Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - September '05 #3

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Good on ya humphrey for not giving up! I remember giving up two days before my beta and gorging on salmon sashimi, which I of course now regret! :eat:

Posting a special little man for you and Tam

love
    sushee

Yep, I'm picketing too ladies. Don't worry, AF is well and truly entrenched at my place. I'm feeling refreshed after my massage so will beat her up if she tries to escape.
    Sushee, excuse my ignorance....what is sashimi? Don't get out much.
    Love
    Sue

Sue,

it's raw fish, a delicacy to which I am unfortunately addicted, as it's on the top of the no-no list for listeria. I did a HPT on the morning of the day we went to the Japanese restaurant, got a -ve, and though f**k it, I'll eat what I want!

I obsessed about that meal for weeks after that!

love
    sushee

Keen

Hope your date with DH was lovely, and you were spoilt rotten as you deserve to be.

Also was hoping you got good news at the BT and scan today, and are getting nice and ripe for the FET!

love
    sushee

Humphrey, glad you haven't given up, you just hold out your hand to pull me through a day after you, can't believe the test is coming soooo close. But yes agree about the oogy pessaries, I'm very clean from all the extra showers.

Thanks for the picket line and Sue, yes thanks, keep the witch tied down.

Keen hope your first tests went fine, I still can't believe how good it's been on FET, glad I did end up with a few embies so if the worst happens I can do more FETs.

Sushee, I think I'm still eating what I'm not supposed to to fill up on things before I can't anymore, not sure now if I'm suposed to....

Tam - have you got any symptoms?

Blue Sky Guest

Tam & Humphrey - good luck girls!! I have everything crossed for you! (Yes, and rubbing puppy feet like mad..)

Keen - hope all went well with your appt today!

Hope you're all doing ok. Sorry about the short post - I really should be doing an assignment (yet another one! Finally finished the first one today!)

Take care
    love
    BlueSky

Yes, Keen, hope you're going ok.
    Hey Blue. AF arrived today (early and at 5am), so I only walked 3km to Mooney Mooney (yes, there really is a town by that name). Heart wasn't in it today. 436km to go...
    Love
    Sue

Blue Sky Guest

5am!! I'd be hitting the snooze button on AF's sorry ass!!
    Must admit, I got up at 5am today.. Maybe that's why I've run out of steam and just cant face my assignment. 8-[
    Hmmm - I think I was on the Western Ring road last time. Ah yes, that's right - got to the Hume highway and stopped by at Chris & Maries (hello hello!!) plant farm to pick you up a punnet of pansies for $9.
    Mooney Mooney - sounds rude!! hehehehehee

LOL. Western Ring Rd huh? And you're laughing at Mooney Mooney? Oh, piece of advice for you. You're not supposed to tell people the price of gifts you buy them. Hope they survive the trip, don't forget to water them.

Humphrey, don't think I have any symptoms. If anything sometimes I think I have sore BB but then I think they're just cold (Damm winter). And a bit tired but haven't slept much lately, going to bed late & DD waking me up early.
    So actually in summary, don't think I have any at all, lol......Think I'm feeling pretty normal while cycling for once, in 10 months of starting this CRAP!!!!!!
    Getting ready for it to be OVER now, getting sick of waiting.
    Have you POAS today? Are you going to tomorrow? I am keeping away from shops so I'm not tempted to buy one, I haven't on any cycle yet because I ususally have Pregnyl support shots, but don't this time.

Take care all, Sue & Blue, maybe you could come visit us in WA when you've met up!! Anyone in SA?

Hi girls,

Just a quickie to let everyone know that AF finally arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be starting clomid on day 3 and 300 gonal f on day 4.

Am so happy to be finally getting back on the rollercoaster.

Just had some acupuncture and am going to hit the sack.

Love to all of you

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Horay for you Ali, go for the ride of your life!!!!!!!!!!

cazzoom Guest

Hi all
    Just checkign in really cos I am living the boring life at the moment.
    Day 3 of the pill for me tonight. have forgotten every night until the last possibly minute lol!!
    I have ot get myself back into a routine again and even yesterday when I set my mobile alarm I turned the alarm of and promptly forgot to take the blasted thing again lol. and this is only day 3

have not yet gotten my schedule but I am sure it will come this week. I dont know what my new puregon dose will be. I ended on 450 and Kate mentioned starting at a higher dose this cycle so would that mean higher than the 200IU I started on or higher than the 450IU I finished on!!!

All so darn confuzzling

Ali~ yay for AF

hope everyone else is well

Cazz

Cazz I'm on day 3 of BCP too!! So we are cycle buddies!! I don't have my regimen(sp) yet and as this is my first IVF cycle I have no idea!!
    Good Luck!!! Heres to BFPs for us both

Hoping for for those that are waiting. I have first BT for Natural FET tomorrow morning so see where I go from there tomorrow arvo

Dare I ask - whats with the pessaries? Should I be scared? I start them tomorrow!

The IUI went smoothly yesterday, but me being me, am now worrying about whether I have ovulated as scheduled. Was due to at about 1am, was sore from 10pm, woke at 330-530am and was in a fair amount of pain, but am still quite tender this morning. So no idea if this is after effect or if I haven't ovulated yet. Normally I have excrutiating pain (well I did on clomid) and if I have ovulated, this wasnt quite as bad pain wise which makes no sense!

Is it normal to be tender for this long after ovulating? Or could it be coming?! Dear oh dear! So confusing!

Thank goodness AF arrived for you Ali, so good you can move on.

Kell - I shall let you discover the joys of the the pessary yourself. A few words spring to mind - creamy, slimy, creamy - you get the drift.

Yay Shez, Ali and Cazz to starting on your cycles. The ride's just starting for you girls - hold on tight.

Tam - I admire your strength. I've POAS every second day since Friday and still not even the faintest line. But the fact that AF isn't here gives me hope that it's not over yet. Oh well, tomorrow I'll be out of my misery.

Keen - hope it's going well for you honey

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast