Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - July 2005 #5

Trish - I'm really sorry about AF. So disappointing after everything you've been through with this cycle.

Shez - Sorry for you too honey that you're still waiting for answers. I hope the situation is resolved for you soon one way or the other.

Sush - very best of luck for today.

Just had my blood test so will find out at 2.00pm what is happening. Pusster died last night at 6.50pm and I just can't stop crying, thinking of how much I love him. I just don't know what to do with myself today.

Talk to you all later.

Love,

Mel

Keen, thats great, good #'s.
    Sushee, good luck today.
    Trish, Im so sorry.
    Melbo, poor pusster, sounds like the best option for him. I really hope your results go up & up.

Well waiting got to me last night, something small set me off, felt like a cry baby, but y'all know how it is.

Trish and Mel :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry girls.

Mel - they say as one life ends another begins...... [-o< for good results

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Morning all,

Mel, I know how hard it is to lose your beloved furbaby. I lost my 11yo beautiful girl in Jan this year, and I don't think I cried so much before.

I am [-o< that your results today will balance out the pain.

Trish, I am sooooo sorry about AF. It is so unfair and so wrong. This whole IVF malarky should have a 100% success rate, it's so hard to go through!

Shez, I'm hoping so much that you find out what's happening soon.

Kirby, you make me laugh! Thanks sooo much hunny for popping in to wish me well! I've been hiding in here since starting my cycle and haven't really ventured out to any other threads. But have missed your gorgeousness because of it! Your DP is lovely, and if this is the cycle for me [-o< I shall have to drag me and my belly down to Bunbury to thank you personally!

I hope everyone is having a good day and will have a wonderful weekend. I will be taking off in about 1 hour to have lunch and then to the clinic to fetch me 2 of my bubs, so will post again after.

You ladies are strong and wonderful and are the best support group a girl could have. See you all after the bubs are safely on board!

love
    sushee

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Mel - I am so sorry for your loss of your dear little friend Pusster . They really do became so much a part of our lives. I hope you have good news in 45 mins time [-o< .

Is it only 45 mins until your results Mel? Well, I ain't leaving home for high nor high water then!

love
    sushee

Good luck Sushee for bringing home your 2 bubs for good.
    Enjoy your lunch and thanks. I will be thinking fo you all afternoon
    (thought with time difference it might be later tonight ??? - it 11.25am Sydney time)

Shez - you must be very frustrated all this wondering I hope you get a positive answer soon to ease the worry

Thanks Humphrey,Shell,Keen & Mel -
    I wish we all had 100% success but as they say it is a numbers game and mine did not come up yet
    I am so blessed to at least have 6 second chance 'tickets' to ride the baby train and hopefully another chance soon as.

oops I am a dill - ](*,) sorry Sushee & Mel I just reread it and it is 2pm so 2hrs and 45minutes - I have no excuse :-s and I only had a little vino last night so it 's not that

Trish,

yes it's only 9.30am or so here. When DH wakes up (he's having a rare sleep in) we were going to head into the city for a bite and a wander through the shops. It's not often we're both off work at the same time! We have to be at the clinic by 1pm for a 2pm ET, so we'll have about 2 hours in the city before we have to pack up.

BTW your positive attitude regarding your cycle is an inspiration.

love
    sushee

Trish - I totally agree with Sush - you are amazing! It would be a privilage to be your cycle buddy in Sept.

Thanks for all the words of support guys. As a "junior" LTTTCer I find your strength and support such an inspiratoin.

Mel thinking of you in your time of loss. :hugs:

:hbeat: Shez xo

Mel, sweetheart cant imagine how you are feeling right now. :hugs: to you and Jeff.

Oh Mel, huge huge hugs.

thanks Humphrey
    :lovebb: because it helps you see the big picture and see things more clearly - sadly there is always someone in same situation or even more worse off to share your sorrows
    and when we are down there is always someone to pick you up and help you dust off the cr*p

Sheree & Shez, hope AF gets a kick in the butt & arrives quick smart so you can start your next cycle.

ness4 Guest

Trish ~ sorry about the witch turning up - it seems that when you finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, someone boards it up :flower:

Mel ~ I am so sorry for your loss of Pusster - you can at least say that you gave him a great life & when he needed you to make that hard decision you thought of his pain and not your own need to keep him around - You are a brave and wonderful person - I am [-o< that a good thing will happen to you (BFP) :hugs:

Hi everyone,

I'm sort of in shock because my levels have gone up to 159 so I guess that's a BFP.

I don't think I've ever had a week like this one. I think I need a drink but I suppose it should be non-alcoholic.

Oh my God.

Thats absolutely excellent news Mel, congrats.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast