Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception #4 - April 07

tiggy Guest

Default Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception #4 - April 07

Hi girls, youu girls sure can talk!

Here's to many BFPs this month! Remember, every new cycle is a chance at achieving your dream...

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected]
    sushee - [email protected]
    tiggy - [email protected]

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Morning Ladies,

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome back, look forward to chatting with you all.

Boo congrates hun on your BFP I'm so happy for you

Good luck today Lou, If you get a BFP this month I will be booking in for one ASAP

Sonya for your follies, I am keeping everything crossed for you

SS hi hun how have you been?

BG glad your feeling a lot happier, hope all goes well for you FS appointment

BW just wanted to give you a big :hugs:

Hi to everyone else still trying to catch up here so sorry if I missed you.

As for me not much happening here just waiting for the end of month to roll around. If no BFP here this month we are off to the FS to see if we can get on idea of whats happening (or not happening)

Hi ladies
    Yay im first, on the 4th thread in April we are chatterboxes!

Well firstly a huge good luck to Loula for today..

Well things here are trying i hate waiting.. i have no idea if the double dose is working this time. One minute i think everything is going great i am getting pain in my ovaries and then the next minute i feel completely normal and im not sure if i am imagining everything. We see the dr on thursday so hopefully i have lots of follies!

S

I retract that Rach beat me!!

I would call it a tie shannon

wow. we seem to be going through a thread a week. i hope a few of us have moved on by next month but the amount of chatter shows the amount of support everyone gives....

Not much going on with me, just sore tummy and ultrasound tomorrow, hopefully all is great!!!

good luck Shannon with your appt on thursday and another good luck for Loula today.

Thank you so much ladies.

I take back what i said about the drink BG, after the 2nd lt it started working alright.lol

Just waiting for MIL to pick me up at 12 then head to the hossy. should be in by 1.15ish

Cant wait to get my embie results tomorrow, hopefuly the thaw went ok!

Shannon - i dont really remember getting any pain in my ovaries esp when doing a FET! i hope that helps hun, are you doing a natural FET?GL

Rach - im hoping you get a nice surprise like Boo.x

Sonya - GL with tomorrow i hope everything goes well for you

Doing a little better today... currently supposed to be at an ANZAC service, but I'm hiding in the staff room with a stinking headache.

Feeling pretty excited as I found EWCM this morning! wooohoooo! I guess letrozole is going to work after all! Still have ovary pain, does it normally hurt this much? I'm hoping it's just because I'm still a bit tender from the stim cycle, and that I don't have to look forward to this every time I ovulate for a FET cycle!

Lou, will be thinking of you and your little embies and hoping everything goes well in both cases.

Right now, best get back to work. More from me later tonight.

BW

Thinking of you and your embies Lou, hope it's all going well.

Sending lots of babydust to all you wonderful, strong women!

Well Im back
    Just got home from the colonocopy and feeling Ok so far so now im gearing up for TF thursday.YAY not long now

just phoned my clinic and out of our 9 embies only 4 survived the thaw - so im a little sad about that and worried that they wont make it another 24hr+ until i can have one tf,

I will get another call about 1pm tomorrow for my admittion time on Thursday, im so hoping that my embies make it to blasties.

Please pray for me ladies

Lou - I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and your embies

BW - Hope your headache goes away and yay for the EWCM

Well it will be a little longer before I join you ladies in here full time. Although we are still going to have all our preliminary tests done in June, my DH have opted out of the July cycle we were going to do and will wait and do a cycle in September or December instead. I have decided to take one more cycle (4th) of clomid as my gyno said it wouldn;t hurt and I already had the drugs, so assuming this cycle is a bust I will jump on the clomid wagon one last time and then have a few months off before commencing IVF.

As much as I would love the pleasure ofyour company if and when I do get here, here's hoping that you have all graduated with BFP's by then.

Hi ATT - i too hope your journey will be short,

Im just now feeling in limbo another 24hrs is a lot for my embies to still develop i hope they keep going, im just so shocked that ive lost over half already after a few hours

Lou, I'm really sorry to hear about those thaw results. Let's just hope those 4 that did survive are little fighters! I'll be doing some serious praying for them to develop, grow and stick like mad when they get transferred!

Headache has subsided a bit... but I had a bit of a crappy day in the end. I've tried to be honest and up front with my superiors at work, and it looks like it's come back to bite me today. I'm feeling like they don't believe I was sick for the whole three weeks, and that I would have been better off taking a sick day here and there to help catch up rather than going to work and telling them I wasn't sure I could meet the deadlines. Doesn't help that I'm feeling majorly anxious about work again... I just don't know what to do now!

BW

Loula - sorry about the ones that didnt make it, but fingers crossed you have flushed out the strongest four and they all go on for you...

ATT - best wishes for whatever journey you are going on and lets hope it all works out for you...

well i must say this 150iu dose of puregon must really be working. after seeing my few little follies yesterday on screen, my body has reacted BIG TIME!! im walking around like a little old lady as my ovaries are on fire..

it is pretty intense and it restricts how much walking i can do and have been a little short of breath at times... hopefully all is great on my scan tomorrow.. i feel so positive and cant wait for my trigger and to find out how many eggs i have produced

we really are a chatty bunch this month!

Rach - hoping there's no need for you to go see the FS!

Shannon - i so agree - waiting and not knowing are so much harder than anything else!! i have no issue accepting that we have fertility issues - but i want to deal with it NOW - not later!! really hoping you're growing a nice batch of follies there hun good luck for thursday

Sonya - fingers crossed for tomorrows unltrasound hun - hoping for a great result for you - it's all sounding good hun

Lou - LOL - told ya you'd notice when it finally kicked in!! hope you're feeling ok tonight and glad that everything went ok today. so sorry to hear that some of your snowbubba's didn't like being warmed up - sending lots of positive vibes that the 4 embies are nice strong ones for you.

BW - yay for the EWCM! sounds like you're doing ok on the letrazole! and no major side effects yet! yay!

ATT - hoping that you dont have to graduate up to this thread later in the year - fingers crossed that the last round of clomid does the trick!

well - no more work now til i see the FS - and so far so good. i'm usually a bit of a nervous nellie a couple of days before big appointments, and suffer full anxiety attacks on the day. even if i don't think i'm struggling emotionally, my body tells me i am by giving me grief big time - but nothing yet!! here's hoping i'm still travelling this well 24 hours from now (or 48 hours - no idea what this appointment has in store for us!)

hi girls,
    Lou, glad you survived your procedure. Good luck for transfer and sorry about the thaw results. Four is still great though!!!!
    Sonya, sorry you are feeling sore, but now you can be absolutely sure things are working!! When is EPU?
    BW, bugger about crap at work. Some ppl are not very understanding. Sick is sick. If you say you are too sick to come to work, you are probably too sick to do work at home!!! I reckon you should meet with him and clear things up a bit.
    Shannon, hope things are working for you. Keep positive...
    Hi ATT
    BG, yay, FS appt is not far off now. 2 sleeps! unless you have a nap as well lol.
    hello to everyone else, who else is cycling at the moment, I hope I havent missed anyone
    Sazz

Hi Girls
    WOW...so much is going on for everyone! As for me...2WW almost over...have heaps of AF like cramps...and I'm sure my boobs have shrunk...but heaps of veins...so who knows? Can't wait for Saturday...time is standing still. Wishing you all a wonderful ANZAC Day xxx

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast