight - 9.40pm yay!

I've got EPU on Tuesday at 10.40am......

and I'm going to allow myself to be excited... and positive.... (of course I could also be trying to convince myself!!! )

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Sneaks in to cheer MyTurn in her trigger fest tonight! The relief of that needle is awesome!! Means nothing to do but grow eggies tomorrow with no more needles!! Good luck my gorgeous girl and try and stay positive!

May 2009
    Brisbane

Mrs Mac, last time I decided to wait until the beta, but then I had bleeding at 14dpEPU and 15dpEPU, so figured it was the start of AF. The morning of the beta (16dpEPU), I was sitting on the bed, crying at the thought of another BFN HPT, so didn't end up testing. You can imagine my surprise when the beta was positive. I didn't use a single HPT that cycle, even after the beta. I always say, if you can handle the BFN and want to know, then test. If you don't want to risk seeing a stark white HPT, then don't. I fell into the latter group. Lately I've been sitting more in the first group because the desperate hope of a BFP has outweighed the fear of a BFN. I know I'll eventually migrate back to the non-testing group though; it's just a matter of time. FX for you.

myturn, yay for triggering! GL on Tuesday!!

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

thanks joeve.... I really hope I can join you on the 'other side' soon xxx

thanks juniper

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Yay for triggering tonight and GL on Tuesday myturn Will have everything crossed for you xox

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Yay last needle for the cycle yippee myturn. Good luck tuesday.

Well DH and I have been talking about our app with FS tomorrow. It brought up a discussion about donor eggs if we had to go down that road, now I am crying. Never thought I would ever have to think about this or consider it.
    I know it would be mine but genetically it wouldn't be, such confusion in my brain.

Has anyone had to look into this, think about pro's and cons of it. I know we don't have to look at it yet but I guess with my egg supplies running out that it is a possibility I may need to look at it and want to have really thought about it first.
    And my brain is now back into the whirlwind of this path again after my 4 mth break argh .....

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Oh kerbear

such a hard road to travel....

you are right though, you still have time - maybe it's worth considering doing a couple of back the back Stim cycles, rather than FET's (if there are any leftovers) so you have 35/36 year old eggs to 'play' with down the track....??

in some ways you are preempting yourself anyway... you don't yet know what the FS is going to say.....

I wish there was something I could do to make it all better for you xxx

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Thanks myturn you are a sweetie. I think part of my problem is financially we have a cut off and if we are going through ivf with dudd eggs it's using that up....my mind just goes round and round. If we get some frozen ones from our ivf at the end of the year then I think my mind might stop for a while as the out of pocket for that can be done back to back but ivf we just can't afford to do to many :-((( I hate that money is attached it makes it even harder.

I think all of our decisions will depend on what the next ivf cycle brings.

When u talk about stim is that the same as my antagonist cycle I did last time?

Thanks Hun xo

Nov 2011
    Melbourne

Yay for triggering Myturn! Good luck for Tuesday I'll have my fingers crossed for you

Hi everyone else!

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

kerbear it certainly is a tough decision.... yes when I say Stim, I mean any cycle where you collect eggs.....

the financial thing is the tough part, I guess I'm lucky at the moment we are both on good wages and have had the savings... might be different when we move to a bigger house - with a bigger mortgage....

thanks PS
    Last edited by myturn; July 15th, 2012 at 10:03 PM.

... 7891011 ...