Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - July/August 2006

Hope you guys had fun Soph!!

Question.....

I tested tonight and a BFN.

So, I am currently 39 days, the longest cycle since last month, which was 37 days. Should I see my GP, wait, or go back to the naturopath to see if she can shorten my cycle again? She got it down to 32 days earlier in the year and lots of EWCM.

Over the past two weeks I have been having AF like pains, with the most terrible ones on Friday night, which I had to take panadol and use a heat pack for relief. Now, I have no symptons. I am fairly sure I didn't O this cycle as no EWCM

What do you think I should do?

~Jane~ Guest

Jooleshere - have you got a good gynea? I would be going to the doctor and having a thorough check done. If you don't have a gynea I would get one soon. I too have seen a naturopath and they got my cycle down in days as well, but then again had some months with her doing the same thing and it made no difference. Good luck with it

baby_love Guest

A Huge Hello to all my Lovelies,

Firstly - YAHHHOOOOOOO OMG OMG Cherie - Way to go baby!!!!!! I can't believe it !!!!
    Trust me to miss something this fantastic - I am really not very happy with myself for being soooo slack and not checking up on how everything was going....so I'm sorry for the belated wishes...but CONGRATULATIONS to you and DH. I am so absolutely thrilled for you both what a great success for you guys!!! Make sure you do stay in touch with us TTC'ers and I wish you the most H&H pregnancy ever!!!

A big hi to everyone else - I have not had the chance to really chatch up on all the goss, cause I got way too excited when I saw Cheries news.....but I will eventually catch up and now that work has slowed down a bit for me I can jump online more often and keep myself updated.
    AF finally showed herself after a 68 day cycle, so we are off for our FET this month - I have my first blood test this coming Sunday. Can anyone tell me what actually happens - when do they know if your snowbub has survived the "thawing process"?? Sorry to ask such a vague question but I have been wondering this for the past few days.
    Anyway hope all is well - I'm off to read all the other posts that I have missed - Chat soon...
    Love Alex xox

Congratulations Soph xxxxx

Hi girls,

So sorry for not posting lately but af showed up on saturday and I was feeling sorry for myself. Af is on her way out now and i am gearing up for another month.

Take care
    Racheal

Hi girls

Well i had EPU yesterday and everything went well, i got 8 eggs in total. Rang this morning and only 2 have fertilised, but the two that did fertilise look like good ones so far. Dr H said it was my egg quality as the donor sperm has already been proven to be of good quality...dont quite know what else to say...i was all excited last night getting 8 eggs out of 8 follicles, guess i got two babies and thats what counts, just pray they survive and that they are grade A on thursday before transfer. I asked Dr H if he thought i should transfer both and he said to wait and see how they are doing on Thursday and that if they are both superb to do one and freeze one, but then i'm thinking fresh is best and if the first one doesnt work then the second one may not survive the freeze/thaw process...any ideas girls?

what a hard decision for you
    Im sorry I dont have any answeres for you

confusedegg Guest

Hi Megan,

Good news your EPU went well.

I am like you i think fresh is best, DH & I had 1 egg left in freezer when we decided to embark on a fresh cycle and that is what we done. On this cycle we like you had 8 eggs on EPU and at the end of 5 days we had 1 egg (not so good quality) transferred, we waited 11 days and we goy BFP. We will eventually do another fresh cycle and if no eggs make it we hope for the best that the frozen egg thaws...

Fingers crossed for you.

Congratulations Megan. Good luck with your transfer. I'll have everything crossed for you.

Alex - you usually find out the day of the transfer how your snowbubs have gone... Good Luck with it!

Megan - congrats on your two little champions! It is a hard choice - but keep in mind many women, even here on BB have had no success with fresh and then success with FET, and vice versa and really is not clear which it happens more with... so it really is a difficult choice to make. Hope they continue to thrive for you!

Hi Megan, I'm really glad your EPU went well.

I'm having my ET tomorrow, so we are at very similar stages. I am having only one embie transferred, my doctor felt that this was the best option.

Good luck tomorrow Allie...we'll all be thinking of you...xxx

I second that Shan - Good Luck tomorrow Allie!!

Good luck Meags, and Kim, I am unsure what to do, i think maybe two, but this is only personal choice of course.... Praying that you and Kim get your bubba soon.... love and hugs leis xx

Thanks girls. You're such great support.

I'll let you know how things go tomorrow.

baby_love Guest

Best of Luck to you Megan, I hope you ET goes well for you..We are in a similar situation - they got 6 eggs from me 4 Fertilised but only 2 made it to Blast stage. We had one freshly transferred (BFN) and the other frozen. So now we are on the way to have our FET in the next few weeks...hoping it thaws out nicely - otherwise it's back for another round of Stimulation and EPU/ICSI etc. But we thought we'll give the little snowbub a go before we again head down that road. Hope it helps a little and again Good Luck.
    Allie - Hope all goes well with your ET tomorrow - fingers and toes crossed that it's a sticky bub for you sending lots of
    Keen - Cheers for you reply. Hope you are keeping well

Love Alex xox

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hey girls,

just wanted to quickly say that even though I've been MIA lately I'm still around. Just having a few issues at home with one of my children which is taking a lot of my time. But please don't think that this means that you can't to email me with updates to your details or to talk about anything at all!

Also I apologise but I've gotten behind on who's had ETs or BFPs (I know you have Cherie ) so if you're in your TWW, please email me the date of your BT so I can put it on the front page.

Starting a new thread here now.

love
    sushee

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678