Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception ~ February 2006 #3

Bec thanks heaps your input has been great. Hope all is well with you.

have a great day.

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick update, I have every symptom you can imagine (some I have never expereinced before!!!) & I am getting faint bfp when I test. Not good enough for me yet. Until that line is thick and strong I will wait (hey, I've waited this long, I can wait a bit longer!!!). Dh is getting very excited and he is quite sceptial about faint lines as there have been a few over the years but he's liking what he is seeing. I really hope this is it, I don't want to disppointment my sweet man again. It's strange because we have just talked about how we are not ready for ivf and started to plan a big trip around europe next year!!!! It's funny how things work out sometimes.

So everyone, keep your fingers crossed for me.

xox

~Jane~ Guest

lil_chookie - sounds very promising, gosh I hope that line gets stronger

Leis - :flower: I hope you are feeling better, it's hard waiting to go in for a big lap, but it will be a good job over and done with. Just make sure you take it easy. It doesn't help when everything else seems to be going wrong and the stress just compounds.

Mrs Mac - well done, you wont know yourself now the bleeding has stopped, I hope you enjoy your couple of days peace, hopefully AF will be kind to you.

Special child - glad to see you back on board, sounds more like breakthrough bleeding moreso than implantation bleed, I'd certainly ask though if it gets heavier

Bec - must admit it was the stagefright and the thought of Mum's paper thin walls that were the deciding factor, the littleys will have to get over it this time.

Well I have had the worst Monday - itis. I really think that this week is going to drag on. I am hanging out for my apppointment next week. To think I have been booked in since the start of Dec, this last week though is the worst. Its like the TWW!

I hope everyone is going well

Lil Chookie,
    OMGoodness A BFP...get darker and stronger!! lol I can see a few HPT's being purchased in the next few days \/
    Jane: lol waiting we spend our lives waiting....hope this week flys
    Bec

Evening Ladies,
    Hope everyone is well
    Nola -Sorry you have been under a lot of stress lately. Hopefully it all eases for you soon. I'd have to agree with the other ladies that sounds like breakthrough or cervical bleeding. If you only DTD 2 days prior to bleeding then not so likely to be implantation. Hope it stops soon or else you should contact the clinic
    Lil-choockie- Crossing everything for you!!
    Shan - Thats great that the bleeding has finally stopped (well at least until AF). Praying the clomid does the trick for you.Rather sick of it all myself. After 3 D&C's in the space of 5 weeks I don't know where it is all coming from at present -much heavier than normal AF!
    jane - Agggh -the waiting, waiting, waiting -we should all be awarded a medal for pateince!!
    Bec - Thankyou for your thoughts. I have spoken to my clinic nurse and will see her tomorrow morning. Will have the BT's then and if Dr says all ok then will start Puregon tomorrow night. All happening bit quicker than i thought which at least makes this terrible AF pain and bleeding seem worth it. can't imagine there could be any more "product" left -my poor little angel girl -she certainly didn't seem to want to let go!

OMG lil-chookie.....how exciting for you. I'm keeping all my fingers crossed that the line gets stronger and stronger for you. You deserve it sooo much. Good luck. Are you getting a BT any time soon to confirm?

Hi to the rest of you lovely girls...hope you're all doing splendidly.

ann Guest

Well I have some sad news, unfortunately I had a M/C on Sunday, the IVF nurse called on Monday morning, just to see how things were going and DH told her about the bleeding, the nurse asked me to do another HPT that morning as the urine will still have the hormones in it, yes a very faint second line, so yes we were pg (I knew it).

Apparently thats why the BT came back a neg!

Anyway I am not as upset as I thought I would be, sad yes, but it has made us more determined, 4 yrs and 2 months of TTC, and still going.

Ann

I hope everyone else is having a great day

Ann, i am so sorry to hear this sad news. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and pray that your next cycle will bring you your long awaited dream.

Good morning to everyone else.

as for me the bleeding is only ever so slight and really only when I go to the loo. So will just hang out until tomorrow to see what the go is. Thank you to everyone who has given me some advice i truly appreciate it all.

have a wonderful day. xx

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Ann

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the future holds much happiness.You obviously have great personal strength to have gone through so much in your efforts to become pregnant. You will have the strength to continue on this journey.

Be gentle with yourselves, grieve and cry as much as you need to.

Ann, sorry to hear of your news, take care of yourself & take all the time in the world if need be.

Thinking of you.

Ann I am so sorry to hear about your loss, but no doubt you can soldier on and next time bigger and better things will come your way. At least it was a pregnancy to start with so I guess it was a big step forward for you both..... :hugs:

Lil chookie... good luck sweetie and I am hoping and [-o< that your line gets darker and darker and darker.... keep us posted....

Finally ladies, thanks for all your kind words and I will jump on and post when I get home on ? Friday from sydney. Not heading down until tomorrow, but the stress is already starting to rise.... Sometimes i wish i wasn't a nurse, i think this makes it harder and you know to much.....

Love and hugs

leis xxx

~Jane~ Guest

Ann - so sorry to hear your news, take it easy and try take as much time as you need to come to terms with things, I know how hard it is

Hope everyone else is well

Ann, I'm so sorry sweetie. I hope you and your DH are ok.

Ann, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. What a long, hard journey you've been walking. I wish you lots of strength and perseverance .. you are an amazing woman, and you deserve a sticky BFP

Evening Ladies
    Ann I am so sorry to hear your news and amazed at our brave you are sounding. You have great strength to be able to look to the future again and keep moving on.
    Leis -best of luck with the surgery -I am sure it will all go well -just ask for plenty of pain relief!!

Well, after Ann's post, I feel my woes may almost seem trival but I am just so frustrated and emotionally wrecked today
    Was feeling good this morning after appt at clinic -collected all my drugs, signed the paperwork, paid the fees. All was looking good to start Puregon and the OI cycle tomorrow. That was until they got my BT back. HCG still 8!! So, so close, yet still can't start anything and will have to have another BT next week. Just don't get how it can take soooo long for these hormones to clear after 3 D&Cs and enough bleeding recently to keep Libra in business!! Not that I will ever forget this m/c or the little girl whom we will never meet but i just want to move on and try and have some positivity back in life -agghhh! Sorry for the vent. i know everyone here has endured heartache and many, many difficult times and managed to still keep a smile. I hope mine will be back soon!

Meredith, I am so very sure that in no time at all your smile will return. The heartache of losing a child is never easy and or forgotten. And I am sure that until we ALL have our dreams in our arms the joy will not really begin again. iykwim.

I hope that you are feeling better and that when you have your bt next week that your levels have shot thru the roof and you go on to have a very very happy BFP in the weeks coming. Will be watching you and praying.

Good morning to everyone I hope that you all have a wonderful day.

Best of luck to all who are testing or being tested today
    All the luck in the world to anyone whom may be having eggies pick up, and smiles to everyone else.

Patient-Rose Guest

Meredith I really I hope your next BT gives you the go ahead to start your cycle and put that smile back your dial but in the meantime feel free to be as grumpy and sad and impatient and frustrated and disgruntled as you please, you SO deserve it.

I've never had a miscarriage but I understand the impatience to get started on a new IVF round, the waiting part really sucks. My login name of Patient-Rose is SO tongue in cheek it's not funny, I thought perhaps if I gave myself that name the meaning might rub off on me.... it hasn't worked. I think I should put the "im" on the front to tell the real story!

Ann, I am sorry to hear your news too. Look after yourself and all the best for your next round, here's hopeing it's THE one, the little sticker that will bring you closer to your dreams coming true. It's a bit like that song, "I get knocked down but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down." Okay, sorry, I've got it all in your heads now. ](*,)

Have a great day everyone.

Hi there all,

Hope that you are all wel and on the way to BFP in the very near future. I am just touching base to let you know that the pill finishes tomorrow. The Synarel is going well and into my fourth day. Bt booked for next friday morning so here is hoping that i have managed to down reg well and move to the next level. The Bleeding stopped, so i am now almost certain that it was a break thru bleed, which i have never had before??

So that is about it from me for the moment.

Anna I hope that you are feeling better and a BFP is just around the corner.

To everyone else hopng that your day brings you all you desire.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast