... 614151617

thread: Long Term TTC and Assisted Conception July/August 2012

Dec 2005

Wow. Did a test this morning and it was +. Going off what CD Im on (thankgod for the list because I just dont keep track of my cycle anymore) Im guessing Im 12dpo.

Still a long way to go so dont change the list yet; of my 10 pregnancies 7 have ended in loss so Im kind of battling against the odds here. Who knows, maybe 5th times a charm. I hope you dont mind if I lurk in here while I continue to bury my head in the sand until I see if we make it for a scan in 3 weeks.

May 2009
    Brisbane

Freya, oh, wow! Congrats! FX for a sticky bean!

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Long Term TTC and Assisted Conception July/August 2012

Juniper - definitely wasn't up to going out sat, I fell asleep in dh's arms at 10pm and for the night owl I am that just doesn't happen lol
    I was only thinking the other day how I don't know how the ladies who don't have understanding workplaces to this without losing the plot. I am very luck I work with one other person in Qld and contract trainers and I pretty much run our office. I couldn't imagine not having an understanding boss. It definitely takes a lot of the stress out of it. You are lucky with yours juniper, sometimes the staff make a workplace more than the company itself.

Missb - I hope you are feeling better and your stupid cold goes away.

Mrs Mac - I completely understand you declining the baby shower, sometimes as much as we want to be able to put on a front and go we also need to take care of ourselves and if that means you can't go to something for your own personal reasons then so be it.
    I am definitely hoping that we don't need many enbies either ;-)

Me4ever - thanks for the water advice I sometimes forget it is so important through this. You will be pleased to know that I have been drinking heaps today and have a glass next to me right now :-)

Hi Vic hope you had a good weekend and also to any of the other ladies I missed.

One last thing YAY freya, congratulations and I hope this one is very very sticky for you xo

Afm - had another scan today, follicles are growing, have another scan on wednesday and should start my cetratide then. Looking at epu next Monday and then doing an earlier transfer than last time, she will do it next Wednesday and has agreed we can transfer 2 embies if we have them.
    Bloating and soreness is getting worse now that follicles are getting bigger. I am quickly being reminded of what I went through last time. I am being positive though and not giving into emotions and feeling sorry for myself this time.... This can work and it can be my turn :-))))

May 2009
    Brisbane

Tuesday 14th August 2012

Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Emma - CD5
    N2L – CD7
    Kerbear - CD10
    Juniper - CD16 (lap cycle)
    Andie – CD20
    Vic261 - CD23

Waiting for Transfer

Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...ek-Wait-2012-6)
    Mrs Mac - CD27 8dpo
    Me4ever – CD27
    Freya - CD29 (+HPT!!!)

Got Their BFP in August
    myturn – 2/8/12 HCG = 46, 6/8/12 HCG = 196!!, 9/8/12 HCG = 544!!
    Larry - 7/8/12 HCG 672!!
    Last edited by juniper76; August 14th, 2012 at 01:30 PM.

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

Yay Freya! For a +! Did you do another POAS today? I'm just going to wait for AF I think, am not too hopeful that this natural month was a success.

Well done Kerbear for drinking extra water! Are you still keeping it up??

How is everyone else?

Just a short one for today - Have been working heaps and looking forward to my day off tomorrow. Although my DF is going away for 10 days Oh well, will work lots and have to prepare for trip, not long now

May 2009
    Brisbane

Wednesday 15th August 2012

Emma - CD6
    N2L CD8
    Kerbear - CD11
    Juniper - CD17 (lap cycle)
    Andie CD21
    Vic261 - CD24

Waiting for Transfer

Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...ek-Wait-2012-6)
    Mrs Mac - CD28 9dpo
    Me4ever CD28
    Freya - CD30 (+HPT!!!)

Got Their BFP in August
    myturn 2/8/12 HCG = 46, 6/8/12 HCG = 196!!, 9/8/12 HCG = 544!!
    Larry - 7/8/12 HCG 672!!

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Congratulations Freya!!!!

Hoping with all my might that this is your sticky bub

May 2009
    Brisbane

Kerbear, sounds like everything is progressing well.

Afm, down in the dumps for non-TTC reasons. However, on the TTC side of things, haven't had any sign of bleeding since yesterday morning, so hoping it's finally finished (today is 13 days after the lap). Still no +opk (or temp rise) and CM seems to have dried up, so not sure what's going on in there. Post-op appt is tomorrow, so maybe he'll do a scan or b/w to find out what's happening (or not happening). I'm dreading the AMH conversation though.

Dec 2005

Gosh Ive done a bazillion hpt's in 2 different brands and a digital. Bit of an obsession and one I said I wouldnt give into next time I got pregnant. Super + lines and the digital said 'pregnant 2-3' so Im guessing there would be a nice amount of hcg happening.

My plan is to pretty much chill out, try to bury my head in the sand, maybe go for a beta hcg next tuesday (at 5w) or probably wait and have a scan in 3 weeks or so. If it doesnt end up like every other time.

Having a few cramps but nothing like the other times so who knows, might get lucky.

M4Ever, where are you travelling too???

Whats up with everyone else??

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Me4ever - yeah I have been keeping up the water, I have been craving it and very thirsty so it has helped to keep it up.
    10days!!!!! I would go insane.... I miss my FH when he is on night shift for one.

Juniper - I hope you are ok, if you need a chat feel free to pm me xo

Freya - all your hpt's sound very positive, praying for a sticky one for you.

Afm - saw fs today and she was very happy, tapping my leg during scan saying yes yes this is what we want to see. Follicles are getting up there in size. Looks like we gained a couple of small ones that probably won't be any good but she thinks we should get about 5 eggs so I am happy. First cetratide injection today, forgot how much it makes me itch near where it goes in. Trigger Sunday for epu Monday, getting excited about it all again, crossing fingers it all goes well.

Hi to anyone I haven't done a persie for, hope you are all having a good week and your bodies are playing the game.

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Hi ladies,

Freya, hooray hunni and congrats!!! I'm hoping like mad this little one sticks for you like glue. Fingers and toes and everything else crossed xoxoxoxox

Juniper, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down hun. I hope that you feel better about things tomorrow. Sending you lots of these I'm feeling a lot better, thanks for asking hun. Finally getting over the stupid cold! GL for your post op appointment sweets, let me know how it all goes xx

Kerbear, I will have everything crossed for you tightly hun, and GL for your EPU next Monday!!! It's all happening again, and I'm really excited for you!! All the very best in this cycle, will be praying for you hun

Hello to everyone else!

AFM, getting over the cold and time is just going soooooooo slowly! I can't wait till October Just popping my lil pills for now to make my eggies nice and plump. Hopefully

bxoxox

May 2009
    Brisbane

Thursday 16th August 2012

Emma - CD7
    N2L CD9
    Kerbear - CD12
    Juniper - CD18 (lap cycle)
    Andie CD22
    Vic261 - CD25

Waiting for Transfer

Mrs Mac - CD29 10dpo
    Me4ever CD29
    Freya - CD31 (+HPT!!!)

Got Their BFP in August
    myturn 2/8/12 HCG = 46, 6/8/12 HCG = 196!!, 9/8/12 HCG = 544!!
    Larry - 7/8/12 HCG 672!!

May 2009
    Brisbane

Thanks ladies. DH was just be a bit of a jerk yesterday. I always look forward to public holidays to have him home with us, but so often he turns them into day-long arguments.

Freya, sounds like the testing is going well! Let me know when you're ready to take the plunge! Those digis sound very promising, but I know it's hard to get emotionally invested when it has gone wrong in the past (says the person who wouldn't make any major purchases last time until 30wks because she was sure she'd m/c as soon as she bought something).

Kerbear, sounds like you're still on track. Getting very excited for you for Monday!

Miss.B, I hope you shake the cold soon. My mum was just saying yesterday how hers keeps coming back just when she thinks she's getting over it. Seems to be some nasty ones around at the moment.

Afm, had my post-op appt with the FS. After all my angst about the AMH discussion he forgot we hadn't discussed it (which is what he said when I brought it up because I had a question to ask). If DH agrees, we'll go ahead with thawing our lonesome frostie next cycle. Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to assume it won't survive the thaw because I don't need the disappointment of expecting it to work and then having to cancel. We're doing this to give the embie a chance, not because we necessarily expect it to work. If it doesn't work, with my low AMH, the FS will definitely recommend doing a fresh cycle ASAP, so DH and I will need to have a long hard look at whether we can afford it (DH is likely to be made redundant in October, so it's a bit scary on the $$ front).

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Missb - thanks hun it is so nice to be doing it again. October will come quick for you, my 4 myths went faster than I thought they would. Keep popping those pills for your eggies :-). I am hoping it has done the trick for me!!!
    I hope you darn cold leaves you alone soon xo

Juniper - sounds like your day off was not do much fun :-( sorry
    I hope your thawed frostie works for you so you don't have to think and worry about the finances of another full cycle. It is the hardest part of this for sure, not only do we need help to have a baby it costs us a fortune to do it. Good luck hun.

Well today I had a meltdown, I hurt myself bad on my finger when I was trying to get the cap of my cetratide needle. I proceeded to go into to DH and burst into tears and I am so over of needles. He told me we don't have to do it and it said yes we do to have a baby. I don't think men know what to say sometimes...I just wanted a cuddle and to be told it will all be ok.
    I just have to keep telling myself it's not long now to epu, getting bloated and very sore and a bit irritable and grumpy but trying to hide it.
    Have friends here ATM that just turned up for a visit and they have their 3 mth old with them. I didn't want visitors today. I am sore and grumpy and have to smile and be happy.
    Thought I would come on here and say hi and vent and go back to my visitors in a minute. Lucky we all sit on phones and stuff cause we are good friends so I can get away with it lol.

Have a great Friday tomorrow, yay to the weekend at the end of tomorrow.

May 2009
    Brisbane

Friday 17th August 2012

Emma - CD8
    N2L – CD10
    Kerbear - CD13
    Juniper - CD19 (lap cycle)
    Vic261 - CD26

Waiting for Transfer

Andie – CD23
    Mrs Mac - CD30 11dpo
    Me4ever – CD30
    Freya - CD32 (+HPT!!!)

Got Their BFP in August
    myturn – 2/8/12 HCG = 46, 6/8/12 HCG = 196!!, 9/8/12 HCG = 544!!
    Larry - 7/8/12 HCG 672!!
    Last edited by juniper76; August 17th, 2012 at 05:49 PM.

May 2009
    Brisbane

kerbear, I hope you have a better day today.

2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Feb 2012

miss b - hope you're feeling a bit better. i must have missed something, what little pills are you popping atm?!

kerbear - bad timing with your friends popping over during your meltdown day... poor thing. it's hard being around babies when you're feeling like that. best of luck for you epu monday. xx

juniper - i swear men get their periods too, i reckon it's every 3 months - they seem to have a little meltdown about nothing (not that women have meltdowns about nothing of course...!). then fine the next day. maybe im alone in thinking this.... anyway, hope he's pulled his socks up today.

hi to everyone else, hope you all have a great weekend planned.

afm - finally ovulated some time last weekend, so nk biopsy/hysteroscopy booked for monday. does anyone know if hysteroscopy is done under GA/light sedation? i will speak with the hospital tomorrow, just like to know now though. i had a lap years ago, under GA, that did not go very well at all... so hoping the hyst. is just a light sedation & easy procedure. sounds easy enough, getting a little nervous though. if there was a worried emoticon, i would pop it in now... im sure it will be fine. if anyone is comfortable sharing experiences with hyst.'s, i would appreciate it! xx

May 2009
    Brisbane

Andie, I've heard of them being done the same as a HSG (ie no sedation) at some places, but I think it depends on the policies of where it's done. I don't know if I'd want to be awake because I'm guessing it's not the most comfortable of procedures. I've only ever had mine done at the same time as a lap. I hope everything goes smoothly and easily on Monday.

... 614151617