Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
Hopeful mum - CD ??
Tigerlillytiger - CD 5
Jasmine00 - CD 49
Razzberry - CD 4
Mrs Mac - 48
Adgirl - CD ??
Pholi - CD ??
Frog - ??
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW
Got their BFP in October
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
Hopeful mum - CD ??
Tigerlillytiger - CD 10
Jasmine00 - CD 53
Razzberry - CD 8
Mrs Mac - 52
Adgirl - CD ??
Pholi - CD ??
Frog - ??
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW
Got their BFP in October
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Last edited by TubbyPuff; December 15th, 2015 at 08:29 PM.
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 # 4
Wednesday 16th December 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
Hopeful mum - CD ??
Tigerlillytiger - CD 11
Jasmine00 - CD 54
Razzberry - CD 9
Mrs Mac - 53
Adgirl - CD ??
Pholi - CD ??
Frog - ??
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW
Got their BFP in October
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 # 4
Thursday 17th December 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
Hopeful mum - CD ??
Tigerlillytiger - CD 12
Jasmine00 - CD 55
Razzberry - CD 10
Mrs Mac - 54
Adgirl - CD ??
Pholi - CD ??
Frog - ??
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW
Got their BFP in October
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 # 4
Friday 18th December 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
Hopeful mum - CD ??
Tigerlillytiger - CD 13
Jasmine00 - CD 56
Razzberry - CD 11
Mrs Mac - 55
Adgirl - CD ??
Pholi - CD ??
Frog - ??
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW
Got their BFP in October
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Hello ladies, sorry I haven't been doing the list lately, have been flat out busy and haven't had the time to even check BB lately
Hope everyone is doing well
If anyone wants me to start the list up again just let me know and I'll start a fresh one
Hi all,
I used to be on here all the time a few years ago but after a 3 year 'break' from fertility treatments, DH and I have our first appointment in relation to starting ICSI on Friday... To say i'm nervous is an understatement!
Hope to see some familiar faces around and meet lots of new ones too!
Just an update on me, had a hycosy which showed blocked left tube, and ovary adhered to the pelvic wall and endometriosis is back, so having a laparoscopy to get fixed up 4th Feb. Hoping we will be able to tr the fertility meds for a couple of cycles and then it will be IVF. If so we will be changing to a different clinic as they bulk bill, so all we will pay is for meds - which actually will mean its cheaper than monitored ovulation induction cycles! crazy! Primary IVF look them up if you are interested!
Hi Razzberry!
I have my fingers crossed for you! I looked up Primary IVF and it looks really affordable. I have heard that they have a BMI limit for the patients they accept though, would you know if this is true?
Good luck to you all I hope this year has some very positive results for you all
It's looking like DP and I may end up taking the road to adoption rather than IVF but we're not sure what we're going to do just yet.
Hopefully this year is good for all x
I know it's very quiet around here but thought I would drop in and update, we did a FET last month but only 5 days after transfer AF showed up [emoji35]. So now I'm CD 5, going to take a break this month and enjoy a little get away over Easter. Next cycle we have another FET planned, haven't had a follow up with my FS yet but I don't think he will change anything, it all seemed to go perfectly but didn't take. Makes me sad because it was a perfect AA Blast but no such luck this time round for us. We only have two embryos left and have already decided that if none of take we will be giving up, I am extremely lucky to have had success with IVF and would love a sibling for DD but my last IVF cycle was so hard on me I just can't go through it again.
TubbyPuff what a hard decision to make. I hope your finding some clarity in making your decision.
Bookmarks