Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

Yes you are very welcome Danni. I'm really happy for you!!
    Thanks for asking. I'm just plodding along hoping for a natural miracle. Ive just O'd or O'ing at the moment. Ive had a lot of cramping last couple of days and hoping for the best but also trying to not read too much into the niggles etc this time. But I have in fact felt quite full and bloated and have also had bit of reflux. Also bit of back pain. So crossing fingers.

Clairesmummy ~ I'm hoping so much for you and have FX'd tight. Wouldnt it be wonderful if we both got BFP's so early in the New Yr! Goodluck hun xo

Thank you Loops, it would be wonderful but to put a downer on me I am nearly 100% certain that AF will arrive tomoro as she always does.
    I have everything x'D for you though and praying you get your awaited BFP darl, good luck.
    I will let you know if and when I am out for this cycle.

Thank you Clairesmummy, Dannigirl & Loops for your well wishes & kind words. And congrats to you Danni, i hope all went well today with the BT and you now have confirmation. I too only had a Day2 embryo transferred...i only got 2 eggs at collection, only 1 was mature and so far its still going strong. All along i've been saying "it only takes one" and now i hope it can really be true for me.

I hope & pray with all my being that this is the year we ALL get our longed for sticky BFP's

Take care everyone
    Yogi
    xx

Default Definitely Pregnant!!

Hey lovely ladies!

Clairesmummy: I so so hope AF doesn't arrove tomorrow hun. But if she does, just know that it's not the end of the world and it WILL happen for you soon.

Loops: Good luck girl!!! I have a feeling we will see more BFP's in here soon! Let's hope this is your year too

Yogi: So glad your pregnancy is progressing along smoothly. Go Day 2 embies!!! And yep it really only does take ONE!

AFM: Had blood test this morning. Afterwards, I noticed some more brown spotting which worried me and I was convinced I was going to get low HCG numbers.
    However, I received the call this arvo saying that I am definitely pregnant and my HCG level is 615!! (I think that's good right?) my Progesterone is 44 which they also said was good.
    So all is great!! I have my 6 week scan on 18th Jan. I have had the best day spreading the news to my family and close friends...been waiting for this day to arrive for almost 2 years! Soooo worth it.

Congratulations Danni, that all sounds like great numbers to me but I'm no expert on them either darl. Awesome way to start off the year for you and your DH.

AFM~ Well today is 11DPO and the first time I have gone this far into my LP with no sign of AF yet but we shall see what happens as the day goes on for me. I was awoken last night by a pulling sensation across my lower belly pelvic area it was a really strange feeling like someone pulling something in my belly and i also had a very tingling nipple as well. I have never experienced anything like this before AF arrives. Maybe its a sign of AF from the Clomid, I truly have no idea at all which is very frustrating.

Loops~ How are you going darl?

Danni-girl ~ Woohoo congrats hun!, very happy for you. Thanks you, hope I can join you very soon! Hope all goes well for the next 9 months.

Yogi ~ goodluck hun! Fingers crossed tight for you.

Clairesmummy ~ Sounds interesting, hope AF stay away.
    I'm doing ok, still have weird feeling in tum, pretty bloated. I guess that could be anything though as I did a POAS this morning at CD26 and it was BFN, of course it could be a little early though. My cycles are 34days normally. I had a migraine overnight too which could be good or bad. I'll do another test in couple of days.

Goodluck all xo

Loops~ I have everything crossed for you darl, it would be so wonderful for you to get your BFP darl, sending you tonnes of baby dust and sticky vibes hun. Good Luck.

Today is 12DPO and no sign of AF as yet for me, woke up through the night with the worst heartburn and still have it now. Been having sharp pains in the sides of my BBs and like a burning tingling feeling in my nipples from time to time. Decided to POAS this morning judt with one of my internet cheapies as I only have 1 FR test and we are unable to get to town to buy any more FR ones. I did get a very faint line on the internet cheapie but it's only very faint so after having a missed pregnancy in August I'm counting this one as a BFN and I will retest if AF don't arrive in a few days with my FR test. So I'm still sitting here waiting and guessing and praying that faint line gets a hell of a lot darker for me, FX.

Clairesmuumy ~ Fingers crossed real tight hun!!! Thanks for your wishes. Still have full, crampy tummy, bit constipated (sorry TMI), lots of CM and have felt quite off/ill last couple of days so I am hopeful but not too much that I will be real disappointed.

Have a good weekend everyone xo

OMG I can not believe my eyes, I just did the POAS thing with my FR test and I actually got a BFP, I can not believe my eyes. What a wonderful wonderful bday present for me.

FX for you Loops. sounds like some great signs there darl. Good luck and I will be stalking you darl.

Hi ladies!

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while...been busy celebrating!

Clairesmummy - WoooHoo hon!! That's sooo great you got a BFP!!!! CONGRATS!! Here's to a happy and healthy nine months! Have you been for a blood test or anything yet? So happy for you

Loops - How are you going hon? I hope all is going beautifully and you get your BFP soon.

AFM - I had pretty bad morning sickness last week for about 5 days straight...now it has eased off and I'm now just REALLY exhausted all the time (especially in the arvos) I'm also very hungry all the time. I peed on a stick again yesterday coz I was paranoid about my morning sickness dissapearing suddenly but the test was SUPER DARKand came up within a second. So that made me feel better. I have 6 week scan next Tuesday!! Yay!!!

Hope everyone else is travelling along nicely. Let's see some more of those awesome BFP's in here soon!!

Thanks Danni, yep I had my first BT yesterday at the DRs have to wait a week maybe more due to flooding for my results though. Feeling ok so far just been hungry and tired and feeling very emotional the last couple of days as well.

Hi Lovely Ladies

Clairesmuumy ~ So very happy for you, hope things continue to go well.

AFM ~ This week been very emotional and scary with DH being crushed by cattle last Sat and having to go to Alfred Hospital and have his neck fused and now he is home but with back/neck brace for 3 months. So there goes TTC for a while Oh well maybe a break will do me good. Im up to CD36 now but BFN on POAS few days ago so chances are very very slim

Loops I just read about your hubby (GBh's)

Congratulations Clairesmummy

congrats to our BFP's good luck to all those still waiting. sticky vibes for all. x

Thanks heaps Trishy! xo Hope your pregnancy is going along nicely

Thanks JBM and best wishes and luck to you too!

just pp my head in here....started the dreaded 2WW today....had my 2 precious embies transferred

Just popping into say Good Luck Katones & i have my fx that you get a bfp

Hi all, I've come to join you on the TWW. Two lovely blasts transferred (FET) on 28 January 2011. BT on Tuesday, 1 Feb for HCG. Cant think of anything else at the moment...

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast