Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception #4 - April 07

only a few days now Ellie - fingers crossed that AF stay away for you hun!

woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

4 snowbubs still growing nice and strong- im close to tears (but i have just read a bith story too.lol)

Im going in for bloods at 8am then tf at about 9.30 wooohoooo

that's awesome news Lou!!! roll on tomorrow!!!

CONGRATULATIONS LOU!!!! All my best wishes and sticky vibes for tomorrow.

had my scan. right ovary has awoken and has about 3 follies i it and my left has about 9!! so double what i originally thought. i had a different dr but he said that i have a 'good crop' going on... woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!

will get results of bt this arvo and i brought my trigger home in anticipation. all my follies are between 10 and 21mm most average 15mm.

what size were your follies before trigger girls?? hoping my levels are high coz they were only 540 on staurday.

oh well fingers crossed for good news, i think its time i deserved the next phase to occur.

Talking

Hi lovelies..I'm baaack..all refreshed and positive
    Lucky we don't have too many plans today..looks like I'll be catching up!

welcome back Smudge! glad you don't have a big day planned - it's been all systems go around here lately (very chatty bunch that we are!!)

see you're in the TWW - fingers crossed for a BFP for you in 12 days hun!

ok...here goes...

rang for results. dr mazz is happy to go ahead with EPU friday but warns i may only get 2-3 eggs coz some follies may not be big enough in time. i could wait a couple of days, but it means risking losing what i have, so no more synarel or puregon and have trigger at 8.45 tonight

im excited but scared of failure too. guess i will just have to wait and see...

Hi Ladies

Loula - Really glad your Colonoscopy is over and you are all set for transfer tomorrow.. 4 is fantastic! Good luck with transfer! Oh and my FET is a 200mg a day Clomid cycle my body doesn't like to anything naturally.. so im hoping the sore ovaries mean im growing a few follies.

Smudge - Welcome back!

Sonya - Great job with the follie growing look like a great amount for collection!

Ellie - Good luck with BT on saturday and AF stays away!

BW - Sorry to hear about the hassles at work... remember your first priority is you!

BG - Good luck with the appointment tomorrow and yay for all the positive thinking!

Well today has been a nice quiet day - DH pulled the spare mattress onto the lounge room floor and we have been curled up watching Gilmore Girls all day... with all my favourite foods.. just what i needed.. very nervous about the scan tomorrow will be pretty devastated if we canx another FET and have to go to injections to get my body to do anything.

Oh and my SIL is being induced next Thursday (2 weeks early) so i am a little stressed about dealing with the new baby.. i love my neice and nephew and will love this little girl.. but that baby smell always gets me!

Oh well gotta go Gilmore Girls awaits! Good luck everyone!

S

yay on the Gilmore Girls marathon Shannon - i very admirable way to spend a day off work! can't wait for them to release season 7 on DVD! i watched all six seasons when i had my op on my mouth - became very well acquainted with the whole crew over those couple of weeks!

Sonya - hoping your body does what it's supposed to do and a few more follies ripen up before EPU - fingers crossed for you hun

well, we're on the home straight now - very mixed emotions atm - am still feeling very positive about tomorrow's appointment - but saddened at the same time - it's 2 years today since we got our BFP with our first angel - and it's been playing on my mind big time - keep wondering what life would have been like if we hadn't lost the baby - an 18 month old running around and no stress about FS appointments!! ah well, this is life i guess. bring on tomorrow - i'm at that point now where i just want it over so that i know where i'm at again.

Hi Girls
    Lou - best wishes for tomorrow...fingers crossed!
    Smudge - hope the TWW flies by and you get a BFP!
    Sonya - It only takes one! Will be thinking of you...good luck with trigger and EPU.
    BW - Hope work gets better?
    BG - You are so positive...hope all goes well tomorrow!
    And thanks to you all for putting up with me during the TWW...3 more sleeps!!!

OMG - only 2 more sleeps - how quick has that two weeks gone? (well for some of us - i'm sure it's dragged by for you!!)

Shannon
    I've just got home from cuddling a 4 week old and SOOOO get what you mean about the smell! I have had a really hard time coping with other people's pregnancy's ...mainly because everytime I mc someone in our family has had a baby within days...and boy has that been hard. I don't have any answers...I operated on 'self preservation' if it feels like it's too much..I look after me! Take care!

Sounds like everyone is having a relaxing day!

I'm still in my pjs! Hardly a surprise there, really. DH is snuggled under a quilt watching TV and I've been wandering between the doing some work in here and watching TV with him. Got the exam finished, just need to get it checked by the other teacher tomorrow... then discovered that I can't access the site to start on my reports from home. So frustrating!

BG, good luck for the appointment tomorrow. :hugs:

Ellie not long now!

Shannon, you sound a lot like me. I just couldn't tolerate clomid at all. I hope the 200mg does the trick for you, and the letrozole does the trick for me. Still wishing I'd asked to have the break cycle monitored just for my sanity!

Sonya, will be praying that everything goes well for you. Hopefully you'll do so much better than the FS is expecting!

BW

Thank you thank you thank you thank you

you ladies sure do help me to stay sane(sp?)

Bg - thank you so much for you many kind words, your one special lady. I know just what you mean about how life could have/ would have been. i would have one in school and two at home by now and i will never forget them but just pray that they will come back to me soon. please keep your chin up remember the past and look forward to what is to come in the future - ill be thinking of you tomorrow.xx

Ellie - nearly time, i hope you get all you dream hun GL for your bt

Smudge - what have you been up to and where are you at?Praying you get your BFP very soon

BW - where have you been today? hope your OK and just relaxing and chillin

Shannon - i wish i had a day like your today, ive been running around trying to find a baby shower pressy and a pressy for a gf that just had a girl. the baby shower is for sezjm (so if your reading this WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!just let me know what youve got at bbunting so Lyn and i can pick it up. thanks!!)

hope all other are having a nice day and please spare some time to reflect on what today is about, i may not be aussie but my grandparents do share the same stories, of courage, strength and hope, i hope its not be too sad a day for anyone.

BW i take that back it took me so long to write (im cooking roast beef at the same time) that your post only just came up

That's ok, Lou! I can't believe I missed you! I hope you've got the glue prepared for tomorrow and that the transfer goes really well. Will it be one or two?

BW

Always two, ive never done one!!and i started IVF when i was 23yrs! although im saying two as im praying that i have two that make it but i will be very very happy with one

Afternoon ladies,

Lou - Those embies sound like they are going strong! Good luck for tomorrow - may they be the stickiest ever!

BG - Good luck for the appointment tomorrow.

BW - Sorry to hear that work is giving you grief, hope the day of today has helped!

Ellie - Fingers crossed for you, the last couple of days are the hardest I think.

Sonya - Hope the body does what it needs to - best of luck with the trigger shot tonight.

Hi to everybody else

Hope everybody had a nice relaxing day off today abd thanks for the welcome!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast