Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception #4 - April 07

hi girls

had my EPU today. Dr predicted only 2-3 eggs on wednesday, but i awoke to be told they had collected 7! hopefully most fertilise. only a little achy and had two panadol to cope with trip home.. fingers crossed for tomorrow. they were planning blast cycle but when dr thought there was low numbers weds he said probably two day transfer... will have to wait and see.

Ellie - i have great vibes for you hon! hope is all what we are thinking a BFP with a H&H pregnancy.

Congrats on the eggie result sonya, what did i say hey! hoping all the best for you xx

WTG Sonya on the EPU, Wishing you a super successful fertilisation rate and transfer!

Ellie I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun, when's your BT?

BG sounds like your moving in the right direction, sounds weird to say this but I hope AF starts soon so you can start to get things rolling again.

BW hope you recovered from your migraine yesterday

SS hope all went well today and you got some answers sweetie

Michelle hi and welcome look forward to chatting with you

Lou hope the next 10 days fly by

Sonya for your your results today, thats great news am keeping everything crossed for tomorrow hun.

Starting to get the tell tale signs that AF is on the way, slight cramps and sore lower back so I think she has jumped on her broomstick and has started her journey to my house. Maybe if I lock all the windows and doors she might not pay me a visit. If only it were that easy. Lol

Ellie - it's all sounding so very promising - woo hoo!!! good luck on the BT tomorrow hun! will be waiting with baited breath to hear you confirm it!

Lou - you've gotten to this point - it's only a little while to go now (hehehehe - in all honestly - i want this week to go really fast for you, but sooooooooooo slow for me - i don't want to be old!!)

Welcome aboard Michelle! we're a very chatty and very supportive bunch - really hope you don't have to join us here, but if you do, we're all here to keep you company through this journey

ATT - hun, fingers crossed that the clomid does the trick this cycle for you!

Sonya - 7 eggs is a fantastic result considering your doc thought you'd only get 2! well done - looking forward to keeping you company over the next couple of weeks as you go through your TWW.

Rach - i'm with you - i really want AF to come visiting! if she comes on time, i might score a day off work for my birthday!!! (heheheh - not that i really like the idea of an internal u/s.... very double edged sword that one!)

well, feeling pretty tired tonight - so much so that i was in my jim jams within about 5 minutes of getting home from work! not sure if it's changing meds AGAIN or whether staying positive the past couple of weeks has worn me out - but i'm exhausted. have a bit of a headache at the moment, but i'm sure i'll get over it soon enough - just need sleep. still feeling really positive though, which is a plus! not sure what this weekend has in store for me - hubby is maybe going away in the truck this weekend, and asked me to keep him company - means me driving him to Deniliquin, then following him to Wagga then back to Melbourne and hopefully home - really not much fun... but it means i get to spend the weekend with DH and catch up with some friends in Wagga.... tough call. especially seeing i dont know how i'm going to react to the provera/increased metformin dose

ah well - such is life - will see what happens...

Smile

Hello...
    I've been lurking these forums for awhile now, so I thought I would pop my head in and say hello.

Reading all your posts keeps me inspired and optimistic that IVF will work for me and I hopefully will start trying next year. Lots of for you all.

Great news Sonya! Fingers crossed for you!
    Am so tired...going to bed early...ready for BT tomorrow...will let you know as soon as we know!

LoL bw - im in my jimjams withing 5 mins of being home every night including the days i finish at 4pm lol i lovveeeeeeee my pj's. Also do you mean its your birthday soon? your still younger than me hunny if that helps IKWYM!!I'm with you on getting tired from being sooooo positive

Ellie - waiting for your great news thinking of you xx

Lynny - welcome yes we are a chatty group but it helps us all to stay positive.GL

Today the house is peaceful and quiet as DH is rostered on to work today. He'll be home around 2... I'm supposed to be writing reports, but I can't wake up enough to get started. My chart seems to be saying that I've ovulated... but I'm not sure that I can believe it yet! I think I've run out of time to get a blood test done through my GP, I'll have to wait and see... perhaps I'll call the clinic on Monday, as I'd have to have the blood test on Tuesday. I'm starting to feel frustrated that there was no transfer this cycle (why is a break necessary between a stim cycle and a FET cycle anyway?), I'm also starting to think that I would have been happier going with the other type of cycle - progynova and progesterone - I'm not entirely sure I trust my body to do all of this properly!

*sigh* Just can't find the positivity today.

Welcome to Lynny and Michelle. I hope your stays with us are short.

BW

BW - i'm sure if you'd taken the other protocol, you'd be worried that your body would respond better on the Letrazole - your body is just like mine - defies scientific explanation! have faith in yourself and your FS - especially considering it looks like FF is telling you that you o'd...

Lou - i love my jim jams too! DH thinks i have a fetish for them! i think he's just cranky cos i like my cuddly flanny jim jams - and their kinda shapeless - but so very very comfy! i knocked off at 4 yesterday, and did hardly anything before i got home - straight into my jim jams and it was bliss! and yes - birthday is soon

Hi Girls
    Just got home from the BT! 45 mins until I can ring for results...our embryologist came in specially and kissed the little tube of blood...she was really happy to see how horrible I look and how sick I'm feeling...so...we wait. DH has been so lovely..came with me and then took me out for brunch...not that I'm eating much! Anyways..will fill in the time viewing bellybelly posts and watching the time count down on the screen!

Bring ON 45 MINS ELLIE!!! will be back at 1pm (PST) to hear the happy news of a

BW Its so hard to get started with those damn reports.
    BG Hope you are having a lovely PJ day today too. I did for a while but then got changed.
    Ellie I hope the wait goes quickly for you and everything is just perfect.

Ive written in my journal in detail about yesterdays appointment. Short version- no more meds for me and we need to think about what we (I) want to do as he still thinks im not ready and hesistant at this stage. As I said to the FS, i think I always will be, we could be coming back dats, weeks, months later and still have the same thinking and being so scared of it all. So just going to "relax" for a bit (not sure how long this bit might be) work out all our options and then go from there.

8 minutes to go Ellie!!!!! sooooo excited for you!

Ellie – sounds like you will be graduating from here. I’ll stay online until you update us. It's great when all these good news stories happen, makes it easier to keep up hope. And there are a few in the TWW still too. Maybe this is the start of a great year of BFPs.
    Welcome to the new girls. Good luck.

Sonya – any news yet? Hope everything is going well.

I have over 10 follies ATM, which was a surprise when I am on such a low GonalF dose. They are pretty small still though – most are 8-10 with a few 6s. There’s one 14mm one too – so we aren’t too sure yet if we’ll pick up a few of the big ones and lose the small ones or wait for the small ones to catch up and jeopardise some of the big ones. Not my decision and we just leave it up to those who know best. So at this stage, I’ll have another ultrasound on Monday and then, pick up could be Wednesday or Thursday.

I can’t believe it has taken so long to get to here. I saw my first FS in July 2005. I realise that it’s not over yet, and I don’t really have my hopes up too high for a BFP straight away, but this is the closest we have come after 2 years of seeking help (and more than 3 of trying). I can't help but feel hopeful, after feeling hopeless for soooo long.

Hi to everyone else too.

Ok...last post before I make the call...I thought I felt sick before...now I feel SICK!!!! I wouldn't have got to this point without you guys...THANK YOU xxxx Ok..here goes...

waiting ......waiting.......waiting......

Kotare - well done with 10 follies. cant wait to hear how they are going monday. my phone call is one hour away to see if any fertilised....

Hi everyone,
    Yay Sonya on your EPU. great results in the end!!!
    Welcome, Lynny and Michelle, hope you dont have to stay here too long,
    Yay on your great appt BG and Summer, a way forward, horray. Dont worry Summer, it is very daunting and you should get your head around it before hand, that only makes sense.
    Ellie, waiting for your happy news..... fingers crossed. Please bring some luck into this thread for everyone!!!!!!!
    Me, Not so happy, I am pretty sure my embies havent stuck. I just feel like a worse version of what PMS always is. Very sad. If it was a normal cycle AF will be here tuesday but blood isnt till thursday/results friday but I dont think I will have to wait that long.. I can hardly stand myself today. So sad.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast