Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May 2008

slyder Guest

Default Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May 2008

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows:

Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    slyder

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Just a reminder to all: all LTers love seeing a fellow LTer achieve that longed-for BFP, and we all find hope in one of our own having success in this difficult journey. But please remember that there are those who cycled with you who may not have received good news at the end of their cycle. Please do not post baby/child/pg tickers or pg related signatures (eg blinking BFP icons) etc in this forum out of respect for them.

As it's easy to forget to remove your ticker, please be advised that we will remove it for you if it's posted in here. Just easier, is all.

The old thread is here

Let May be the month for all of us.

Lets May be for ALL

Im schedue for BT on e 12/05, not sure if i wan to move it earlier to e 10(AF due date). e waiting is killing me. One day im all positive another day all negative.
    Still bloated but somehow it subside a little, haizzz...

I second that with and

Well for me I am on the 6th day of stims and waiting till Tuesday if we can go ahead with EPU for Friday.

Adel : Please pick me up of the floor I am still laughing at your DH story. Good number sweet heres hoping all goes well

Hope everyone one is well a big hello and wishing you all well

Thumbs up

Well ladies, i had scan and bt today. good news I have around 5 or 6 matured bubbles on right and around 3 on left by average size 22 mm. e2 is 7000. So far so good. hohoooo egg collection is scheduled on monday.Scooby I am joining u.

This is the month for all of us. good luck ladies

Hi all.
    Tiggerlinda: thanks for that info on acupuncture, had no hot flushes today but if they become a prob again i will find out about where to go for jabs, as if i'm not getting enough jabbing.
    Janie 71:hope all goes well on mon for scan.
    White lotus: thanks for info on drinking heaps, i have been extra thirsty too. great news about those eggs.
    Scooby: WOW, pick up on monday, i hope all goes well.:goodluck2: i have next scan on fir 9th, i'll let u know how it goes.
    Delly doo: i laughed so much at ur dh. i imagined a man arriving in a trenchcoat with that loaded weapon, they can be lethal sometimes. " warning dangerous flasher about, with loaded weapon". glad it's going well for you
    Saph204:Maybe May is your month, no sorry MAY IS YOUR MONTH and mine too and eveyone else who will be cycling in may it's all our month.
    Marsha: hope your blood test goes well.

nothing much for me. not feeling too hot today, having lazy day. gota get organised for trip to dads tommorrow. he doesn't know. as it is i really don't get along with my parents at the best of times but i make the effort so if they are pigs it's not my fault !
    anyway prob won't be sleeping in as my sister has 2 little kids and they will be waking me up, they love me too much.

anyway will chat to you all on mon night or tue if i'm just too tired.

janet

JBM - Good news
    White Lotus- Good Numbers will be thinking of you and scooby on Monday

Hy girls - am up stupidly early this morning after being in a cooking frenzy all day yesterday - I am starting to believe that all the drugs have sent me round the twist.

Janet - bad luck you have to be around people you don't like but you are so right if they are pigs it is up to them, you are only in control of your own actions - hopefully it won't be so bad and if it is, turn the hose on them.

White Lotus - great numbers sweetheart, good luck on Monday!

Marsha honey - stay positive I know it is tough but let the universe do what it is going to do, you getting stressed doesn't help anybody (particularly YOUR body)

TL - great vibes to you sugar, we are a week apart - I have decided that bodes well for both of us.

Fingers crossed for the Darling buds of May!
    A

Kema Guest

Hi Girls,

I hope I'm not butting in.
    I just wanted to say a big good luck to all of you.

dellydoo - I was in a cooking frenzy on Friday must be the hormones!!!

janet - I do hope you have a good time.

TL & White Lotus - All the best for your EPU's, for lots of embies.

Marsha - All the best I'll think positive for you so you can have your down days.

I'm still waiting for AF so I can start another natural FET, I don't think I have ever wanted AF to arrive so badly.

Sending everyone lots of

hi everyone,
    Delly - I am having acooking frenzy today, starting with your soup for lunch.

Scooby - Good luck for EPU tomorrow I have my fingers crossed for you.

TL- I should start jabbing tomorrow hope you are doing well.

Not looking forward to it as now after having a somewhat natural cycle know that it is the drugs that make me feel crappy. Anyway have decided that being a woman sucks big time. Feel like someone has grabbed my insides and started twisting. There is something to be said about menopause. Well I am a like peeved at the clinic. Rang them yesterday let them know i am day one, should have had a BT today Day two and start Jabbing tomorrow Day three. Well they didn't call back so I rang them again and again today. I dont even have a script for the drugs. What are they expecting people to do it their day one falls on the weekend just forget that cycle. Impossible as so far all my Day ones have fallen on the weekend. Ok i have had my rant now.

Sorry If I missed anyone, I am sending you all lots of

Just waiting for AF to arrive, am at CD31 now it's probably not too far away. I'm doing boot camp through my gym at the moment and it is really hard work, but I'm enjoying being whipped into shape I'm kinda hoping for AF to hold off a bit longer because I'm not allowed to boot camp after my ET, and I want to get as many sessions done as possible. I very nearly put off this cycle so I could do the exercise thing, but of course IVF wins out.

Saph - I have had BT/scan on Day 3 before with jabbing starting Day 4, but it takes me a while to get going anyway...

Kema -

whoa, e coming week gonna be a bizi one for us here, EPUs, ETs, BTs :goodluck2:

made up my mind to do beta dis sat, e hcg if positive can already be detected by den. all fingers n toes

Keema

Delly: I agree a week aprat is all good

AF come on for those gals waiting to start and please take a 9mth holiday from the rest of us

Ok Clinic finaly rang, Had to make a mad dash into the clinic to get drugs back there tomorrow for Bt it is all fine now.

Delly- I have to say soup was a hit with Ds especially when he found out that if he hit it with his spoon it went splat all over me. (He is learning to feed himself, the mess is unbelievable.)

gee, it's all go this month girls!! how exciting.

well for me, i have 5 days till my blood test. i really hate the 2WW, but i'm still feeling quietly confident. i had a blood test last week and my prog was 74 and oest was 507, so as you can imagine it made me feel good considering when i misscarriged in january my prog didn't get over 50.....

good luck to everyone this week, sounds like alot is going to happen. sending you all 'bubwishes'.

xox

Saph DS is having fun sweet hope it all goes well
    Bubwishes - all sounding good confident and postive with you

Hi Girls Just a very quick one it has been a mad few days and havent had a chance to get on.
    White Lotus: good luck for tomorrow, thinkin of you and heres to lots of lovely eggies!!!!!
    Thanks so much everyone for all the good wishes and +ive vibes. Had my first acupuncture yesterday and got blood results E2 was 14500 yesterday and i have 11 follicles so hopefully we will get something out of that lot. Still downing my water and gatorade (that stuff is really grose) Anyways i hope everyone is doing great and i will pop insoon to do personals and see how everyone is going. Thanks again you are all the most awesome team

Hello ladies it been a while since ive been in here so lots to catch up on...

Tigerlinda good luck tomorrow hope all is well and EPU goes ahead on Friday.

White Lotus Hope all goes well today. Best of luck :goodluck2:

Kema hope AF arrives soon so you can get started. I know that feeling and it does seem weird to be begging for AF to arrive doesnt it?! haha

Saph that sux that your clinic didnt get back to you quickly but glad to hear all back on track.

bubwishes thats sounding great. Stay positive and im sure you will have good news for us real soon!

To everyone else on this glorious journey

Well AF arrived for me on Friday and i called the clinic. They asked me to go in today and have a BT and i just got a call to say all is good to start Puregon tomorrow. They are putting me on a dose of 100iu and start monitoring from Monday and every second day after that. I cant wait to start the jabbing tomorrow I must sound like a psycho but i actually dont mind the injections!!

Hope you are all doing well and not suffering too much Monday-itis like me Have had a horrible headache all morning.
    Last edited by *Paula*; May 5th, 2008 at 02:12 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast