Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

Saffy- fingers crossed for you! my BT is the 23rd... I find christmas is a good distraction also... I think by Monday I will give in and POAS though!

Hi Ladies,

Tantee and Sweetie - I'm so sorry about your crappy results. And what an awful time of year to have to deal with such horrible news. I really hope you are looking after yourselves and can find plenty of baby-free distractions. I'm so sorry and hope hope hope that your luck changes in 2011.

Possums and Saffy - waaaiiiittttiiiiinnnnggggg!!! You're right though - it's such a busy time with Chrissy and all. God I hope you get the best chrissy prez ever FX TX

Tima and Aimee - Yay!! Massive hugs and congratulations to you. I hope it's all smooth sailing from here on in.

And to all the other beautiful ladies - I hope your cycles are going well.

AFM - sorry to still be hanging around - not sure where to go and still feel so much a part of this group. Sending babydust for us all xx

Thanks Kaybee...am going a bit crazy today with the waiting, imagining the worst, that it will be negative, and then trying to remind myself I haven't even started to test yet, so I should stay positive! arrrghhhh

hope you other ladies are doing ok this weekend

p.s when do most people start POAS after a 5dt?

Possums I know what you mean about negative thoughts. I was reading through my notes for my last transfer in Aug and I had a lot more symptoms like bloating and cramping. I've felt some slight cramping today but could be my imagination. I've been quite emotional the last couple of days.
    Last time I held out from POAS until the BT but this time I think I'll try next Tues. My BT is also the 23rd and I had a 5dt.
    Good luck and I hope we get BFPs for Christmas.

happybaby, I sure hope we do! I am thinking I will POAS mon. The symptoms can vary so much each time as well, that it can just drive us more crazy I think. I can't tell, because I have symptoms from the crinone, so I can't tell what's going on beyond that. Hang in there...fingers crossed!

possums- i POAS last time @ 9dp5dt and got a bfp, i probably could have done it a day or two earlier ( I think it implanted 5/6dpt) but was trying to wait as long as possible. GOODLUCK!!

Happybaby- I was v emotional last time when I got a bfp- hope its a good sign for you.

Kaybee- hang in there you will be in the preggo threads before long I'm sure xx

AFM -I am 9DPO- very sore boobs but went out and had a few drinks tonight, I know I've got minimal chance so I am going to enjoy myself for christmas- FX everyone xx

Default Hello All

Hi Girls

I dont think im in the right thread but not sure where to go next. I had my DS in April 09 and DH and I have been trying 'naturally' since March 10 but seeing as it took 2 1/2 years and 2 rounds ICSI we havent held our breaths. However, it is getting to that point where we are going to do IVF again as everyone around us has fallen pregnant. As I have no AF i can never tell where I am in a cycle if anywhere and can sometimes drive myself insane thinking 'maybe I am' and then disappointed when im not, i can safely say that those making POAS have made a LOT of money out of me. What im wondering is if any of you lovely ladies know what happens with a FET with no natural cycle. Im trying to keep myself busy so i dont overthink things and i hope you dont mind me being in here, I know i thought ppl wanting a second baby were greedy when we were TTC #1.

Possums i remember you from 08 and i just wanted to say i have followed your story and will send a prayer your way for a BFP this week.

Love Bee

Hello ladies!! It's been ages since I posted in here! I stopped posting for a while as I had a few ups and downs with my IVF journey as I'm sure you all have had. To give you a brief summary of my history, I had a full stim cycle back in Sept which resulted in 15 eggs being collected, 9 of which fertilized with ICSI and 6 survived (4 x A grade embryos and 2 x B grade embryos) I transferred one fresh embryo that month which unfortunately resulted in a BFN
    We then took a month break to get all the hormones out of my system. We then went and did a FET last month...embryo survived thaw beautifully, however this cycle also resulted in a BFN

So that brings us to now We are having another FET on Tuesday which I am hoping and praying will result in a BFP! Will have blood test around the 4th Jan I think. Things I am doing differently this time are accupuncture and taking low dose asprin. My lining measured 7.5mm on Friday and it had a three layered appearance which they said was good.

My question is, has anyone tried accupuncture with success? Also, what was everyone's lining measuring before ET? Did this result in a BFP or BFN?

Thanks ladies!!!

Let's hope we all get our Christmas miracles!!!!!! And a big congrats to those who already have xxx

saffy, thanks for your support, here's hoping your get a surprise positive result :-)

bee, thanks for your kind thoughts...I believe with FET in cycles where you dont ovulate naturally, you take medication to basically make you body mimic what it should be doing, so that your uterus is ready for an embryo to implant..I'm sure your clinic would have a full rundown on that. I wish you every luck x

danni-girl- welcome and good luck! I do see an acupuncturist and I believe it does help during the cycle and with encouraging implantation. I am not sure what my lining measured before our ET.

afm- nervous, up, then down...and thinking I will POAS in the morning 8dp5dt. Also, am on crinone and have such sore boobs! they are bigger too, which DH doesn't mind ;-)

Hi all,

Sorry I have been MIA - been a busy week & weekend.... I am currently 8DPO 'o' & 5 DPO AI (I am fairly sure I O before AI was done :S) Anyway, am due for AF probably Xmas Day/Boxing Day. If no AF will test probably on the 27th. I had a 1500 prog. shot on Wednesday, so I don't want to test too early in case I get a false positive.

Don't have time for persies, but am hoping you are all doing as well as you all can & will try to get on prior to Xmas. xx

Hi Everyone

Sweetie - so sorry to hear about AF's arrival enjoy your bubbles over Christmas!

Springlola - How did you go?

Tantee - if your still here, so sorry to hear your news, so much disappointment

Happy baby - good luck for your bt on the 23rd!

Possums - not long until your bt now, I poas and was having incredibly faint positives at 5dp5dt (DH thought i was imagining the line), My clearer bfp came at 8dp5dt though. Goodluck! Hoping for a BFP for you!

Rhichichi - Hoping for a nice christmas present for you! I have always worried I O'd too early too with IUI cycles but hopefully it was perfect timing.

Danni-girl - sorry to hear about you other cycles hopefully your transfer will go well on Tuesday.

Bee - I'm yet to have a FET but hopefully someone else will be able to help you, lol re poas companies they must be making a fortune!

Saffy - Glad to hear you have been enjoying yourself!

Hi to Kaybee and anyone else I've missed!!! Hope everyone is going ok in this journey.

I'm going in for my early morning bt tomorrow and hoping for good news, my stomach is still swollen too and looking about 6/7 months pregnant ish, had to go out the other night for DH's christmas party and almost everyone asked about it, I guess I'll just stay in hiding until I know for sure whats happening as I'm too scared to say either way (I had an ectopic after my last transfer). Then off to finish the last of my Christmas shopping!

Richichi....best of luck, here's hoping!

Aimee..hoping for great results with your test! And I hope your symptoms settle down soon too, sounds really uncomfortable for you

afm...

It's 2am and I woke up needing to go to the loo and so nervous about doing a HPT that there is no way I could go back to sleep. So I just got up and POAS....and there is a second line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in total shock. I was so ready for that one line, that I actually felt sick while I waited for the results to show. Could I really be pregnant?! I so hope so, but I am so scared to get excited or hopeful this early. I am nervous too--- could the trigger injection still be in my system? This is now 15 days since the trigger and from all I have read I should be OK by now??
    OMG. Now how am I going to go back to sleep, lol

I woke DH to tell him, but he was so sleepy and not really with it...he said he was so pleased, but to remember it's only early...then he nodded back off (he's been working a lot again to get all done before xmas and is pretty exhausted). And now here I am in the middle of the night staring at two pink lines! I don't even have to squint or hold it just so up to the light, the second line appeared pretty quickly and while it's lighter than the control line, it's clear. Please let this be the one

Oh Possums I am so excited and so hopeful for you, I hope this is the one, enjoy this time and stay positive xx

That's exciting possum must be a lucky day I poas and i got a 2 line too blood test is on Friday trying to hold it together as last cycle it stuck then didn't continue to work

Possums- WOOHOO, yay for your BFP- good for you, xxxxx

Aimee- good luck for BT today- xxx

RhiChiChi- good luck to you too, i hope AF doesn't come xxx

Hi Dannigirl- sorry you have had a hard time but hopefully it is all good news from now on. I think my lining was 8mm and I got a bfp but it didn't stick, I was doing acupuncture and really enjoyed it- it helps with the lining and my AF isn't painful anymore. Best wishes for he FET, I am doing one next year.

Bee27- Hi I haven't done an FET before so have no idea- maybe try asking in the LTTC and Assisted Conception thread- most pwople in there are doing IVF/ICSI/FET etc- good luck!

AFM- I'm out- getting preAF spotting since yesterday, hopefully she comes before xmas day! Glad AF is coming early, that means my FET will be sooner . Good luck everyone!!xxxx

Saffy, sorry AF has showed, but it's great to hear you are positive about moving onto your FET.

trishy- great! my BT is thurs, but I am hoping to move it forward to wednesday

Yay Possums!!! Wooohooooo Not long till official BT either - your numbers should be really good with a nice clear line already. Yay!!!

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast