Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - July 2005 #4

Wooohooo Keen and sushee [-o< [-o< [-o<

well ladies
    an update for me i am absolutely a nervous wreck i start Gonal f tomorrow morning and i have to mix it all before i start and i just hope and pray that i don't muck it up (last time i had the puregon pen soooo much easier ) well thats about it from me

Wow, thats even better Sushee, more embies.
    Babydreams, hope the GonalF goes well tomorrow, I don't envy u with that.
    Trish, I c ur 11DPO already, not long. Did u manage to get an early BT, instead of the 2.5wk wait?

ann Guest

Hi girls,

Yes I'm still around, not so much with working full time, so thought I would pop in briefly to see if anything was happening.

Sushee and Keen absolutley bloody fantastic.

Miss a few weeks and there are heaps of happenings.

Well for me, rang the clinic today, and the clinic is full with 42 women to go in September, but the nurse will ring me tomorrow to see if they can squeeze little 'ol me in, if not the next one will be next year, and I don't know about that.

Does anyone know about a detox for your body? I was talking to my GF and she was saying that detoxing your body makes a difference to when your TTC.

Need to go and feed the animals (kids).

Luv to all, and Keen and Sushee extra special hugs to you guys.

Ann

Evening girls,

I'd better post before I disintegrate because I can feel myself fraying around the edges as we speak.

The least unfortunate part of today was that the pregnancy test wasn't negative and it wasn't positive. Sally, the MIVF nurse, explained that they look for a level of at least 100. Mine was 75. She has booked me another blood test on Friday when we will know more clearly whether the levels are going up or not. So I guess I'm in limbo land at this point.

Spent today taking Pusster to the vet and going to the DES clinic. I have to go back for a pap smear in six weeks because there was too much progesterone cream up there and it might have given inconclusive results. The good news though is that it is only possible that I may have been DES exposed and at the very least all it means is a special pap smear once a year for life so that isn't too much to worry about.

Much less good news for Pusster who had some rehydration this morning. After some discussion with his usual vet and the palliative care vet, I've had to set a date for euthanasia and at this stage it's looking like being tomorrow night. It all seems so unreal and I hate the thought of it but I don't know what choice I have. As much as I love him I have to let him go but why oh why did it have to be NOW?

Sorry to ramble on and hog the whole post with my dramas. I will try to post tomorrow and see how everyone is doing ... I am planning on staying home and spending the day with Pusster. Thank God I'm the only one who knows what's coming. I just hope I have the strength to get through it without losing the plot completely.

Thinking of you all (though you could be forgiven for believing otherwise)

Mel

Ness - Hugs to you.

Babydreams - Why are your mixing the Gonal??? It's in a dial up pen, similar to the puregon. Are they getting rid of old stock or something?

Sush - Thats a great result! What a little ripper, to find out you had more than you thought!

Keen - Another brilliant result!

Mel - Huge hugs, but it's not over yet. your levels could go up in the next few days and you get that bfp. With my 2 limbo's, my levels at BT were 14, then the next one was 40. I spoke to my spec about the 40 one and he did say that he had only seen it a few times in his career, but it does happen. So don't lose all hope just yet.

I'm really feeling for you atm with Pusster. I will send you an email in a few days. Many hugs & kisses xxx

JOJA ~ i have no idea why i have to reconsitute the Gonal f it all came in a suitcase like bag approx 35cm wide 55 cm long i felt like a nitwit walking out with it but any way i got 14 syringes and 2 viles of powder that i have to mix up then put in the fridge ( like the ones the DRs give injections out of you turn them upside down to withdraw the contents into the syringe) i am absolutely crapping cause last time i had a pen i feel like someone is punishing me ..... :-({|=

Mel ~ [-o< your levels rise nicely for you for your next BT

and i am so sorry about pusster more

ness4 Guest

Keen ~ well done 19 eggs

Blue ~ FET is great - no injections just pills and eventually you have crinone gel to trigger ovulation - you will keep thinking that your not doing enough that you've missed something - it is so easy

Mel ~ I am thinking of you and Pusster and hope that you get a BFP on Friday

ness4 Guest

Thankyou everyone for your kind words and support; you make the rollercoaster that little bit easier to ride as you all genuinely know what I am going through.

Just typing in whats happening to me helps

THANKS

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Mel - thinking of you - hoping those beta levels do go up wishing you every happiness my friend
    [-o< Pusster has a peaceful passing and that you are okay.

Babydreams - I thought Gonal F was a pen too maybe they had no stock ?
    All the best

Ok now i am really worried just checked the label on the viles it is definately Gonal f it may have just come off the ark lets hope it still in date .... ](*,) my luck

Blue Sky Guest

Mel - am [-o< for you and Pusster. Can only imagine what you're going through. Take care sweetie and will keep everything crossed until Friday for you. :hugs:

Babydreams - Don't panic. It might be a new thing they are trying out?? Because with my first ever stim, I had more than two vials of powder & liquid. I had enough for however many days I was stimming for, and I made them up as I needed it.

I know there is some cutbacks occuring due to this gov thing. My gf who goes thru' monash has just been told that if there is puregon still left in the pen, she has to inject herself with whatever is left and then give herself another injection with a new pen or whatever to make up the difference. At melbourne, we just threw the gonal f pens away and started another one.

JOJA~ i only have 2 viles and this is supposed to last me 14 days i am on 200 ui and there is only 600 ui in each vile the math don't add up i am going to ring the clinic tomorrow oh i can see sleep evading me tonight ....

Hi girls
    Hugs to ness
    Mel- Here's hoping your beta goes up I know that feeling of limbo. Thinking of you and pusster tomorrow
    Sush and Keen- here's to successful transfers and a painless TWW

As for me I thought the witch had arrived on th 18th then she went away 12hrs later then on the 25th same thing. I had my last beta on the 14th and Dr said to give it two weeks and if I didn't miscarry then to contact him so I rang this morning and explained what had been happening so they said to come in thursday morning for more BT and to see him..and wouldn't u know it AF has appeared sheepishly again tonight!! ](*,)

:hbeat: Shez xo

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Babydreams
    I was told they are only allowed to dish out what you need up until next appointment - because of medicare or something -I had bloodtest one day Thursday and still had to comeback Friday for more Puregon nurse said we can't get it back if you don't need it.

Oh Shez - thinking of you - it sucks - hope you are doing okay

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast