Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception #4 - April 07

YAY Ellie so happy for you swettie

And Yay Sonya thats the best news hun

Hey Sonya...how are they looking today? Any news yet?

wont find out until 2pm. so close yet soooo far away!!!

bg- my DH drives his truck locally and i know if work dried up he would go interstate... that is something i dread as i would be lost without him. he goes to Thailand with mates every year for a couple of weeks and i quite enjoy the break, but i think its coz its by choice, not because "he has to"

be brave honey and your theory of the sooner he goes the sooner hes back is so good!! i would be sookier than you, sometimes i ask him to finish work early coz i miss him, and i only said goodbye 8 hours ago!!!

oooooooh, 2pm seems so far away - and i'm in vic so we're a couple of hours ahead of you! hoping for great news for you. heheheh!

i hate it when DH goes away - but mainly cos i have shocking anxiety attacks and if i don't hear from him for a while, i start to get stressed... i also hate that he cathces sleep whenever he needs it, and i seem to have the WORST timing and wake him up all the time! would be lost if we didn't have mobile phones!!

Hey Sonya
    Keep meaning to ask you where you are in perth...north. south, east? I'm as North as the metro maps go!!!!

I'm pretty sure my ovulation date will move soon... Back then I only had the slightest hints of EWCM, but now... I've got so much EWCM it's like when I was on puregon! Strange the things that we can get excited about! I'm a little disappointed that it appears to be happening so late, but at least it appears to be happening!

BW

BW - sounds pretty good hun! who cares the date as long as you get the response you needed!

guess it's a good thing you didn't arrange the Day 21 BT - would have been too sonn post O!

ah well - looks like you'll have to try for your natural miracle - there's always hope hun!

Ellie- im pretty well that last suburb south, so we opposite ends of the city!

couldnt wait till 2 for my embies update and it works out i dont have to. they are having me go to blastocyst and expect to lose a couple but are hoping to freeze a couple and put 1 back... here's the results

1 at 2 cell
    2 at 4 cell
    2 at 5 cell
    1 at 6 cell

they wanted 4 of the 4 cell so all is going well. transfer is going to be wednesday YIPPEE!!

yay Sonya - sounding very good there hun!!

bring on Wednesday!

Sonya
    Fantastic! You must be so excited! Roll on Wednesday...there's good vibes in here this month...and they're all sticky!

Just poping in to congrats Sonya on her little embies, well done hun you must be so happy GL for wednesday then we will be in the tww together

Hey Ellie - you didnt answer my Q about why the hcg shot ? can any one help y you would have this done

Clutching at straws here

xx

Congrats on the BFP Ellie, thats fantastic news
    Sonya good news on your embies too - goodluck on Wednesday!!

Congrats Sonya thats great, hope the next couple of days go really fast for you

BW yay for EWCM (there's something you don't say every day)

BG hang in there hun, I like your theory of the sooner he goes the sooner he is back.

Hi Lou - can't remember if Ellie said she'd had a HCG shot or not...? i think the trigger shot for EPU will give a false positive. wasn't she was asking if that would still be in her system after 13 days...... sorry - too lazy to go back and read the thread again to find the post!!!

oh yeah - forgot to answer the other day - yes, we seen Mac last week and it was him who decided on the new protocol for us. fingers crossed it works properly this time around!

Lou, you seem stressed. I probably can't help with your question, but I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you.

BW

Gosh...sorry Lou...I can't even fing the question? I only had a trigger and them crinone after that...when I was worried about getting a false positive the girls assured me it should be out of your system after a week? That worked for me? I'm so sorry I didn't get the question...

Ok Lou found it..
    "Ellie - that would be a real BFP for sure, i think they say the shot only stays in your system for a couple of days and the p4 will not effect a HPT - congrats when is your BT again 30th? or the 4th? (i know we have people getting them done on both dates but forget who. sorry!Ellie can i ask why you have a HCG shot? what can that do to help with the pg"...
    The HcG was just my trigger...some girls have them at different times during their protocols...like a girl at work had shots from after EPU and for a while after transfer....I guess that would 'trick' the body into thinking it's pregnant and getting things going...I've only ever had the trigger shots...
    Again...so sorry for not answering...I've been a self obsessed stress head for days...no excuse.

i have been taking crinone since epu. my tummy is really sore and bloated. i heard this is a side effect-has anyone else had this? also i am getting up every 3-4 hours at night to wee and i feel pressure towards my bottom alot is this also normal? i read the side effects and it says wee and sore tummy an effect just cant remember if anyone else has experienced it. i still have to take crinone until BT on the 11 so i hope it eases off.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast