Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May 2007

BW - i think you've already been through the hardest part surviving the OHSS and still coming out of it sane and (mostly) with a smile on your face! you'll get through the next part - even if you do fee like you're on auto pilot some of the time!!!

Lou - i agree with the cheap mattresses not being real good - we looked for ages for a cheaper but still good mattress when we got our bedroom suite last year (well, we'd been looking for the bedroom suite for a year, so the mattress was part and parcel of the searching!) - we ended up getting one worth over over $2000 for our mattress, but i love it! (and cos we bought it as part of the suite, we saved hundreds!)

well, i'm having a reasonably relaxing sunday - DH's nieces are visiting, and they're harrassing the cats big time - all i can hear is giggles as they tease them with the toys, screams when the cats jump to get them, then giggles again once they get over their heart attacks! it's cute, but very loud! i'm so used to having to tell my little niece to put the cats down, that having kids that border on scared but wanting so much to be around them is quite amusing. time to give the cats a break and drag the kids out to the garden for a while i think!

ETA: no BW - the witch hasn't shown up yet

Smudge,
    Good luck with the test tomorrow

Hi Everyone
    Just wanted to wish Lou and Smudge all the best for BT this week...fingers crossed for you both.
    Hope everyone else is doing ok in the dreaded TWW...hang in there girls...lots of sticky vibes xxx

Hi Ladies

Just thought i would pop in and say hi..

Smudge - Good luck with the Bt tomorrow

Lou - Good luck this week too honey how is the HPT going?

Well we are transferring tomorrow morning. The embryologist rang this morning to say one hadn't survived.. so that leaves us with one if it lasts through the night.. pretty devastated and did lots of crying. Im not really very positive that the 1 embryo FET is going to work... so we start saving again for another ride around the merry go round!

S

Oh Shannon...I hate those phone calls...good luck tomorrow...let's hope this little one sticks...hang in there...I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of positive and 'sticky' vibes your way xxx

aw shannon - that just sucks hun - i wish there was something i could say to make it better - am sending lots of growth vbes to that remainging embie - and hoping it's the healthiest, stickiest embie around for you - good luck hun

Smudge - fingers crossed for you for tomorrow hun! have you done a HPT yet? i don't think i'll have the self control to NOT test before the BT when we're in the TWW!!

Shannon - im so sorry for your news hun, hoping that TF will go ahead tomorrow and a speedy TWW for you xx

HPT havent shown me what i want yet(yet!!)

OK another update

BB are really saggy, REALLY. Loosing all my hope i know what this means

Lou, i really hope you're wrong hun.

Me too, Lou. I hope your boobs are just being sneaky...

BW

Thanks BG and BW. think i might phone the clinic and ask for an earlier BT but dont really want to as wednesday is 4 years in our house and was hoping that was a good omen!

Surley the HPT would be telling the truth by now and the embrologilest wasnt hopeful with this embie from the way she was talking on day of tf.

Just hoping that it really slow rising

i have heard of girls getting a BFN and it still being a BFP but not as late as 15DPO! which is what i am today. i will be 18dpo when i get my BT, y have they left me with such a long TWW? evil i say

i knew when i was getting symptons that it was too good to be true. maybe i shouldnt have doubled my P4 with out talking to my FS first but i was sure that he would think it would be OK i mean i did that with another cycle b4

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i just want this. i dont want to have to cope with another cycle

Great mum just phoned, havnt spoken to her since weekend b4 my tf as she was going away and although she has been back for a week shes been busy. so i just tell her not to tell my brother ANYTHING as befor Tf he phoned me to tell me what he thought of course!! which was i should just have a break, WTF whould he know!! he upset me so much, and just talking to mum has set it all off again..........

Just told mum that i dont think its not worked again and now got myself all upset, dont want to talk, dont want to be here

Just to add its not like i see any family i mean there all in bloody London and so when i do speak to them i wouldnt mind it to be pleasent

I would have thought my brother would understand i mean his wife has been very sick with graves and stuff and hes 37 and thinking hes not going to have any children but is fine with that, im sorry i just dont get it

Oh Loula

Don't give up yet! You still have 3 more days to go! I will have everything crossed for you!

aw hun - i'm so sorry you're family aren't being as supportive you need them to be - to hell with what they want out of life - this is YOUR life and YOUR choices - no one has a right to make you feel bad about that!

consider us your surrogate family sweetie - we will be more supportive than your family ever could be - no matter the outcome! we still have fingers crossed - you have to remember - it ain't over til the old witch shows!

take care hun - i'm here if you need (MSN is always logged on if i'm online - and you can PM any time you need to) - fingers crossed that your body is just being difficult and playing tricks on you

Hi girls,
    I guess this is the time for me to move on to the pg threads. I will say bye for nowtill you join me in the pg threads which is hopefully very soon!!! I will still pop in from time to time to stalk you all..... no talking about me while Im gone hehehe.
    I wish I had known about this site years ago as you have all helped me soooo much over the past months and I want to thank you all for that! VERY MUCH!!! I only hope you all get you much longed for dream of a bubs of your own realllllly sooooon. You all deserve to be happy!
    with hugs and sloppy kisses from Sazz.

I was going to stay offline tonight, but just had a quick peek in.

Lou - ohhhh, i am thinking of you. I'm not giving up hope for you. I really you don't have to go through another cycle.

Shannon - i got lots of lovely suppport and positive vibes from everyone here when i was a bit down on Saturday, so i am passing them on to you now. Be positive that the one little emby that has made it this far, has got what it takes. I am now thinking of mine as a little spidy-man with sticky hands and feet, clinging on in there (I wonder who put that image in my head BW). Good luck for tomorrow

Sazz - here's hoping that we all see you soon, but in another thread!! Congrats again

Goodnight

I've been in such a weird mood this weekend, Jo! I'll try to calm down and be a much more sensible teacher-type person for the week ahead. My arthritis is flaring pretty badly tonight, so no long posts, just sending my love, support, hugs and prayers to everywhere they seem needed.

And a special good bye to Sazz. Keep a spot warm for each of us, we'll see you on the other side, real soon! Take care.

BW

i agree BW - it's with such mixed feelings we say goodbye to Sazz - it's great that she's moving on to the pg threads, but you'll be missed hun

don't worry about the silly mood BW - it's been very refreshing all weekend!! hoping that the kids at school can appreciate the happier lady the next few days - take care hun, and i really hope that the artritis flare up is VERY short lived!

you WILL be stalked Sazz - take care hun - hoping it's the happiest, healthiest pregnancy ever!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast