-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sunday 29 June 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Nothing2lose - CD2
Miss.B - CD8
Emma09 - CD8
Juniper76 - CD26
Pholi - CD37
Joski - CD69
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
CatyO - CD24 8dpo
1 More Please - CD26 13dpo
Got their BFP in June :confetti:
Sarah4kurt - 10/6 +HPT @11dpo, 18/6 hCG 1941 @18dpo, 25/6 hCG 13800 @25dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
1MP, sorry to hear the symptoms disappeared. I had the same happen in my April cycle and I suspect it was a chem pg (but never got a +HPT to confirm that because it stopped so early). Honestly, you'll probably gain some weight (bloat, not fat) during your IVF, so going into the cycle fixated on your weight may make that more stressful. I'd focus more on eating a healthy diet and continuing your exercise routine (unless your FS says you need to tone it down during the IVF). Drinking plenty of water and eating some extra protein may help with the bloating.
Afm, I've been tracking my cycle since 2007 and this cycle is the first time I suspect I haven't O'd. My cycles are normally like frickin' clockwork but I never got a +OPK and was still getting fertile mucous this morning (I've had over 2 weeks of it!) and also started spotting... The darkest of the OPKs (not positive or even close to positive) was almost 2 weeks ago, but if I assume I missed a short surge and did O, AF isn't due until Wednesday, so starting spotting (and bad cramping) last night is way too early. So, naturally, I'm on the "freaking out about perimenopause" train again...
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Juniper I read your comment for me and clicked like but did not read your comment first. I'm so sorry af if playing up and your worried about perimenopause its scary
when you have that hanging over your head as well, really hope the cramping and spotting settle down and you get your af on Wednesday with me xxx
Thanks for your advise I will keep my exercise up and healthy eating and not stress besides its school holidays and that's when I find it harder to be really good
cause were out a lot, I will just keep the acupuncture and exercise up and hope and pray its enough cause after this and any fet's I do that will be the end of
my ttc journey, so just lots of hoping and praying it works xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Oh juniper, 1 anovulatory cy is ok in the last 7 xo (without it being the dreaded "M" word!) But I know exactly how u feel as I think that too when I don't take fertility drugs I'm pretty sure I don't O.
Hope you have a better cy next time.
1more, I have everything crossed for you that ivf is your baby ticket xo we could only do 2 ivf full cycles. It was a pressureised time so just try and be kind to yourself through it. No diets I think that would be too much.
Lots of baby dust. ***********
I'm dying for my BT results about now! Comon tomorrow!!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sarah I will keep checking tomorrow for your BT results I'm sure everything is fine but that does not make it any easier you poor thing, Lots of rest and relaxation for you
darlin, thinking of you xxx
Thanks really nervous about doing ivf but I have told my fs I only have one chance at it so she has put me on a really high dose to get as many eggs as possible so I will
hopefully have some to freeze, feeling really guilty that I'm using the money to do this and not helping my eldest son out more with money I give him money but
obviously not as much as I could so I'm praying this works
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sarah, FX all is well with your BT today.
Afm, I am cd 9 today.
We saw our FS, and there is good and bad news. My AMH as FSH levels put me squarely in the normal range.
But DP's sperm count, which was 3-4 million when we conceived DS, is now 0.2 million. He had done an extra 'donation' which is being stored, just in case there are not enough to do ICSI from the fresh sample in the day.
And we're doing a different regime this time- up in stead of down regulated, or something. Last time I used synarel and Gonal F, this time it will be Gonal F and ?orgalitran, I think he said? Another injection, starting from day 7 or 8, anyway.
Hopefully we'll get a much better egg count this time.
I go and get my drugs, and meet the embryologist, at the end of next week (cd21) and we start on cd1!
I'm excited, and feeling very positive, because we were lucky first go last time. But also worried that we won't be so lucky this time, and I don't know how I'll handle it ifI get a bfn on the fresh transfer.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Monday 30 June 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Joski - ???
Nothing2lose - CD3
Pholi - CD9
Miss.B - CD9
Emma09 - CD9
Juniper76 - CD27
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
CatyO - CD25 9dpo
1 More Please - CD27 14dpo
Got their BFP in June :confetti:
Sarah4kurt - 10/6 +HPT @11dpo, 18/6 hCG 1941 @18dpo, 25/6 hCG 13800 @25dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Pholi, sorry to hear about the new s/a results. How is your hubby taking the news? Sounds like you're doing an antagonist cycle with the orgalutran. I responded better with that protocol when I tried it, so I hope it works well for you too.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Just a quick one to pop in say my BT results were really good still!25100!
And I swear I lost all symptoms on weekend and it was all over :-/.
Off to early ultrasound now....
Holy crap I nearly melted down this weekend!
.... Back from U/S.... Oh my frigging gosh there is a healthy bean with a healthy heartbeat!! I am in happy shock.:)
They can't see any reason for spotting in the uterus so don't know what that's about wish it'd just go away now so I can relax some more!
But hey never got a HB ever before!
Lots of love and now I can really truly spread some of my freash baby dust around :D **************
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
So glad all is good Sarah, I didn't doubt the little bean for a minute! Try and relax a bit now and enjoy this pg :) xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sorry to hear about your DH'a swimmers Pholi :(. I hope that they can get some good ones in the next cycle and you some good eggies, FX x
1 more please, don't feel guilty hun. I'm sure your son will be fine, but if this is your only try at ivf, you'd never forgive yourself if you didn't give it a go. FX the IVF cycle works!
Well, I have my FS app. on Thursday. Can't say I feel anything really, I feel almost flat and not really scared or excited. We'll see what he says, somehow I don't see myself leaving there with a hopeful/positive feeling :(. But then, I can't be too much of a negative Nancy, otherwise it doesn't matter what we try, it will have little chance of working because of the negativity..
Love and peace to all :grouphug:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sarah - Im glad to hear everything is fine, but I totally understand that you were so worried, I would be too. My sister has 4 kids and she says she had spotting up to 10-12 weeks, but she says she never freaked out, because her dr told her that was something pretty common, so she never thought much about it, but she never miscarried.
Pholi & 1 more - I think we are going to be ivf cycle buddies
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
I tried to edit my last post but I cant save the changes... so I will post it again.
Sarah - Im glad to hear everything is fine, but I totally understand that you were so worried, I would be too. My sister has 4 kids and she says she had spotting up to 10-12 weeks, but she says she never freaked out, because her dr told her that was something pretty common, so she never thought much about it, but she never miscarried.
Pholi & 1 more - I think we are going to be ivf cycle buddies :) Pholi if your husband is keen on having tablets, I recommend you to put him on Maca, I did work for DP andfor my brother in law it made miracles.
Miss B - That was pretty much my attitude, it took me so long to make an appointment to see a new FS, but then I thought 'wait a min, if im going to do something about it I better do it now, and Im just going to do what I have to do, Im going to go and see that FS and it doesn't matter how it goes, I just need to get to the next stage'. I didn't really feel anything abnout seeing a new FS, wasn't positive or negative about it, i took I as something I needed to do and keep moving. And Miss B, I think, if something is meant to be, it will be, it doesn't matter how negative or how positive you are, I hope that makes sense, otherwise all negative people would never get what they want and they do.
AFM, I had an endometrial biopsy this morning and oh mannnn, it hurt!!! Im waiting for AF next sunday and start injections Monday, I don't remember what drugs I will have I think gonal f, but last IVF I has 100 u and I only got 4 eggs, this time they are going to put me in 200, I wanted FS to give me more, I asked her to put me in at least 350, but she said NO, hopefully 200u gives me more eggs.
I hope everyone is doing great!
p.s. how come I don't get emails, like alerts, to let me know someone just posted on here? or where do I set that up? Also, the smiley face, don't work for me, I tied to put a "smile" and it just saved my post when I still didn't finish all I wanted to type.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Thanks girls :) xoxo
Catyo, the final f doses come with more than 200 in a vial I'm pretty sure :) I'm naughty but I did a bit more if I felt my f/s was being to conservative lol.
I took puregon and he only had me on 50 and I ended up taking 130 in the end as I didn't even get pg on lower. And I still only got one in there.
I only got 3 eggs one ivf on gonal f!! (it doesn't work well for me, low amh)
Good luck! Xo
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Lol Sarah, I would have done that too, but when I did IVF last year, I didn't know how many follicles I had, what size, etc, because the nurse didn't say anything during the u/s and I didn't ask, because I didn't know what to ask, haha If I had known that I had 2 follicles in each ovary, as I learnt later, I probably would have ask for a higher dose or I would have done it myself, which is risky I know. I don't know if gonal f works for me or not, I don't know if getting 4 eggs means that it didn't work? my amh is 26.9, but I don't know what that means, I don't know whats the normal range, low range, high range... Anyway I felt like I had to convince FS to give me a higher dose of gonal f, as her intention was to put me on 150, and then I asked 350 and she said would only put me on 200, no more... On what dose of gonal f did you have only 3 eggs?
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Great news, Sarah! The HB is so exciting!
Thanks ladies. DP is very philosophical about it. 'It is what it is, we only need a few to fertilise your eggs' etc. He's not into taking pills at all, which is fair enough since even Menevit or paracetamol give him terrible stomach pain.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Tuesday 1 July 2014 :spit:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
1 More Please - CD1
Nothing2lose - CD4
Pholi - CD10
Miss.B - CD10
Emma09 - CD10
Juniper76 - CD28
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
CatyO - CD26 10dpo
Got their BFP in July :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Glorious, Amy_jellybean, Joski
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Juniper CD1 for me today!!!!! I will be back later for more comments in a hurry to get to the park ;)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Hmmm Catyo, you definitely need to ask more questions this time :).
They should tell you what's going on!
I got 8 follicles that last ivf cy and only 3 had eggs.
I wish I could remember what dose of gonal f I took!
But my amh was 5.0 so a lot lower than yours.
You have a good amh :) but aim for more than 4 follies if u ask me.
Good luck :).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
***sneaking in***
Sarah just wanted to say I've been stalking & so happy for you having a healthy bub & HB! I hope the spotting stops and you can relax and it's all smooth sailing for you!
***sneaks out***
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Wednesday 2 July 2014 :spit:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
1 More Please - CD2
Nothing2lose - CD5
Pholi - CD11
Miss.B - CD11
Emma09 - CD11
Juniper76 - CD29
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
CatyO - CD27 11dpo
Got their BFP in July :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Glorious, Amy_jellybean, Joski
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Hi ladies,
I'm hoping it's ok to join back in here...I was lucky enough to leave this thread back in 2012, but now we are about to kick off IVF again next month.
Sarah congratulations! I hope the spotting stops so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy:)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Welcome PlanetSasha, I hope your stay here is short :)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Hi girls
This must be a silly question but anyway I wanted to ask, is egg pick up always in CD12?
Hope everyone is doing great.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
PlanetSasha, hi and welcome! :)
CatyO, EPU timing depends on your response to the meds. I had all of mine later than CD12 (CD16 was the earliest, CD24 was the latest).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
I started my injections this morning, I'm on 450iu pergeon then on Monday I start something starting with O that stops me ovulating until I have my trigger.
I can honestly say I did not even know you could stop ovulation so there you go cause my day 12 and 13 is on a weekend.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
PlanetSasha, Welcome, hope your stay is short :p
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Goodluck 1more :). I like puregon the best it gave me less side effects.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
1MP, good luck! The med starting with O is Orgalutran. An alternative to Orgalutran is Cetrotide. If you've done the long cycle in the past, Synarel or Lucrin is the med that stops you O'ing. So there's lots of different ways to manipulate the cycle and prevent O... ;)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Thursday 3 July 2014 :spit:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Juniper76 - no idea what's going on
1 More Please - CD3
Nothing2lose - CD6
Pholi - CD12
Miss.B - CD12
Emma09 - CD12
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
CatyO - CD28 12dpo
Got their BFP in July :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Glorious, Amy_jellybean, Joski
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Thanks Sarah, Yes I have used it before and had no side effects so lets hope none this time
How are you?
Juniper thanks yes that's what I'm using I must sound stupid but honestly did not know about the
injections to stop O
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
1MP, no, you don't sound stupid. We all learn as we go... ;)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Thanks Juniper, this is exciting but nerve racking, thank god I have everyone here to ask questions and get advice from xxxx
Oh a question when should I start drinking more water and protein? now or after egg pick up? instead of water can I drink sparkling mineral water
cause I don't like drinking water?? or do I need to suck it up and just drink it?
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Good luck 1 more! I am with you, I struggle to drink water and there is no way I can drink more than 1.5 lts and I run to the toilet every 5 min very stressing lol
AFM I went to the clinic today to pick up my meds and I will be on 200iu Gonal F and then Orgalutran 250 mcg
They didn't give me a trigger, as they will see later what will be more convenient... they just put a note "may trigger with lucrin or Ovidrel", is lucrin an injection? I used Ovidrel in last cycle.
Then for luteal support I will have Crinone 8% Pessaries + Pregnyl 500iu
Has anyone of you used those pessaries? Did you find them easy to use?
I am a bit upset about the gonal f dose, only 200 iu...
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sadly, I am joining you ladies.
It took 8 years to be blessed with an earthside baby, then after 6 months of TTC, number 2 came along, unassisted.
2 early losses this year, now I am CD28 of cycle 11, and spotting, so Im guessing that I will be here for cycle 12 of TTC.
DH and I compromised on 12 months of TTC, and no treatment, since DS was a natural surprise, and Im devastated that its not happening.
Im about to crack open the wine and have an escapes into trash tv land.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Hi and welcome, trishalishous. If you've got to deal with infertility, at least you'll be in good company here...
1MP, I was told to drink 3L of water per day and increase protein from start of stims. My concern with mineral water is that it contains mineral salts and I don't know if that would cause problems or not. Probably best to ask your FS about it. You can drink things like coconut water and gatorade (or similar) as part of the 3L, but I stuck with plain water. And, yeah, I had to go to the toilet a lot...
CatyO, Lucrin is mostly used the same way as Synarel, but if you haven't used it for suppression it can also be used as a trigger (as can Synarel). The reason for using Lucrin (or Synarel) is to reduce the risk of OHSS. The down-side of it is that it can cause issues with your lining so you may not be able to do a fresh transfer (not sure if that's always the case or just sometimes?). I'd imagine they'll make a decision once they see how you respond to the Puregon.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Hi trishalicious! Hope you don't need to be here long!
This cycle is really dragging for me - CD19 and still no O. For once I'm actually wanting AF to turn up so I can get going with the clomid...*sigh*
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Friday 4 July 2014 :spit:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Juniper76 - no idea what's going on
1 More Please - CD4
Nothing2lose - CD7
Pholi - CD13
Miss.B - CD13
Emma09 - CD13
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
CatyO - CD29 13dpo
Got their BFP in July :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Glorious, Amy_jellybean, Joski
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
:
This cycle is really dragging for me - CD19 and still no O. For once I'm actually wanting AF to turn up so I can get going with the clomid...*sigh*
I hear you! CD31 for me, no O, been spotting and usual AF pain since Saturday night but still no proper AF. Thought it was starting yesterday, but went back to spotting... Beyond frustrated... :wall: