Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - August/September 2006

I cant help following you everywhere missy!!!! dale is rapt too!!! whoo hoooooooooo

p.s Shan cant get to the comp atm, so she sends a HUGE congratulations to you and Justin

Congratulations Soph!!

Sophie - a huge CONGRATULATIONS coming your way, I wish you all the best for your pregnancy.
    Thanks all for posting re: sperm results.
    I have since decided that I am going to try not to let it worry me until my appointment on Tuesday when I can ask the dr questions.
    I have way too much other stuff to worry about atm.
    I will of course let you all know what he says as it seems to be a common thing, I'm not sure how they work out that 20/30% normal is ok, to me that seems like terrible odds.
    Jo

baby_love Guest

Soph - a huge Congratulations to you!!! How exciting, wishing you a H&H pregnancy

Sari - best of luck for Saturday, I have everything crossed for you

Shan - Hello Lovey, how is everything going at your end?? Any further news or are you still just hanging out and taking it easy?? Sending you a big Cyber

Jo - Good luck with your appointment - I hope all goes well for you both.

As thought, my cycle has just been cancelled as my levels were going nowhere!! I'm now on provera to induce AF then going on a round of Clomid 100mg to hopefully get O happening. This may sound like a daft question, but does the chemically induced cycle affect ET?? I mean - they said they wanted a "natural Cycle" but for me that's near on impossible. Does this mean the embryo has less of a chance of implanting than with a natural cycle??? Sorry - I've just been thinking about it and have got myself all worried about it now
    Hope everyone is doing well, have a fabulous weekend everybody
    Love Alex xox

YAY SOPH
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I'm so very very very pleased for you hun. When Danni told me yesterday arvo, it totally made my day. Best of luck to you and DH for a H&H pregnancy
    (Thanks Danni for posting my congrats yesterday)

Alex - hi hun, i'm fine, thanks for asking. Still plodding along, and taking it easy. I probably should test but too scared ATM, but we'll see what happens. Sorry to hear that this cycle was cancelled. Lets bring on AF and start again. Can't answer your questions re Clomid and ET as i haven't been there, but hopefully you will get some answers.

Big to everyone else and hope you all enjoy your weekend

SOPH thats fantastic news!!! This does seem to be a lucky thread doesn't it!! Thank you everyone for your well wishes for Kim and I, it is truely wonderful to have your support. I've been kind of slack over the last week or so, but on Monday i am ringing my doc re an appointment about what Kim and I need to do about aligning our cycles and the donor eggs etc so will know more news then. Thinking of you all!! BTW Did i mention that Kim and I became engaged last week on my birthday!! Not that we can get married anytime soon (thankyou Mr Howard) but when it does become legal we will be getting married.
    Last edited by Megan&Kim; September 2nd, 2006 at 04:51 PM.

~Jane~ Guest

Megan - congratulations on your engagement, how exctiting for you and Kim, hopefully they will legalise it soon.

Soph, congratuations as well, gosh lots of BFP's lately, I hope it is contagious.

Big hi to everyone else, I am still plodding along without any news, waiting for AF to start my down reg cycle which will be some time next week.

Not long to go now Jane... I will be about a week behind you.

Oh Megan. Congratulations to you and Kim. That's wonderful news. I'm so happy for the both of you....now to only convince Mr Howard to change his mind...

Hi girls,

Sorry i have been mia for so long but this ttc is really taking it's toll. Congrats to all the bfp's that i have missed and welcome to all the new comers I hope you are not here for long.

Will try and keep up!

Take Care
    Racheal

Nice to see you back Racheal....hope things are going okay for you. I know how you feel about TTC taking it's toll. Take some time out and keep in touch...xxx

Racheal, sorry to hear things are getting a bit much at the moment. You have come to the right place to vent though. take care of yourself. :hugs:

Congrats Soph !!!! Wonderful news and I sure hope that it is catchy !!!!

Congrats also to Megan - wonderful news for you both.

Now it has been such a long spell between multiple BFP's that I sure hope that it continues for some time..... Rachesl (& everyone else at some stage) the whole TTC process is overwhelming and at time you feel like curling up in bed and avoiding the whole world. It's just great that we can all come here and not feel so isolated, especially when the whole world seems to just sit on the wrong seat (or right one for us) and get preggers. Bah humbug I say but at least we can feel stronger with each other, so feel free to off load.

I had my fet on Saturday and have been attempting to take it easy... but I have been having a few cramps, which I havent had before, I hope this is not a bad sign. Am to scared to even think a bit positive. Go my little champ blastie !!!

Take care everyone and I hope there are lots more BFPs, sending out stick vibes and doing a dance to ward off the ugly AF !!!

I'm praying for you Sari....take it easy and i'm hoping for a BFP announcement very soon. xxxx

everything of mine is crossed for you sari!

Rest all you can Sari... ...fingers and everything else crossed for you and a BFP!!

Girls just letting you know that i tested again and it was negative...oh well...i'll just keep plodding along I guess....thanks for your well wishes though...xxx

Just a quick hi from me girls.. forgive me if i forget some on you.

Soph - HUGE congrats on your BFP!! So very happy for you

Twomums - Congratulations on your engagement! How awesome that you will be using Kim's eggs, hoping it will be a BFP for you both very soon.

Jo - Goodluck with your FS appointment tomorrow. Will be thinking of you..

Sari - Fingers crossed for a BFP this month

Shan - Lotsa

Not a lot happening here with us. I have just come home from spending most of the week with my mum and dad. DH is on nightshift for the next 3 nights, so I'm hoping that we get a chance to BD before ovulation

Hi to everyone

Nic

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast