-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Ps I had a BT yesterday and my hcg was 48,000! My FS called me himself and asked me to come in Thursday for an early scan to check "whether there is one or two in there"
My gut says one... But my DH says his gut is wrenching for 2... Everything crossed it is one bubba.
Xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Saturday 26 April 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Joski - CD5
Miss.B - CD25
Emma09 - CD27
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Juniper76 - CD25 3dpo
Nothing2lose - CD24 10dpo
Got their BFP in April
Thirdtimelucky - 7/4 +HPT @11dpo, 10/4 hCG 409 @14dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Sunday 27 April 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Joski - CD6
Miss.B - CD26
Emma09 - CD28
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Juniper76 - CD26 4dpo
Nothing2lose - CD25 11dpo
Got their BFP in April
Thirdtimelucky - 7/4 +HPT @11dpo, 10/4 hCG 409 @14dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Monday 28 April 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Emma09 - CD1
Nothing2lose - CD1
Joski - CD7
Miss.B - CD27
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Juniper76 - CD27 5dpo
Got their BFP in April
Thirdtimelucky - 7/4 +HPT @11dpo, 10/4 hCG 409 @14dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Can I please be CD1?
Off to the FS on Wednesday.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Me too. CD 1. AF is four days early :( Started evening primrose this cycle. Think it messed me up :(
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Tuesday 29 April 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Emma09 - CD2
Nothing2lose - CD2
Joski - CD8
Miss.B - CD28
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Juniper76 - CD28 6dpo
Got their BFP in April
Thirdtimelucky - 7/4 +HPT @11dpo, 10/4 hCG 409 @14dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Well, I might be back in here in a little while ... maybe ..
I have some very sad news. My twins have died. I have had a missed miscarriage. Scan today no good.
Very very sad. Just crying. Angry a bit. Just very sad mainly.
I don't know how to cope with this one. It is my first miscarriage. It is so hard for me to get pregnant as well. Obviously.
I don't know what to do now.
WW
x
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Oooohhhhh WW- I feel for you.
:hug:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Oh, WW, I'm so sorry to hear that! We had a mm/c after DD (just before her 1st birthday) and it was like someone ripped the world out from under my feet - everything had been perfect up to that point and we were completely blindsided... It took me a long time to work through all the grief (plus we lost my FIL a few months later, which made it even harder). Honestly, it wasn't until I passed the anniversary of the d&c (ie 12 months later) that I started to feel more normal again. Please know you're not alone and there are those of us here who have been through the same. And you're always welcome to send me a PM if you want someone to talk to. xx
:hug:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Oh worrywart, I'm so sorry to hear that hun. Massive hugs :hug::hug::hug:. I've had an early m/c, and yes, that was so hard to process and accept. I'm always here if you want to talk xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Sorry I have been MIA ladies.
WW - very sorry to hear of your mm/c, sending massive, massive :hugs:
Hope everyone else is doing well.
My FS had no answers for why AF came 8 days after O - she is baffled, as am I. Doing cycle tracking again this month to see if there is something they may have missed in the levels of my bloods earlier on. Get the feeling I may be a pin cushion again.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
WW there are just no words that I can say except im so so sorry, let yourself grieve, it is so heart breaking I'm still not over my mc in August last year ive only just stopped crying
everyday over it even then I'm lucky if I can go more than a few days without crying. Your in my thoughts, I'm so so sorry xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Soooo.... Just got back from FS.
Jumping back into another PGD cycle.
This one is a little different from last time- elenova (sp?), instead of synarel and gonal-f/puregon.
Going to also do a pipelle biopsy in the cycle before EC/transfer.
So, starting the pill on CD5.
This will definitely be our final shot.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Quick question I have at least 10 kilos to lose before ivf, I have never fallen pg on the weight that I am but have fallen when 10 kgs lighter ( I have put on weight) my
acupuncturist recommended the HCG diet to me which you are on for 3 weeks intense and next 3 weeks you add more food in I have about 11 weeks before egg pick up , I know rapid weight loss is not that
good but my fs has recommended shake diets to me before, what are your thoughts??
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Wednesday 30 April 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Emma09 - CD3
Nothing2lose - CD3
Joski - CD9
Miss.B - CD29
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Juniper76 - CD29 7dpo
Got their BFP in April
Thirdtimelucky - 7/4 +HPT @11dpo, 10/4 hCG 409 @14dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Emma, Juniper, Miss B, Joski, 1more - thank you all so much. I really really appreciate your kind comments and words of comfort. Also, if I accidentally missed anyone who replied, I have been crying heaps and my eyes are bad. It is very sad. I have known about the pregnancy for nearly 5 weeks as we did such an early test, but the twins info has only been 2 weeks - the longest 2 weeks of my life. I was very concerned the entire time due to spotting, but I did have this with DD so I suppose deep down I thought it might ... might be ok. I hadn't really connected with this pregnancy and in fact, I think my body knew something was amiss, because even before the scan, the last couple of days I have been crying a lot for no reason, and felt very not pregnant.
It is hard to go through this. I wonder how long I will be sad, when I will be able to face anyone, when I can think of trying again and how I could cope if I were lucky enough to conceive again.
I really value the ladies on this forum and I know some of you are just trying to have your first bub and I honestly do think (and I know this might be not a popular view) that that is the hardest situation of all (primary infertility). But secondary sucks too. And secondary on primary, so to speak. This experience really makes me feel so lucky to have DD and I will never ever not realise this on every day I think. I feel like I have a checklist of infertility problems and I just have to check off everything on the list though! Silly thought ....
all the best,
WW
x
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
1 more please-
I am in the same boat as you.... With less time.
I have heard that 1 kilo per week is a healthy weight loss- so 10 kilos in 11 weeks may be do-able.
I don't think I could stomach the shakes as I am a sooky when it comes to taste.
I am looking into light n easy.
It is quite pricey.
Another option is to use a calorie counter on the computer or iPhone and exercise more frequently.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Thursday 1 May 2014:ninja:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Emma09 - CD4
Nothing2lose - CD4
Joski - CD10
Miss.B - CD30
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Juniper76 - CD30 8dpo
Got their BFP in May :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Friday 2 May 2014:ninja:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD4
Emma09 - CD5
Nothing2lose - CD5
Joski - CD11
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Sarah4kurt - CD?? 2dpo
Juniper76 - CD31 9dpo
Got their BFP in May :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
I'm worried that Tony Abbott's new Audit will affect ivf prices if medicare is changed. I honestly don't know much about it but should I be worried?
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Labor had intended to remove IVF from Medicare altogether, so it can't be any worse than what they proposed...
All you can do is read the news stories (which will probably be few and far between) and the parliamentary records (Hansard, I think?). That's what I did when Krudd's government were pushing through the caps on the Safety Net...
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Do you think It would be worth making an earlier fs appointment in may instead of june to see her about ivf in case it does go ahead I could do ivf in june instead of july cause
I would think the changes would take place in july???
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Any changes to Medicare should come into effect next calendar year (ie 1 January). That's what happened last time.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
A big hello girlies :hello:
Sorry I've been M.I.A I've been taking a break while I sorted my head out.
It was a mess!
But much better now and I've learned to smile again.
I'm currently 2 dpo today after a puregon cy.
Same that worked last time.
But I've ditched all the other meds! After so many yrs on them and not really getting anywhere I decided to give my body a break.
After this yr is over and if it results in no baby again I'm seriously thinking of donor eggs :dunno:
Good to see you lovelies again xoxo
And congratulations thirdtimelucky!!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Sigh, CD4 for me please :(. AF arrived 2 days early.
WW, wish I could change it all for you, it's so unfair :( And yes, secondary infertility sucks big time. Fingers crossed that one day you are able to add to your little family. Huge hugs hunni xxxx
Sarah, welcome back hun! Good to see you back to your happy cheery self. Good luck with the new cycle hun!!!
Emma, my FS is big on the Elnova cycle, I did it last year and it was the easiest cycle ever. So gentle on my body, hardly felt a thing. And the pipeline biopsy is something that worked for Vic I think, and my best friend who got it done just before her transfer, and got pg. Good luck hun!
Sorry, I will be back for persies later, sorry if I missed anyone, just quickly catching up before I get myself lost on everyone's progress!
Off to see my FS on Monday, really don't know what to expect :/
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Miss.B, is that CD4 on Friday or Saturday? You posted just after midnight, so I'm not sure which you mean... Sorry to hear AF was early. :(
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Welcome back S4K.
Sorry AF arrived early Miss B :(
I've had a pipelle biopsy before, with a BFN is the following cycle.
Hope this one is different!
AFM- FS rang at 7pm on Wednesday night, she had been thinking of me, and wanted to tell me to try COQ-10.
I started it yesterday- without having the foggiest idea of what it does?
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Saturday 3 May 2014:ninja:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD5
Emma09 - CD6
Nothing2lose - CD6
Joski - CD12
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Sarah4kurt - CD?? 3dpo
Juniper76 - CD32 10dpo
Got their BFP in May :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Emma, CoQ10 is an antioxidant which can help improve egg quality. In the most common form, I'd take 600mg leading up to and during IVF. If you use the ubiquinol form, you use a lower dose (I haven't used that form, so not sure of the dose, but I think I've heard 200mg is the equivalent??). I'd also avoid the cheapest brands - my SIL is a naturopath and she told me CoQ10 can be made from a lot of different sources, some of which you wouldn't want to ingest. Stick with reputable brands, even though they'll cost more. Thompsons was the brand recommended to me, but I actually take the Blackmores (I buy it when it's on sale at Chemist Warehouse).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Thanks Juniper- ended up ringing my naturopath who recommended 'ethical nutrient'.
1 capsule per day- 150mgs.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Emma, juniper is right. For TTC you need to take 600mg every day or it's useless. I've read so many articles and studies on this. Also, both my FS's as well as my naturopath also said 600mg. It also takes three months of taking it to have any effect on egg quality.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Thanks, I'll double check it.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
TBH- I've never had a problem with egg quality- think FS just wants me to throw everything at this cycle.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Am I able to join this group please?
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Jump straight in :-)
Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?
Then maybe everyone could tell there own stories too- I could do with a refresher :-)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Thanks Juniper, CD5 today is perfect :)
Emma, I'm taking 600 mg of the COQ10. And I hope that this pipeline biopsy is different too!
Welcome Cass!
Sorry, a bit of a whinge. I've got my FS appointment on Monday, and because of the shop, OH can't come to the appointment with me, which really sucks as I really wanted him to be there :(. Anyway, he says to go on my own and tells me he's not happy with our FS as he's promised the world but so far nada. The thing is, I have no time looking for another FS and start from scratch! Panic stations!!!!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Welcome Cass! Please share your story, I briefly saw your post in the other thread - there is a wide variety experience with IVF in this group, hopefully you can the support you need.
Miss B - hugs, that sucks. Is there another FS in the practice group (not sure of what sort of set up your FS has) that you can have your file transferred to if your OH is not happy? That way you won't have to start again, as they will already have all the info.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception April/May 2014
Sunday 4 May 2014:ninja:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD6
Emma09 - CD7
Nothing2lose - CD7
Joski - CD13
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Sarah4kurt - CD?? 4dpo
Juniper76 - CD33 11dpo
Got their BFP in May :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).