Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - June/July 2008

Hi Miss K Thanks for the warm welcome. My FS is Dr. Forbes at Monash IVF. What about yours? Did your cycle get cancelled?

Sues

Sues and Miss K are you going to come to the meet up link is in my sig would love to see you there we are aiming for Saturdays at this stage

Please come join us

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well.

Sues, I hope this is the cycle for you. I too am on my first FET cycle at the moment.

Possums - how was the trigger injection? Have you got the time for your EPU yet?

Miss K - look after yourself and make sure that if your symptoms get worse that you go to hospital and get checked out. I have heard before that OHSS can occur when pregnant, so you never know

TL - lots of for you. I have everything crossed that this is your cycle.

TG - I have been praying for a BFP for you all night. We really could use some positive news in here at the moment.

Paula - my friend, where are you darling? I hope you are well. Have you started on your short cycle yet? If so how far along are you... We may end up cycle buddies again

Hi to Janet, Bel, AB, Smithy, Saph, Meredith, Treelo and BecD.

AFM - My sister should be getting out of hospital today or tomorrow. My nephew is still going well considering the circumstances. Still on the critical list, but he is a little fighter. I had another scan today to check my lining after the FS had upped my Progynova to 3 tablets a day. Well, no good news from me I'm afraid. Lining is still too thin so I am now on 4 tablets a day and have my next scan on Monday. Back in the waiting game again! I am just not getting enough estrogen to thicken my lining. My body is being stubborn again... I had a thought that maybe that was part of the problem with my first cycle - maybe I didn't have enough estrogen to keep the lining nice and thick. Next time I see FS I will ask if this could be the case.

Anyhoo - I have my first acupuncture session this weekend which I am looking forward to so much. Was meant to have last weekend, but circumstances conspired against me and I had to cancel the appointment. Hoping that it will help with my thin lining.

Hope you are all well. Here is lots of

Janie xxx

Hello everyone.
    Janie good luck with the acupuncture. ..I have been having some lately and it's great.
    EPU is at 930am tomorrow! yay nearly there.

Hi TL & Janie and thank you for the warm welcome

TL....I'd love to come for the meet up but this month has been really busy for me specially with work etc but i will def try and catch up next time

Janie... so you are doing a HRT cycle aswell? I hope the 4 tabs a day does the trick for you. I start my progynova in 12 days, if the BT comes back all OK. How old are your bubsicles? mine are day 5

Possums.....Goodluck with EPU
    Last edited by Sues; July 1st, 2008 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks Sues and welcome!

Possums :goodluck2: with Epu sweetie and
    Sues we are not meeting till late July so maybe

Me 3 shots today Lucrin Gonal F and watered down pregnal all done

Tiggerlinda, well done! we are like little production factories aren't we, trying to fine tune everything so it's just right for a little delivery

here is some for everyone here.

And yes, I hope my eggs and DH's have many happy and productive meetings in the coming days!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have been AWOL since Monday. I have my BT in the morning and then had to jump on a plane to Canberra for work and I'm still here....

Imagine how peeed off I am being here when I want to spend my time with DH and family because..............................

I am PREGNANT!!!!
    I couldn't beleive it when I heard the news.

I have another BT next Tuesday and my first ultrasound on July 23rd!!
    Sorry for no personals but I've got to be quick as I am using my boss's lap top while he he.

OMG OMG OMG

Tiger Girl

That is excellent news great news sweetie

TG that is great news

We really needed a BFP to get the ball rolling again in here!

Congratulations to you and your DH.

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy, and remember to check in on us and let us know how you are going.

Janie xxx

sues: hi and welcome to lttc

janie:glad your sis is out of hospital and hope nephew keeps on fighting.come on lining please be good for janie, nice and thick please.

possums:goodluck with epu

tigergal:YEAH!!, we really need a BFP around here. i am so excited for you, hence the big pink writing.

count down to acupuncture on thur but nothing much else. af has gone totally nuts, flood 2 days, then nothing?, who knows whats going on in there?

Tigergal.....CONGRATULATIONS

Congrats TG! What great news for you & DH!

AFM; I start the spray on Friday. Bring on AF! I spoke to the nurse about the + HPT & she had that she believed it was BFP, but as it was so early, I only knew cause of testing for the IVF (where most wouldn't test until they were late) & recommended I get a BT straight away next time. Either way, it gives me hope that it's possible...

TL; I finished the book, finally! Very inspirational. lots of pages marked & a long line of friends ready to take it off my hands.

to all!!

Hi Girls,

Well not sure if you know my story, TTC#1 sinc june 06, been a bit of a rollercoaster ride since then but finally we are starting our first ICSI cycle....day 3 tomorrow and im all set to go. Will be nice to have someone who understands what im going through.

So happy to hear Tigergal has a BFP.. well goodluck girls and lets pray to anyone and everyone its a sticky month for all!!

Bee

CONGRATS TG! Wishing you a H & H pregnancy

JBM......thanks for the welcome enjoy your acu on thurs

Bee hun :goodluck2: for the cycle
    Lou: the book is great I love it I think I will keep mine for baby to read

Day Five for us today counting down to scan on Monday

Janie IM BACK! Great to hear that your sister and nephew are doing well. Good luck with the acupuncture. Let me know how you go, i am considering it. Im a little worried it might interfere with the meds etc. Is it possible to just have it on transfer day to help implantation or do you need visits before that?

Possums hope your EPU went well today and you get lots of nice eggies.

Welcome Sues and Bee83 hope your journies in here are short and sweet.

tiggerlinda, three shots?! You poor thing. I have to admit though, i actually enjoy the needles.. i know, im a freak!

TigerGal CONGRATULATIONS, that is absolutley fantastic news! So great to see some positive news and a BFP in here. I hope you have a wonderful, happy and healthy pregnancy. Keep in touch!

Big big big hello to everyone else. I have been MIA for so long that i decided to only read the last page of this thread but i promise to keep updated with everyone from now on.

Nothing much has been happening with me except the sniffing and AF. Finally had my BT this morning and have been given the go ahead to start injecting on Saturday. I will be on puregon 175 this time, i was only on 100 last time. Hopefully it does the trick and produces nice follies. Ill be back for my first scan and BT next Friday 11th June.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast