Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - July 2005 #5

ness4 Guest

Mel that's so fantastic - congratulations

:happy4u:

Mel your BFP bought instant tears to my eyes I was hoping so much that it would be good news for you today!!
    :bluestick: inkstick:

:hbeat: Shez xoxo

Mel ~ huge congrats \/ take care of your self feet up and relax

Trish - I'm so sorry pumpkin........My thoughts are with you :hugs:

Mel - Sorry about pusster xxxxxx

MEL _ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations - It's amazing how a week can go from so bad to being the absolute best. I'm just sooooooooo happy for you. Now rest up and enjoy the ride xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ali

OMG! Mel, that is absolutely fantabulous!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

What a week you have had... So glad at the end of all you have been through you finally get such a wonderful result - and so well deserved too. You can tell Jeff you have a little Choobacca (sp?) on board now

(Seems those extra sticky vibes next to your name on the role call may just have helped after all... 8-[ )

Hey Melbo, still tryin to understand all this stuff sorry, so your first reading was 75, was that 14 days past transfer & how many days were the embies (eg: 5 day blasts)? Are Beta HCG BT's different between AIH & IVF? Coz I though a +'ve was >=5, and that level may not necessarily be present when AF is due, for those whom implant late. :-)

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Wow Mel - so now we know HPT are unreliable after all

Fantastic and huge congratulations

inkstick: April baby for you & Jeff :bluestick:

who is next off the rollercoaster ? to join you

Yeh for Mel!!!!

You have a little pusster inside your belly! Stick little fella!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I called my clinic today and asked Nurse why I couldn't go back to back with FET and she said she would speak to Dr.
    I waited all afternoon at work for her to call back but she had left a message at home
    Good news the Dr said no reason why not if I wanted too and I can call and book in tomorrow
    It has made my day I just want to keep moving with this and not waste a cycle.

WOOHOO Mel!!! That is fantastic news!!!!! I'm so pleased for you!

Blue Sky Guest

Oh Mel, that is excellent news - I was hanging out all day to hear your results and now am having a happy cry for you!! (its ok, I'll get a grip sooner or later...)
    xxxxxxxx
    Blue

Sush, really hope your transfer went off without a hitch today and we are toasting a big cheers to you in a few weeks! [-o< for you...

Thank you everyone ... you're so kind and I really appreciate it. I can't wait for more of us graduate and I have a feeling it won't be long.

Sushee - Hope everything went well today.

Trish - great news about being able to go ahead with the FET sooner rather than later. That is so much better for you and I wish you luck with this cycle.

Keen - Yes, it probably is a Chewbacca but I'm hoping for a Yoda =)

Shell - Yes the first reading of 75 was 14 days post transfer and the embryos were two day olds. As far as figures go or how they are explained, I'm not really sure why the difference. The nurses said that the hcG level was 159 and that the progesterone was high too but they didn't put a figure on that.

Thanks again ladies for everything.

Love,

Mel

Mel, seems your ticker needs a little updating! Yeah, actually you're right a Yoda is a much better idea!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hello girls,

quick sneak out of bed to check on Mel and YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

DH won't let me stay on the puter long, so just wanted to quickly say that we got 3 grade 1 blasts, 2 trf today and are safely in mummy's belly, one is being frozen.

One thing they did raise was that of my three blasts, 2 started off with only 1 pronuclei, but they tell me that while it's unusual, their research indicates that it shouldn't be a problem. They basically were showing up as abnormal fertilisation after 12 hours, but went on to develop in a text book fashion. I'm going to do some reading about it tomorrow.

Either way, the one we froze was the slower developing of the 1 pronuclei blasts, so the two most advanced blasts are incubating in me as we speak!

Keen, any update on your bubs?

love
    sushee

PS won't be back til tomorrow. DH is watching me like a hawk.

Mel!! OMG. That is fantastic news. Everything happens for a reason; maybe Pusster had to leave to make way for another love of your life (??) Magnificent news. (BTW, when Pup arrived, I said he looked like a wizened old man and DH said "What? Like Yoda!" Your Star Wars analogy just reminded me...!)

Sush, best of luck with the transfer luv. Fingers crossed for you.

Keen, where are you up to??

Condolensces to Trish.

Hayseed

Trish it's great that you're jumping back on straight away, it's the waiting that's a killer isn't it.

To answer your question - I'm seeing Mark Bowman at SIVF (I think he's got quite a few of us on this site pregnant). I'm going into this treatment so much more relaxed and less emotional this time - I guess because I'm grateful for what I already have. Every BFP I see here gives me such joy as I know how loved and cherished these bubbas will be. But every BFN reminds me that this whole thing sux really (when it doesn't work). The strength and determination of all of you blows me away.

I feel like singing "I am woman, hear me roar"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast