Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - November 2006

We didn't tell MIL my BT is tomorrow but she knows it is happening "soon". Usually, we would speak to her every 3-4 weeks (which is enough!), and no doubt this week we will hear from her everyday until we give her a result. DH has dealt with her very well and hasn't given too much away so I am very pleased with him in that respect!

Jano, that is good pregnancy wise that you are feeling nauseas. My sister had bad morning sickness and her obs said it was good, as it means all the hormones are doing there thing. Even though you feel blah, keep that in your head... good luck for your 6 week scan.. i am so happy for you and DH....

Megan - i have everything crossed for you hun, even my legs..,...i am sure you will be fine...

Hi to everyone else..

love leis x

Megan - Hope all went well today, and hopefully your MIL doesn't call again too soon. Will try to check back later tonight and see how you are.

Big hello to everyone else. Have been having a bit of time away from the site. Just visiting for a quick few minutes here and there. AF arrived yesterday, no surprise really. Got myself a new thermometer, which I am excited about. So here's to a new month for us.

Nic

Well girls, as expected it's a
    So, the embryo implanted but didn't stick around according to the results of my last two BT's. I'll be speaking to my Dr about low progesterone next week. I'm sure my LP is too short and I shouldn't have had bleeding 4 days before my scheduled BT.
    So, onward and upward to our FET next. DH and I have discussed this at length and we are going to aim to transfer 2 embies this time.

Nic, sorry AF showed her face again! It's sad when we get excited over things like a new thermometer isn't it?! lol I think I'm due for one myself.

Megan, I'm sorry pet. It's disappointing but I'm glad that at least you got some information from this cycle that will be helpful for fine tuning the next one. If it is a LP problem, this is so easily rectified. Hopefully this will mean you have success next time. Take care of yourself.

You too Nic. I know how disappointing it can be.

Jane, the MS is hard to take isn't it but it is a relief too to know that the hormones are working. Ginger ale is a good friend to cultivate at this time (if you like ginger). Hope you can get lots of rest and eat well when you feel able to.

Loula, good luck for this upcoming cycle.

Hope all you other lovely ladies are well.

~Jane~ Guest

Megan - sorry to hear your news

Thanks girls...I think i dealt with it all last week when the bleeding started, so I'm doing ok now.

Melbo, how do they go about fixing the LP problem? I'll be asking my doc next week but I am trying to find out as much info before I go as I can!

Megan, if you are on cycle, the treatment might mean something basic like starting progesterone right after ovulation just to make sure you have enough to carry you through. Hope you have a fruitful discussion with your doc next week.

I was on progesterone this time around from the day of transfer and unfortunately didn't make a difference (AF arrived at 11DPT) so maybe the dose needs to be increased. Lucky me! lol I felt awful on that stuff for the first week! I just hope the dr is going to be pro active and look at new ways of doing things until we finally get it right.

dream bub Guest

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the forum and just thought I woul dpop in and say Hi.

Firstly congratulations to Jane - your news really is fantastic and gives other like me such hope. well done.

Megan - so sorry for your news, glad you feel not so bad and had managed in some way to prepare yourself.

I am on my own journey at present, just been thru my 7th Full Stim cycle and had my EPU last Fri with 14 eggs retrieved (Had 6 empty follicles????????) anyway had 10 fertilise which is great news. Am going for a Blast transfer on Wednesday which is very exciting - and then of course the dreaded TWW. Actually can anyone tell me with a bblastie (5d) if you still need to wait the full 2wks b4 doing a HPT??

Excited about the support you all offer each other in a forum like this. IVF makes you feel like an island......

Good Luck lovelies - you all have amazing stories of strength and resilience..

Welcome Shaz Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question regarding do a HPT earlier when you have had a blastie transferred. I'm sure someone here will know the answer for you though!
    All the best for your cycle and especially with transfer on Wednesday. As for the TWW, make sure to pop in here and keep us up to date with your progress! Plus, I think it helps to pass the time a bit!!

New thread time girls

Love

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789