Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - November 2006

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - November 2006

Hello all!

New month and a new beginning! Here's to many BFPs this month! Remember, every new cycle is a chance at achieving your dream...

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-
    And we will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Name -
    State -
    My Previous Cycle Length -
    Cycle Type -
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC -
    Medications -
    Important Dates -

Current from November 2006

Reminder: If you haven't participated in this forum for more than 60 days, your details will be removed.

We know that IVF and AC is not the kind of thing where you've got something to report every month, so someone who joins may find that they may not participate when they're not cycling.

But to keep on top of things, and to make it easier to keep up with where everyone's at, if you don't post within a two month period, we will remove your details from the front page. it's not a big deal, if you get back on the rollercoaster after a break, we'll happily put your details back on!

Name – Dream bub
    State - QLD
    My Previous Cycle Length – 28 (managed by doc’s drugs)
    Cycle Type – Full stimulated cycle
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC – 40 plus
    Medications – Lucrin, Puregon, HCG
    Important Dates – tentative Egg PU wed 8/11 or Fri 10/11
    Extra Info -

Name - firemansgirl (Leisa)
    State - NSW
    My Previous Cycle Length - 28 days
    Cycle Type - natural
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC - 23
    Medications - folic acid, zinc, evening primrose, herbal formula
    Important Dates - 12th April appointment with Dr Morgan, 17th May removal of endo from L ovary and lower sigmoid colon (bowel resec)
    Reasons for infertility - Adhesions (endo type)....

Name - Jemel
    State - S.A
    My Previous Cycle Length - 28 days
    Cycle Type - 3rd ICSI
    Months of TTC - 12
    Medications - Synarel, Puregon, Pregnyl
    Important Dates - BT 15/11/06

[/COLOR][/FONT]Name - Loula
    State - VIC
    My Previous Cycle Length - ??????!
    Cycle Type – IVF 5
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC - 42
    Medications - folic acid, zinc, Vit E, multi, herbal formula, metformin
    Important Dates – 17th Sept start to take pill to down reg for cycle num 5

Name - Megan
    State - VIC
    My Previous Cycle Length - 28 - 29 - 32 - 30 - 27 - 30 - 34 - 30 - 28 - 32 - 27 - 31 - 27 - 27 - 30 - 32 - 29
    Cycle Type - Natural
    FF Link - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/9a9f8
    Months of TTC - 17 months
    Medications - None
    Important Dates - Unexplained infertility. Getting ready to undergo IVF within the next couple of months.

Name - Monnie
    State - WA
    My Previous Cycle Length – 30, 26, ...
    Cycle Type - natural
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC – 30 months
    Medications - nil as yet...waiting for FS follow up appointment
    Important Dates – 14.11.06 FS appointment

Name - Nic
    State - Qld
    My Previous Cycle Length - 28
    Cycle Type -
    FF Link - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dc6e
    Months of TTC - 54
    Medications -
    Important Dates -

Name - TwoMums (Megan)
    State - QLD
    [b]My Previous Cycle Length - 27-26-32-27 -31
    Cycle Type - IUI hopefully Nov/Dec
    Months of TTC - Assisted since June
    Medications - Elevit
    Important Dates - HSG late October

Name - Zap (Racheal)
    State - Vic
    My Previous Cycle Length - 28 - 28
    Cycle Type - Natural
    FF Link -http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/79acd
    Months of TTC - 27
    Medications - None
    Important Dates - Late November - seeing fertility doc
    Last edited by {sarah}; November 12th, 2006 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Updates

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Your old thread was here

~Jane~ Guest

guess who is first......ME

Just a quick q. has crinone ever made anyone nauseous? I feel soooo sick and have almost vomited today and I never vomit unless I have had a general anesthetic or am half dead. For some reason I decided a bag of chips would help me feel better and now I feel worse...up here for thinking Jane

From my knowledge Jane Crinone is like progesterone which is what makes you nauseaus in pregnancy....so I would say you are having a taste of "morning sickness". I have heard that all those supplements can make you nauseaus as a side effect....

Congrats on the transfer Megan....Have a great TWW with Jane and Loula.....Loula good luck for Monday, everything is crossed for you, hopefully we can have a big clean out before chrissy and you can all enjoy christmas morning over the toilet bowl....hehe

~Jane~ Guest

argh I thought that's what it was, it is most unpleasant, pity it's not the real thing

Im sure its all a good sign for you jane

Jane, Ive experienced nausea with Crinone - which is SO frustrating when you are looking for any little sign, hey! Hang in there matey - I have everything crossed for you :

Glad the transer went well Megan - good luck to everyone in the TWW i hope you are all announcing your BFPs very soon

hi girls!!

Just popping in to say a big hello to everyone!!

Isn't the TWW pure hell!

Take care
    racheal

Hey everyone

In TWW at the moment...loving it as always!!!

Let's hope for an early Christmas present for all of us this month...

I'm just finishing off a whole lot of tests...got my FS appointment in mid-November...

Hoping for some answers...and help!

Take care all!

Well it seems that all this new diet and vitamin and drop taking has just brought my system back to it's normal PCOS craziness. I have had an achey lower back since the day that ovulation should have occurred and am nauseous and headachey most of the time. I learnt a long time ago to completely ignore those symptoms because they are never what they are supposed to be. I can be like that for weeks and never even get AF with it. I stupidly did an OPK (why do I never learn!!!??) but of course that was negative. Not even an evaporation line!! But from what I am reading here in this thread so far it must actually be an overproduction of progesterone. Well at least I have an answer it seems. But it is sort of like realising the sun appears in the morning....oh just in case I could have forgotten, yes I do still have PCOS! When will something different happen!!??

Good luck to everyone in the 2WW!

Jano i got sick on my progesterone too... but don't worry it is just a warm up for the real thing, which i am more than sure is just a few weeks away... Good luck to everyone in the TWW... also Jano, do you think you will POAS... Leis xx

Jane, it seems all the side effects with crinone are side effects you would experience if you were pg so the TWW is going to drive us insane I think! lol What date is your BT? Mine is on 10/11 and DH is counting down. He's driving me batty at the moment seeing as we are only on day 1 of the TWW!
    I've had nausea ever since a few days before pick up and it hasn't eased. I struggle to have one meal a day and a couple of glasses of water as I still feel bloated.
    I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow. Would much rather just sleep for the next 2 weeks.....sooooo tired these days. Seems like all my stressful sleepless nights have caught up with me and now I can't get enough.

~Jane~ Guest

Megan - I felt sick before pickup as well. My blood test is on the 8th and my DH is counting down the days more than I am. Good luck back at work tomorrow, I know I don't feel like going but it's going to be a busy week and I am going to be flying to Sydney during the week as well for a project so as long as I don't throw up on the plane I will be doing well.

Leis - nah I am not going to poas, I'd rather not get my hopes up with false negatives and then the other scenerio if I am prg and it comes up neg. I must admit I haven't tested for ages, I always used to have such horrible PMS I never bothered, I usually know when she's on her way.

Lou - good luck tomorrow, I hope that you get lots of eggs, will be thinking of you

Big Hi to everyone else, I am going to go put my head in a bucket I think, this nausea is awful. Funny thing is when I was prg last time I didn't feel like this so there is obviously no use playing symptom watch.

Thanks sushee, just applyed for my pic

Well girls pick up is 2morrow and im already snapping DH head off tonight im praying that my tww goes super dooper fast for all our sakes.lol

Just got home from having our pick up and i beat my personal best by one. I had 17 eggies collected now we just have to wait for 2morrow to see how many have fertilised.

Feeling really good actually, even stoped in at ikea on the way home.lol

Last time i had 16 i was in so much pain although i did end up having a stitch. ive got everything crossed as last time all fertlised

bbl

Oh well done Lou, so glad you are feeling well!! Congrats on the 17 eggies, that is soo good! Have everything crossed for you that they all fertilise again!! Least you only have to wait until tomorrow, but i am sure its the longest 24 hours ever! You go girl!

excellent lou... i am sure this amount of eggs is bound to bring you a BFP... love leis xx

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast