Diva - that is fantastic news - what a great surprise for you & Dan. I hope you have a great pregnancy!
Chez - great news - good luck tomorrow!
BG - I really hope this is your time - I like Ellie have everything crossed for you
Me - went & had my b/t & u/s & the doc rang to say that they weren't able to go ahead because there were too many large follicles. He did however give me the option of switching to an IVF cycle as I am at a stage where it is looking good for this. After many tears & stressing about what to do I decided to do this. I am so scared & worried...what if this isn't the right decision, should we have waited & given IUI another go?!?! So confused! I went & had an antagonist injection (which has left a nice lump) to halt ovulation & am going back to get b/t tomorrow. If all still looks ok will be going in on Wednesday for EPU.
OMG - I feel like I am in a whirlwind...I just hope we made the right decision...now comes working out how to pay for it! What would we do without VISA!!!
BW - how are you hun? I have been thinking of you - hope you're okay.
Hi to everyone else - hope you are all have a good weekend![]()






Bookmarks