Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception #4 - April 07

No problems, Taffy. Sent.

BW

Thanks BW for that link.I do like the flower egg (A high quality day 3 human embryo at the 8-cell stage 6 cells are visible in this plane of focus) so pretty. lol I really am tired. Have bookmarked it for later on to read.

Thanks BW - you are a gem

Summer - isn't it pretty

ok, pure curiosity is getting the better of me!! - can someone please send me the link?

thanks heaps

me too!!!

BG, sent.

Sonya, I need an email address - I can't PM you. If you send an email to the msn contact in my profile, I'll send you the link.

BW

thanks BW! i hope we don't have to get to that stage too - but it was interesting (and DH was very impressed with seeing it all!)

There's such a lot of info to explore on that site! DH particularly liked the picture of the 4 blastocysts together - probably because we have 4 in the freezer. We joked about printing that picture to have in our wallets as pictures of the kids!

The whole needing to ovulate to get to the FET cycle is really starting to stress me out. I'm wishing that my FS had gone with the take a break on the pill and do the much more medicated FET cycle afterwards. I guess I just don't trust my body to work right!

I wonder just how long I should wait for AF before I call the clinic and request plan B... Can anyone suggest where I might find information regarding FET success rates? In particular, comparing the success rate of a natural FET cycle with a medicated FET cycle? Although, I do find it quite ironic to still be calling mine a natural cycle when I have to take drugs to (hopefully) induce ovulation in order to have a natural FET cycle!

BW

email all done...silly me wasnt thinking!!

Oh BW please dont forget me !!

Well we have all been busy today. just about to start on fish and chips so cant chat long

Blew a tire on my car on the way to work thins morning, bloody great 1st day back

Had a good day though, the girl i work with kept telling me off for touching my bb - i was just checking the sagg.lol

I took it upon my self to up my dose of P4, i should have done it from the start, hope it will help

Still going crazy, GL and bestest wishes to all others. i will let you know how i go when i test on Thursday morning i figure i will be about 12 dpo!?

Ok, link now sent to both Sonya and Lou.

I'm beginning to think I should post it in the links section...

BW

it's probably something that a lot of people would be interested in seeing BW...

Posted
    As the forum is moderated, it needs to be approved before others can see it... so I guess we shall just have to wait and see.

BW

Hi Girls
    WOW..can we talk! I've just home from work and has taken me ages just to read everyone's posts...got to eat while I can...yep I'm SICK...will post later...good luck to all those sniffing, injecting....waiting xxx

ahhhhhhh, Ellie - m/s all day - i'm sure i'll whinge about it, but for rightnow, i'd so love to be joining you in suffering from that!!

I will second you on that one BG!

you just watch me whinge at the first sign of m/s though summer!! i hate feeling queasy!!!

ahhh well, at least there will be a reason (and yes, super-positive me is back and i KNOW this is going to work soon - i just have this great feeling about it all)

for the return of the super positive BG!

I think the whole sit and wait for ovulation thing is really starting to get to me... although, I'm finding that it all becomes easier if I talk about it. Poor DH, he's getting a lot of it tonight. Although, he did remember the FS talking about what to do if the letrozole doesn't work, so I guess there is something coming out of this!

BW

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast